The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-04-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
roystone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Gone!!

I think mms busted liao no reply since morning
Old 27-04-2015, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

FR on:
Just got back from Sahsah from Pacific Stars.

I've done a lot of FLs, and done even more girls over the years, and I have to say very honestly that she totally blew away my expectations.

The whole endeavor didn't start very auspiciously. I'd booked a different girl, drove down to the location, parked my car, sat around, and then was told at the last moment that she wasn't able to make the appointment. Bro Cash asked if I'd like to try another, so I asked about what was available. I didn't quite like the first one's picture, and knowing that the pic is usually better, I passed. He recommended a second, and I thought that the pic looked alright, and she wasn't too far away, and I'd already driven there, so might as well just give it a go.

Was given cryptic instructions to the location and I was quite resigned to just getting it over with. As this was my first time trying this particular stable, I knew not to keep my hopes up, but things just weren't going very well.

All that totally changed when I got to the room, and the door opened.

To skip past the gory details, this girl was by far one of the best I've ever had by far. This isn't an overstatement. I've traveled and partied a lot over the years, and this is the first girl I wished I could pay by card and actually meant it. I'd move in with her if I could.

Quantifiable bits:

Looks - 8 (Looked most like the bottom-middle picture. Didn't have much make up on. Hair is black unlike in the pictures.)

Skin - Thai-Chinese (possibly Viet) fair

Body - Small sized. Definitely feels pretty young. The 21y/o in the ad might actually be true.

Tits - Firm natural Bs

BBBJ - 9 (Very enthusiastic and a -lot- of it)

FJ - 9 (Not lazy and very willing to accomodate)

RTF - Got a full day of work tomorrow, probably the day after if you blokes haven't taken all the slots after reading this.

Caveat emptor: I've lived in TH for about a decade so I'm pretty fluent at the language. She seemed to have difficulty with English at the door, so I replied in Thai and then we only conversed in that the entire time. Also, I'm 30+. YMMV if you can't communicate, same as anywhere else in the world.
Old 27-04-2015, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
paddlepop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Chelsea from pattayababy.

Not worth it. Completely don't look like the pictures. She's on the meaty side, literally MEATY. Said that the picture actually was from two years ago, how times have changed her. A bit on the lazy side as well.
Old 27-04-2015, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gdness i almost wanted to book her, jeeze... I can live with meaty gals (in fact i love meaty gals)/but i can't tolerate laziness... Thanks for the heads up bro
Old 27-04-2015, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
FR on:
Just got back from Sahsah from Pacific Stars.

I've done a lot of FLs, and done even more girls over the years, and I have to say very honestly that she totally blew away my expectations.
Very temptiful fr haha..they got a couple other young things there alluring also.
Old 27-04-2015, 01:58 PM
subliime

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Just wanted to leave a quick note seeing I never ever have in this subtopic. Pacific Stars, Exotica, Monte, LAX at the moment I find most trustworthy stables... Any bad experiences I tell bro cash or whoever and they always respond favourably either helping me discount or proper recommendation on who the real gems are when they come down. Some times I have had work come up unexpectedly and have had to cancel - they also deal with it well. Maybe they know me la. Just my experience so far...

Do you guys generally find that nowadays its very hard to book a slot? Last time a few hours in advance no problem. Now sometimes book one day in advance also can be fully booked.... Soon bros all planning bonks 1 week in advance soon ah haha
Old 27-04-2015, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future
Pearlyn of PT Lovers

Had a great session with Pearlyn of PT Lovers (found her in another popular site).

Arrangement with OKT was easy and fast.

She is definitely one of the prettiest Thai girls I have seen so far.

Look: 9/10 - better than the photos
Shower: bath room too small to have any action but she was happy to wash for me the few times we were inside.
Body: 9/10 - small size to my liking. Skin felt smooth.
Boobs: A cup - nice for her small figure
Frenching: she initiated it first, and she liked to kiss
Painting: allowed but she said she prefers to f***
BBBJ: 8/10 - good licking and sucking
CIM: I think not allowed even though it is stated ok, but I did not mind.
FJ: 9/10 - she sure likes sex a lot. Hugged me tightly while f***ing.
Attitude: 10/10 - very accommodating and willing to do things to satisfy you.
GFE: 10/10 especially she is one of the few who can speak decent English.
RTF: Yes but she is going back next week.

Overall I enjoyed the experience very much with Pearlyn. If there is a better room with decent bathroom it will be perfect.
Old 27-04-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Duskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDuskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Gone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roystone View Post
I think mms busted liao no reply since morning
Really? Or is it just sms system jammed? Haha happen to a few stables liao. Hope mms is fine, it's one of the good stables I always rtf
Old 27-04-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
roystone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskbin View Post
Really? Or is it just sms system jammed? Haha happen to a few stables liao. Hope mms is fine, it's one of the good stables I always rtf
Erm not so sure because the site still up and over at sammyboy update still going on. Maybe if anyone who booked them for the past few days could clear our doubt.
Old 27-04-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
Cookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Nope not busted. Texted yesterday they having some repairs, maybe aircon down, Okt say back on wed. Cheers bros.
Old 27-04-2015, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Duskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDuskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks bro. will be unfortunate if they go. Bro Simon has been great help
Old 28-04-2015, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
fidelity deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfidelity deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RTF for Page - Pacific Stars

As what some of the comments here has mentioned, Pacific Stars has some of the best service ladies around. More hits than misses, I usually send a friendly WhatsApp, and just wait for location at the confirmed time slot. As I had a great time with Page previously, I took a slot on the last timing during the weekend. Bringing some local food + chocolates added to her happiness, and mine also from the subsequent encounter.

Again, no scores as my practice goes. This time round, everything was more passionate, and she really opened up (both bonking and the post bonking chat). Left satisfied, and 1 last RTF is on the cards.

For bros that really like short haired girls, you may want to give Princeton a try. Caught a glimpse of her, but with Page around, I don't need any other options.
Old 28-04-2015, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
hewhoknows is Cool - loads of Potential

FR on Sahsah from Pacific Stars

Thanks chayen bro for the recommendation.
She is indeed a gem, i'd say shes the 2nd best FL i've had.

Location 9/10 - Good and clean, near MRT
Looks: 8.5/10 - Photo is good, real person is better. She is quite fair.
Shower: 8.5/10 - Alot of teasing and kissing.
Body: 9/10 - SYT. Smooth skin, small figure.
Boobs: 9/10 - 34B, firm and natural
Frenching: 9/10 - She likes to kiss, expect lots of it.
BBBJ: 8/10 - Nice and sensual, but abit rough with her hands.
CIM: 10/10 - ALLOWED
FJ: 9/10 - Yes, she gets wet easily and do all positions.
Attitude: 10/10 - Very accommodating and willing to please.
NURU: 10/10 - Front and back, with her awesome boobs.
Massage: 6.5/10 - She tries but doesn't do so well in this area.
GFE: 10/10 - Lots of hugging, kissing, treats u well.
English: 2/10 - Either u speak thai or use ur phone translator, only know very simple words.

RTF: Yes, definitely worth it.

Ratings based on personal preference.
Old 28-04-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
brianvieriz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had the worst experience ever from great bonk (vina)

1) came late
2) do less than 5 mins want to HJ for me
3) after awhile body language show hand tired
4) Keep breathing loudly (impatient kind)
5) Start to get rough with the HJ

I stopped her. Called the guy (using +66 number some more) and complained. She took the $ and left. Guy promised will get boss to contact me. After that tried calling reject my number. So I got cheated with $90 bucks, booked a room with angry ending.
Old 29-04-2015, 02:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LOVERTONIGHT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks

FR for Winter on EXOTICA66.com

Totally a gem that you guys should not miss, Lovely SYT, totally mesmerize by her look and her service. she is new in this trade but doesn't mean she is a greenhorn in sex. Enjoy every moment with her, pretty girl and smiles that melt your head and you won't forget, all bro please take care of her if you are going to try her out.

Location 8/10 - Decent, Easy to locate.
Looks: 9/10 - Pretty babe,Look like Tavia Yeung aka Yang Yee(HK actress) SYT.
Shower: 8/10 - SOP.
Body: 8/10 - SYT,Sec sch/JC girl figure, Tanned.
Boobs: 8/10 - 34B, 300% natural + soft.
Frenching: 8/10 - Good kisser.
BBBJ: 8/10 - Enjoyable and more room to improve.
CIM: ??/?? - Never Try
FJ: 9/10 - Tight, willing to try every position, Won't let you go back with Hard Didi
Attitude: 10/10 - No words to say.
Massage: ??/?? - Never Try
GFE: 10/10 - Kiss,Smile,Laugh,Treat you like her BF.
English: ??/10 - Not sure about it, whole session talking to her in Thai.

RTF: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!

Ratings based on personal preference.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1