The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 06-05-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Did you watch the match bro? KDB had a very average game at best before he was subbed. Great player no doubt and would love to have him at Anfield, Klopp loves him and he seems to get along with Virg going by the post match hugs and kisses whenever we play City.

But somehow KDB seems to choke during big games when City and even Belgium need him most?
I didn't. Age is catching up. Watching our 3 am match disrupted my body clock. Whole day feel sluggish. Cannot take another night of 3 am football. I was reading reports.

It seems VVD and KDB's children go to the same childcare centre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
I believed last night's match was rigged! It's hard to explain but Citeh would have easily gotten through if they wanted to. The betting syndicate was involved to rig the match!
Maybe kenna African Gong Tao or black magic...

https://www.goal.com/en-ug/news/manc...542bdf61d722fe
Old 06-05-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Dun underestimate RM....... last night they scored 3 goals in 5 mins.!!
Yes we should not underestimate RM team.

But first we have to face Spurs this weekend and get max points.
Old 06-05-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Rubbish!

City bottled it plain and simple.

Perhaps the ref might have been biased because Casemiro probably should have been red carded with 2 yellows and also the time issues looked favourable to RM.

But bottom line only Pep and his boys are to blame and they choked it. Happens all the time in life under stressful situations. The enigma of life.

2 points of interest.

1. Pep has yet to win a CL w/o Messi. Every season passing makes this psychological factor even greater and I think these negative vibes pass down to his teams with Munich and now City.

2. Stand corrected but don't think any of the City players have won a CL before. They are a very very good team no doubt but somehow lack the maturity when it counts in the CL context.
Of coz it's hard to believe, majority of layman like us who watch the game out of the luv of the game n the team will not know much about the underworld in sports rigging.. It's a billion dollars business out there and even tiny SG was not spared back than during the Malaysia cup days...

Last edited by countryman; 06-05-2022 at 09:38 PM.
Old 06-05-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rubbish!

City bottled it plain and simple.
That's the difference between a great coach and a good coach.

In this match if Klopp will try to settle down the players on the field after RM first goal.

Need team leaders on the field and that's where leaders Hendo, Milner and VVD will be required.

Remember ex MC captain Kompany who retired is a great leader and sorely missed.

So agreed with you that MC bottled and sank in 4 minutes. So close to another final but run short.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 06-05-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Liverpool v Tottenham x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61302408
Old 06-05-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 753 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool v Tottenham

SCORE PREDICTION: 3-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ague-title-bid

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 06-05-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post

In this match if Klopp will try to settle down the players on the field after RM first goal.

Need team leaders on the field and that's where leaders Hendo, Milner and VVD will be required.

So agreed with you that MC bottled and sank in 4 minutes. So close to another final but run short.
It was fixed for Citeh to be knocked out. They do not want an all English CL final again this year! Remember last year was Citeh / Chelsea in the final?
Old 07-05-2022, 03:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

No worries bro.

Actually i did not watch the match live. Caught the replay in the morning as i still wfh

Btw thanks for the info on big Virg and KDB. Explains their friendly post match engagements. Kids possibly even get together on playdates?

Can see Klopp takes the trouble to engage with players from other teams post match whom he likes. Such as KDB and Son(fingers crossed another loss for Son on Sat and Klopp gives him a commiseration hug!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I didn't. Age is catching up. Watching our 3 am match disrupted my body clock. Whole day feel sluggish. Cannot take another night of 3 am football. I was reading reports.

It seems VVD and KDB's children go to the same childcare centre.
Old 07-05-2022, 03:35 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of coz it's hard to believe, majority of layman like us who watch the game out of the luv of the game n the team will not know much about the underworld in sports rigging.. It's a billion dollars business out there and even tiny SG was not spared back than during the Malaysia cup days...
Agree to disagree bro.

Nah nah nah i am having none of this kind of baseless conjecture to absolve Pep and his boys of the L in this match.

I keep hearing that City are currently the best club team in the world and Pep is currently the best club team manager in the world. Also City fans played down their L against us in the recent FA cup semi claiming they played their 'B' team because they were only interested in the CL and PL this season.

This L was a Failure for Pep and his boys and no so called match fixing conspiracy claim is going to detract and deflect from that fact.

Also if you follow British media in general, you would be aware that it has a strong credible history in solid independent objective investigative journalism. So such a wild brazen match fixing claim like yours would definitely not go unnoticed by them and i am sure this would come out in the open in some form or other if this actually took place which i seriously doubt.

Even best managers and best teams choke and bottle it at times. That is a known fact and i believe that indeed happened once again for Pep and his boys on Weds night in Madrid.

Like i said before, this is the Enigma of Life

Quote:
It was fixed for Citeh to be knocked out. They do not want an all English CL final again this year! Remember last year was Citeh / Chelsea in the final?
Sorry but just more baseless conjecture from you bro.

If there was actually some truth in what you claim, the so called "They" could easily have "rigged" it by "fixing" the earlier CL knock out stages match draws instead. Just look at the recent fiasco in the CL match draw during the initial knock out stage for example?!

Repeat only Pep and his boys are to blame for their L on Weds night.

Last edited by escobar43535; 07-05-2022 at 04:25 AM.
Old 07-05-2022, 04:12 AM
Samster

Personally i still rate Pep as a "great" manager along with Klopp but i don't think Pep is better than Klopp as some City fans would like to claim

Also i find your reference to Vincent Kompany as very interesting and tend to agree with you on this one bro

It is clear that City still lack a solid capable leader Captain since Kompany left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post

Old 07-05-2022, 06:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Liverpool v Tottenham

SCORE PREDICTION: 3-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ague-title-bid
Liverpool passion and rotation will get the 3 points

I say 2-0

My Daily Star column
Old 07-05-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

When The Assist Is More Beautiful Than The Goal

Old 07-05-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Liverpool v Tottenham x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61302408
Charlie prediction: 1-1
Old 07-05-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

I have faith in the Reds

Liverpool 5
Tottenham 0
Old 07-05-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I have faith in the Reds

Liverpool 5
Tottenham 0
Come on Reds lets make our dreams come true.

Another few weeks may become historic and immortal.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1