The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-06-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
BlackRubber80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Yea beo, pants on but she let me roam south too but panties on lah, tried to dig my way through but she made it abit hard for me to do that.
So only roam outside panties and boobs.
Who knows in time to come she may loosen up abit more.
But she really friendly, gal fr Hunan.
Hi bro,

Sounds like a good experience. Tempted to try, her figure you mentioned was good. Slim with B cups?
Old 29-06-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
snookie99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi Bros, anyone try XinXin from $$$$$$$$? North one.
Old 29-06-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRubber80 View Post
Hi bro,

Sounds like a good experience. Tempted to try, her figure you mentioned was good. Slim with B cups?
Xiao xiao is short and petite with soft sizeable boobs. Lick boob subject to individual chemistry with her
Old 29-06-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

how is the looks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtymoi View Post
http://heavenbabys.com/girls/yang-yang-2/

Tried this young ML few days ago

Nothing special , except young and friendly. the rest quite standard. Not going again, unless in that area feeling horny and cannot get anyone else
Old 29-06-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
tigerXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsf21 View Post
Recently added SGLonelyguy's Xin Er via Wechat. Does she look like the photo in her wechat gallery? Or must add a few years? Cause I see ppl been commenting about her looks, but she looks quite decent in her wechat photo.

https://sglonelyguys.net/xin-er-massage/
Tried recently
looks :5
massage :5
boobs massage: Very nice lick u from toes to neck
very service oriented..
cim: yes
AR: 10/10 Thoes who like AR she is the one!
Old 29-06-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
tigerXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

which are the syt that can do AR?
Old 29-06-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1891 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Paid a visit to An Xin recently. Actually, I like the place she is staying in now, but just don't know how safe it is.

For those of you who knows where she is currently putting up, what do you guys think?
Walk in as per normal like any other normal visitors, dnt look suspicious n u will be fine
Old 29-06-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerXXX View Post
Tried recently
looks :5
massage :5
boobs massage: Very nice lick u from toes to neck
very service oriented..
cim: yes
AR: 10/10 Thoes who like AR she is the one!
Her looks so jialat arh
Old 29-06-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
Phuture is one of the Best!Phuture is one of the Best!Phuture is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguys.net/ella-massage/

Been a while since I wrote a FR. My turn to contribute to this forum.

Decided to go try Ella from SLG though she does not have many reviews here. Note that I’m not an OKT and as you can see I’ve been in this forum for a while Liao.

Turned out that she’s really a gem.

Location - centrally located and discreet. Nice new apartment which was easy to find. Near both MRT and also ample parking nearby too. Room was very clean and cosy with massage bed. She bothers to even roll up the towel just like a spa in preparation for you.

Looks - 7/10
MILF. Nice B plus to C cup boobs. Great shape and naturally firm! Not SYT but still attractive

Massage - 10/10. this is where she really shines. She’s trained in a proper spa so she will give u 100% proper massage with very very good strokes and technique. And she won’t short change or play piano type. She has many regular customers and I can see why.

HJ - 9/10
Pattern more than Badminton. Nice slow strokes with good technique. Had to tell her to slow down at times and she obliged. One of the best out there who knows how to tease.

Overall a really great experience. Don’t think she provides other services. But if you are looking for a really good massage with a lady with a good attitude and a good HJ, I would really recommend her. Easy to talk to. Professional and clean place which is discreet. Do treat her well. She’s a real gem!
Old 29-06-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Paid a visit to An Xin recently. Actually, I like the place she is staying in now, but just don't know how safe it is.

For those of you who knows where she is currently putting up, what do you guys think?
I'm a regular to this place I like it better than the norm.
There's risk everywhere and I don't see how here is higher risk than the rest.

go a bit early in your next visit and check out 2nd floor.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 29-06-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Xiao xiao is short and petite with soft sizeable boobs. Lick boob subject to individual chemistry with her
thanks for the recommendation, she was indeed not bad, but not my type.
I stick to mint and an xin for syt, and anna is still my bbbj winner.

cheers

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 29-06-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

cheers

sometimes try other flavor to remind oneself the importance of our regular.
Old 29-06-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

cheers
Who this Anna, bro?
Old 29-06-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for XiaoQi (SLG / SBC)

https://sglonelyguys.net/xiaoqi-massage/

http://sgbeautycastles.org/xiao-qi-massage-hj-bj/

Finally find time to go make an appointment when she is back.

Cute looks, my cup of tea, like a school girl and very much like the photos in the ads (what you see is what you get). Her eyes look really attractive to me. Figure wise, petite and a little bah bah on the body, nowhere near fat but huggable with a pair of B cups. A nice meaty bums which I like to grab and smack.

She might not be the best looking girl in town, but this young girl is definitely skillful in terms of sensual skills.

Massage wise is decent, experienced and does managed to relieve some knots.

Teasing is first done with fingertips across the bums, the back and thighs. After which, she asks me to relax, says introduce me to something new. I was quite surprise then.

First she gets a basin wrapped with a plastic bag, filled with warm water. She positions me which the pillow beneath my chest, legs spread apart then ask me to relax. She then positions my legs with hers such that my kuku is a little bit off the bed, where she slides in the small basin.

My little brother is immerse in a comfortable pool of warm water and she proceeds to wash my ass crack with a mild soap, teasing it along, grabbing my balls and rod. It is a HDLY in water! Really something interesting a bit like soapy massage in Bangkok around the sensitive areas (mentioned by a bro sometime back). An extremely enjoyable HDLY, which is a first experience for me. Haha.

The basin was removed with the plastic bag disposed, my kuku dried and turn over. A little BM, some cuddle and proceed to cap my little brother. Her BJ I must say is quite well done, no feeling of the teeth, able to engulf my whole brother in her soft mouth and nice tongue action on the rod. Went on for a good while before I CIM in the cap.

Overall she maintains her standard and bring new moves this time. Good experience and also had a good chat with her.

She might not be the prettiest but sure is one of the more skillful ones around. Thumbs up.
Old 29-06-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Who this Anna, bro?
https://sglonelyguys.net/massage-anna/

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1