The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2007, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Yeah Guti. And he has leadership quality as well as he is the vice captain behind Raul. That should be good enuff for our midfield who I think lack leadership quality. We were linked with Guti last season....what ever happened to it? another "ALMOST" signing for us then I supposed?
guti is a master of thru passes and never fear 50/50 balls. ask ronaldo and zidane and they'll tell you how many assists they got from him.

i am not sure about guti-spurs last season, i only know he has always expressed his determination to stay in madrid. but he is one of those in the list of "clearance sale" come end of this season.
Old 16-02-2007, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
guti is a master of thru passes and never fear 50/50 balls. ask ronaldo and zidane and they'll tell you how many assists they got from him.

i am not sure about guti-spurs last season, i only know he has always expressed his determination to stay in madrid. but he is one of those in the list of "clearance sale" come end of this season.
Ok I'll ask Ronaldo and Zidane. Hehe. My wife is a fan of Real Madrid since the days of Emillio Butraguenno and Hugo Sanchez. Her fav player is Zidane and Guti. So after marriying her, I followed them too but my passion r with Spurs.

If I were to choose anyone from Real Madrid, it has to be these players...Guti, Cicinho (but we already have Chimbo at RB), Roberto Carlos (old but still going strong, another player who might be given the boot by Capello with Marcelo in the team) and Casillas...trade him with Robbo and Im a happy man! I also dun mind former Real winger Solari. I thought he was great with the galacticos but after joining Inter, he flopped. But Im sure if he were to play regularly, he could be a hit on the left wing
Old 16-02-2007, 05:41 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Ok I'll ask Ronaldo and Zidane. Hehe. My wife is a fan of Real Madrid since the days of Emillio Butraguenno and Hugo Sanchez.

I also dun mind former Real winger Solari. I thought he was great with the galacticos but after joining Inter, he flopped. But Im sure if he were to play regularly, he could be a hit on the left wing
wow the 2 greats made their stars during the 1982 and 1986 world cups respectively (hope i remember correctly).

solari played very well for madrid, but unfortunately he was behind figo and zidane in the pecking order. for argentina, he was 2nd choice to kily gonzalez. a case of wrong place and wrong time. is he still in the inter squad? i think he should go back to play in spain. he is an exciting player to watch.
Old 19-02-2007, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FA CUP 5TH ROUND

Fulham 0 Spurs 4

Its good to see them battling hard in midfield and the front 2 harrassing their opponents helps too (except for Mido crazy back pass and attempt at goal with his head - own goal that is!! crazy!! haha)....i think they need the battling quality of Tainio now and Zokorra shows he can dished a thing or two too....cheers!! Gong Xi Fa Cai!!
Old 19-02-2007, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
I think Guti can last in EPL as he is a combatant as well as very skillful...Roberto Carlos is still good but he is not as good as a defender now and he talks abit too much - remember he said that Brazil gonna win the World Cup? And look what happened?!! He was sleeping when France scored. As soon as he said that, i was thinking...thats the end of the road for Brazil in the last World Cup!!.It came true actually...was disgussed with some players in that Squad...with Ronaldino, who simply cannot play simple football!! haiz...Anyway I would rather the players motivate each other in the dressing room...and please no ego and no trash talking!! Dun need them in the team anyway!!
Old 19-02-2007, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Old 19-02-2007, 09:49 AM
Samster

Check out Jol's face expression after the 0-4 demolition of Fulham.
Old 19-02-2007, 10:16 AM
Samster

Sorry Double Post
Old 19-02-2007, 11:39 AM
Samster

THE KEANE OF KINGS

Old 20-02-2007, 01:07 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

if only SPURS can achieve better consistency for the rest of their EPL matches......else, UEFA slot, fly kite liao.....

george
Old 22-02-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

Keane soars and Spurs are flying at the moment!

Old 22-02-2007, 12:24 PM
Samster

Jenas fires winner

Old 22-02-2007, 12:35 PM
Samster

...and with just two minutes left, Jermaine Jenas struck a cracking winner while Everton looked like they were trying to protect a point.

everton 1 (arteta)
mighty spurs 2 (berbatov, jenas)

wonderful pics bro qdbp!
Old 22-02-2007, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
ah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Congrats Spurs for kicking the Blueboys arses
Old 22-02-2007, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_gogo View Post
Congrats Spurs for kicking the Blueboys arses
To be honest bro...Spurs did not kicked their arses......i think Spurs played a competitive combatant game....which is nice to see....Everton to be honest actually performed quite well after the Interval......but they were let down by tactical change and substitution....Their new boy Fernandez was great and almost run himself to the ground....He is a Good young player.....and that Everton goal came from a questionable referee decision right?! I think the Ref and Linesman got problem communicating man!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1