The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-10-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duomax View Post
Unseen face is ok one la… plastic but won’t reject… book the jacuzzi then shower ok jacuzzi won’t notice the boobs Liao… plus fj raw in jacuzzi is a nice feeling then do one bed… one kind of experience Ma…
I'm not a boobs lover so it don't matter to me. Just need someone to rape my lips when DFK and energetic during sex.

I done raw in shower room, jacuzzi, nuru mat, chair, sofa, table, floor, bed etc lol, tbh I prefer chair, sofa, floor or bed. Easier to keep the girl in position. I don't like dipping in water and the nuru mat is too slippery to maintain position usually give up and move to the bed.
Old 07-10-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 1
m0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterm0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duomax View Post
My personal take….

Unless everything so good makes me rtm to line and book, otherwise I go in see…

Pics some abit accurate some cmi… I prefer see line up… cause you can see the smile is working smile or happy smile or black face… body/size/figure/skin colour(est)… plus around there so many shop if butterfly inside cmi around got at least 4-5 shop to see got suitable girls anot… if all fails, there’s a short stroll with one cig timing to another side with at least 7-8 shops… I still prefer see physical…
Yeah. I prefer lineups. That day in particular, I messaged them in the morning then no response and I dropped in at 1130 (when they just opened) and mamasan said only 1 girl there (whom I saw arranging chairs outside and didn't appeal to me). She said the rest would be in at 3pm only.

So I went back to the hotel then I saw they responded to my Line with a list of girls. Since I had to go airport at 3pm and earlier they told me nobody would be available until 3pm, I tried my luck and asked for CC for 12.30 and they said OK, so I hurriedly left and went over. Most of the girls were in the back room eating and I waited 5 minutes for CC.

CC was just a bit more than than the photos but as I said earlier, her body was pretty nice overall and her service was good, so I guess I lucked out.

The only ones I book online are some of my regulars at Mai Chan, but most of the girls there rotate off and on, work overseas etc, so sometimes it's hard to keep track of who's working or in Thailand unless I have their Line.
Old 08-10-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post
Yeah. I prefer lineups. That day in particular, I messaged them in the morning then no response and I dropped in at 1130 (when they just opened) and mamasan said only 1 girl there (whom I saw arranging chairs outside and didn't appeal to me). She said the rest would be in at 3pm only.
If your flight is in the afternoon, some shops open at 10am. I always stay in the area so I went down the night before to see the line-up and pick the girl for the next morning before my flight in the afternoon. It's easier to get the regular girls, but there only a few raw girls at Butterfly with probably only 1 (or none) of them working in the morning.

I usually head to the massage parlours at 3pm or 2pm for Momo at Thonglor. Or you can just outcall the girl to your hotel in the morning.
Old 08-10-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 20
dotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went NANA plaza and walking street 2 weeks back.

All in full swing
Street FL Ladies - 2500-3000b ST (there's quite a few outside maison hotel , all VN)
Street FL ladyboys - 1500 ST
Room nearby 300b per hr

inside nana , all bars open. there's 2 special ones which full topless and playing with foam...damn...185b for a beer. just to watch, but hey...you only live once! I didn't ask / take any from nana, assumed the hefty price surely.

There's 1 at the corner of stairs, 99b for a tiger, i went there to enjoy 2 beers, not bad. Just sharing fyi.
Old 09-10-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
patelboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcommer26 View Post
Went NANA plaza and walking street 2 weeks back.

All in full swing
Street FL Ladies - 2500-3000b ST (there's quite a few outside maison hotel , all VN)
Street FL ladyboys - 1500 ST
Room nearby 300b per hr

inside nana , all bars open. there's 2 special ones which full topless and playing with foam...damn...185b for a beer. just to watch, but hey...you only live once! I didn't ask / take any from nana, assumed the hefty price surely.

There's 1 at the corner of stairs, 99b for a tiger, i went there to enjoy 2 beers, not bad. Just sharing fyi.
In my experience, Nana girls are usually 800-1000 for BF + 3000-4000 for ST. That doesn't include your initial drink (120-200) and any lady drinks too (230-300 each). The girl can always just try milking you for more LDs and then making some excuse to not go with you, so it's a bit of an annoying gamble. If the girl just sits with you and doesn't DFK while you're chatting, then I wouldn't take her home. My best gogo girls were ones that DFK and are good at giving lapdances not just half-assed ones. There is a higher chance they will be more passionate or harder working in bed. Thinking back, all the times the girls just sat next to me at the bar, the sex was pretty subpar and I would not RTF.

Also, I started drinking juice or Coke Light at gogos since it's cheaper and I prefer not to get drunk before fucking. You can save yourself a bit of money going with their non-alcoholic drinks and frankly you'll save on a lot of calories switching to Coke Light instead of a beer when bouncing between gogos.
Old 09-10-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by patelboy View Post
In my experience, Nana girls are usually 800-1000 for BF + 3000-4000 for ST. That doesn't include your initial drink (120-200) and any lady drinks too (230-300 each). The girl can always just try milking you for more LDs and then making some excuse to not go with you, so it's a bit of an annoying gamble. If the girl just sits with you and doesn't DFK while you're chatting, then I wouldn't take her home. My best gogo girls were ones that DFK and are good at giving lapdances not just half-assed ones. There is a higher chance they will be more passionate or harder working in bed. Thinking back, all the times the girls just sat next to me at the bar, the sex was pretty subpar and I would not RTF.

Also, I started drinking juice or Coke Light at gogos since it's cheaper and I prefer not to get drunk before fucking. You can save yourself a bit of money going with their non-alcoholic drinks and frankly you'll save on a lot of calories switching to Coke Light instead of a beer when bouncing between gogos.
If thick face then its fine as the mamasans wont give you that stingy look. The fecious wtf kinda look for ording coke
Old 10-10-2023, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 934 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelboy View Post

Actually this is good advice. If you don't plan on getting drunk or lose erection it's best to avoid alcohol. Buying juice or coke you're still contributing to their business

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 10-10-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
edward07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone know which agogo in soi cowboy do not have ladyboy. previously they will paste a paper in the entrance, now i see all is gone. can any samster advise please. thank you
Old 10-10-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 14
fanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lashold20 View Post
I did. It's akasuri. no full serivce at least by default, sauna + scrub + massage with hj or bj. hj I think for 200-300 baht(at least I was told so), I paid 1000 for bj(very little, but still) and hj

And I'm not korean, didn't face any problems, nice place overall.
Great to know. The girls quality is it good? Saw on gdiary like dressed sexy sia
Old 11-10-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lashold20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanks View Post
Great to know. The girls quality is it good? Saw on gdiary like dressed sexy sia
I think so. I visited it once. There is no line-up inside, only photos on device, but it's overall very open place so I might saw few more. It's still more focused on akasuri thing so they might be not sexiest, I don't know.

And also prices that were stated previously are extra that I paid directly to a girl as a tip.

There was even a lunch included in few spa programs. Ramen + kimbap + pickles.
Old 11-10-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros, sorry if this is not the right thread to ask my question.

I have not been back to bkk after covid, so i am thinking of detour to bkk during my upcoming work trip for quick 2 days.
Wanna check if the immigration at airport will chop my passport? I remember the last time I went back in 2018 2019 there was automated gate for SG travellers. I could not find my old passport to confirm.

The reason is I dun want my wife to find out i am going to bkk, that will raise a lot of questions from her. She has this habit of randomly checking my pp coz I was caught travelling overseas without telling her in the past lol
Old 11-10-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 14
fanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud of

Got chop passport no more auto lane liao. Just arrived ytd. Auto lane only for thai passport
Old 11-10-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

You come back to Singapore, clear customs liao then report passport lost lor and then make new passport, pay the replacement fees is cheaper than kena found out by wife right
Old 11-10-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dksgblaze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigkelir View Post
Bro, did you manage to dabao any ml from this joint out for fj? Cos I'm eyeing a ml there for this, just wondering if any success story from any bro here since legit shop.
2nd this place. Went in for a legit massage and the milfy masseuse kept brushing and lingering in places and asked if I wanted more. Got a really great bj and got the sense there could be more as she kept asking where I was staying, but wanted more variety.
Old 12-10-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 934 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by edward07 View Post
anyone know which agogo in soi cowboy do not have ladyboy. previously they will paste a paper in the entrance, now i see all is gone. can any samster advise please. thank you
Got one agogo called iirc "Cockatoo" with LB. Normally can tell which ones are LB and I think hardly any agogo will mix them together. When in doubt just avoid or ask them lor

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1