The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2013, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackurass View Post
Wow bro, u n bro gem is like kenna hook there liao.lol joking
lol... not as much as bro gem..lol. the place is nice n cheap.. y not go again..lol.. hope to meet u there too bro jack..
Old 22-05-2013, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
lol... not as much as bro gem..lol. the place is nice n cheap.. y not go again..lol.. hope to meet u there too bro jack..
hahaa bro jack when is your next trip? july i got mine from airasia few months back at $106. monitoring sep/oct tics. if got good buy i let you guys know. below $120 all-in will be ideal. will visit rio and the naughty bars in july.
Old 22-05-2013, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Christopher1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro here been to Davao at Philippines b4??
Old 23-05-2013, 01:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Watching the documentary somehow gives me the feeling that a new wave of raids could be on the way....... bros on the ground...... take care
Your hunch was right..... the Eager Beaver bar on Raymond street next to Phillys Sports bar was raided last night.
Old 23-05-2013, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
hahaa bro jack when is your next trip? july i got mine from airasia few months back at $106. monitoring sep/oct tics. if got good buy i let you guys know. below $120 all-in will be ideal. will visit rio and the naughty bars in july.
Hahahaha ok wait for ur update.I'm going cebu from 24 to 31 this mth.hehehehe
Old 23-05-2013, 02:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
Your hunch was right..... the Eager Beaver bar on Raymond street next to Phillys Sports bar was raided last night.
The Eager Beaver? That's the bar with the same owner as the Camelot.
Coincidence?
Old 23-05-2013, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
Yes, bar was raided but from what I heard from a friend so far not to worry as the raid was center more on police looking for and arrest certain people. Will know in few days what the real story was as right now dun think raid was looking for underage or sx traffic like all previous raids.
Also, Las Vegas next door was also close by the bar owners just in case and even 1-2 of the blow row bars on Raymond(which normally operate 24hrs) was close early just in case.

Will inform as more info filters in from some of my local friends.

PT
Old 23-05-2013, 04:30 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
lol bro gem.. I dunno how u get so cheap for AA... now Cebu pac is having offer... 2 ways sg to clark on sept is $140.. I consider tis is very cheap liao...u still can get cheaper than tis price??
Old 23-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackurass View Post
Hahahaha ok wait for ur update.I'm going cebu from 24 to 31 this mth.hehehehe
enjoy ur trip bro jack.. I wld like to go Cebu. is the place as same AC? hope to tack along some other time ok.. 4 day 3 nite $1000 enough??
Old 23-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Cebu Pacific have good deals now for flights Jan to Mar 2014. Just bought 6 flights.
If you want to save more, then buy single one way tickets. Cos booking fee 100p for Clk>Sg compared to S$8.
Old 23-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/414129/...n-pampanga-bar
Old 23-05-2013, 11:12 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
This is not the Eager Beaver raid..... Princess Refreshment bar is a brothel located in Basa Airbase.
Old 23-05-2013, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Cebu Pacific have good deals now for flights Jan to Mar 2014. Just bought 6 flights.
If you want to save more, then buy single one way tickets. Cos booking fee 100p for Clk>Sg compared to S$8.
yes.. but u must register for the Cebu club member.. n is free
Old 23-05-2013, 11:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2 View Post
Yes, bar was raided but from what I heard from a friend so far not to worry as the raid was center more on police looking for and arrest certain people. Will know in few days what the real story was as right now dun think raid was looking for underage or sx traffic like all previous raids.
Also, Las Vegas next door was also close by the bar owners just in case and even 1-2 of the blow row bars on Raymond(which normally operate 24hrs) was close early just in case.

Will inform as more info filters in from some of my local friends.

PT
This raid is related to a homicide case.... The police were looking for Wes, the manager of Eager Beaver to assist in the investigations into the murder case..... there is also a US Warrant issued against him.
Old 24-05-2013, 12:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
yes.. but u must register for the Cebu club member.. n is free
I am registered with CebuPacificAir and also a Cebu club member..... how come I dun get free?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1