The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
pinisUpinisME deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant20 View Post
WOW Earthquake Damage!!!

Did she ask you to roleplay like one of the FRs in PP?
Nah.... She didn't. But since I emailed her to book her, she started flirting via email. Lol, tgis girl knows how to do business...
Old 16-03-2012, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
bigtom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is very addictive I must say. Still getting my head around how this all works

Latest conquest below

Out SE somewhere

LouLou or something like that. Her english wasnt great

Looks: 6.5
Body: 6.5
Tits: Very Nice set (C would say) clothed feel but they felt really nice
Massage: 6
Puss: 8 (let me feel clothed and she was getting off on it - she grabbed my hand and let me stick my fingers in for a quick feel how wet she was which she was - lube or herself not sure but got me off anyway)
HJ: 7
GFE: 7
Overall: 7
Cost: $70 for hour + $60 too much I will get bagged as I spent too much just to play with puss and tits but I was horny

RTF: maybe. Promised I could suck her clit so ... although she noticed I had a nice expensive watch so think she was playing me a bit. Not sure.
Old 20-03-2012, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
cool_cam85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro where did you meet Lou Lou? Can share contact or location detail?
Old 20-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ameroid855 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just an FR on Romantics,

went there a couple of months ago but I only have good things to say about this place. Went there at night and it was deserted. They have a parking space just a few metres away from the place itself. Went in and let the girls introduce themselves. Only 3 were working at that time so I chose the prettiest one.

Anna from Taiwan. Her english was okay but I spoke to her in Chinese and she seemed quite happy to be able to talk in chinese.

Looks: 8
Body: 7
Tits:C
BBBJ: 6
HJ: 5 (a little too rough and fast for my taste)
GFE: 9 (I'm not sure if she normally allows kissing but she seemed reluctant at first but after trying a few times she let me stick my tongue down her throat)
Overall: 8 (I paid for 45 mins with her and am not sure if they normally would allow for a 2nd shot but after my 1st shot, she was happy to see me still hard and we tried for 2nd, but time was up before I came)
Cost:I can't remember how much I paid but I remember that they charge $20 less if you go in the day
Old 20-03-2012, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 19
Valiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyValiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just a short FR:

Went to Masquerades, Keysborough on Saturday early morning 2am before flying back to SG that afternoon.

Only 1 Korean lady available, sadly not to my liking..

Name: Mandy
Looks - 6/10
Body - 6/10 Cs
Atttitude - 6/10
CBJ - 7.5/10
FJ - 6.5/10
Overall - 6/10

Read about Rosie at this place.. might try on my next trip back to Melb..
Old 21-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
akuma6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,

I've only been doing asian girls and would like to now give white girls a shot. Anyone know where the hottest white girls are? Also, are their pussies more loose?
Old 23-03-2012, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameroid855 View Post
Just an FR on Romantics,

went there a couple of months ago but I only have good things to say about this place. Went there at night and it was deserted. They have a parking space just a few metres away from the place itself. Went in and let the girls introduce themselves. Only 3 were working at that time so I chose the prettiest one.

Anna from Taiwan. Her english was okay but I spoke to her in Chinese and she seemed quite happy to be able to talk in chinese.

Looks: 8
Body: 7
Tits:C
BBBJ: 6
HJ: 5 (a little too rough and fast for my taste)
GFE: 9 (I'm not sure if she normally allows kissing but she seemed reluctant at first but after trying a few times she let me stick my tongue down her throat)
Overall: 8 (I paid for 45 mins with her and am not sure if they normally would allow for a 2nd shot but after my 1st shot, she was happy to see me still hard and we tried for 2nd, but time was up before I came)
Cost:I can't remember how much I paid but I remember that they charge $20 less if you go in the day
Just to re-confirmed...Anna does BBBJ?!
Old 23-03-2012, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Clayton R&T (Kitchen Table)

Went in looking for Sarah, big mistake as she wasn't working and it was the first time I was there. Lack of tack probably threw them on the defensive, so while I had a good chat with my masseuse, didn't manage to convince her to provide extras. Went back again a couple days later hoping to build the relationship, but she was busy and I couldn't wait 30mins.

Name: ???
Race: Indian
Looks: 5.5/10 (Pleasant looking)
Massage: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10
Tug and Sleaze: NA

Victoria Street R&T - Visit 1

It was a Saturday night and my mate called an early night so felt like a bit of fun. Drove up and down Victoria Street and found this place which was open at 10pm. $30/hr I reckon what's there to lose, so paid up and went into the room. Got a PRC, You You, late 20s?. Probably looks a little older than she actually is I think, but I just wanted my tug and spent more time on my back than checking out her looks. Less than 5mins in, she cut to the chase and asked if I wanted to continue the normal massage or change to a sexy massage. "Of course the sexy massage" I replied. Wasn't in the mood to negotiate, so I just gave her a pensive look when she quoted $50, but she assured that I would feel good so I went with it.

Her hands moved down my back and started massaging my butt, brushing against my legs, which slowly progressed to somewhat of a HDLY. Not a full on thing, just a lot of teasing, which I quite liked. On the flip, she took off her top but kept her bra on, allowed touching but rejected my requests for kissing her, which left me a little deflated. But then she naughtily said there was no need for me to do any of that, because she was. She kept her lips and tongue swirling around my nipples and took her time with the HJ, constantly asking for feedback, but I felt it was PURRRFECT. She doesn't rush, and just wants to provide a good HJ. Continued milking after I came, then went out to get a warm towel to clean me off.

Name: You You
Race: Chinese
Looks: 5/10 (acceptable)
Massage: 8/10
Boobs: B-
HJ: 8.5/10
Attitude: 9/10
Damage: 30 + 50
RTM: Yes

Victoria Street R&T - Visit 2

Went after work this time around peak hour. Got in and the receptionist was a cute girl with specs who looked quite young. An older lady was sitting beside her and I was thinking, with my luck I'd probably get the older one so started checking her out. Thought she was alright so proceeded to hand over my $30. Receptionist led me to the room but I asked to use the toilet first. Came back and the cute thing was still there waiting for me. Good sign I thought. Got in, and once I lied down, she was back. Was thanking my lucky stars for my first masseuse in Melbourne under the age of 30! Anyways, Angel is Taiwanese, here on a working holiday. Good massage and we had a good chat. Problem was it was peak hour and there was a fair bit of traffic and she kept having to go out to help with the other masseuse with a particular local who wanted to see every girl there was on offer. She speaks better English as compared to the rest of the girls so I guess the boss left her kinda in charge. Anyways, when it got to the flip we were running out of time. Her colleague also took on another booking for her so we only had 5minutes for the HJ. $40 but she's bloody strict, clothes stay intact and she only allows your hands to go up and down her thick stockings. Couldn't get my lil bro up with that kinda restrictions and we had to end it that way because the boss came to rush her. Good girl though, she tried her best but it's a little mechanical. Not much technique in the HJ. Gave her the $40 but returned $20 explaining she didn't complete the service.

Name: Angel
Race: Taiwanese
Looks: 6.5/10 cute
Massage: 8/10
Boobs: A?
HJ: 6/10
Attitude: 8/10
Damage: 30 + 20
RTM: Yes
Old 23-03-2012, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
DouX_X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Do not think she offered such thing, Anna can be a little bit odd sometime
Old 23-03-2012, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ameroid855 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
My mistake. She doesn't.
Old 23-03-2012, 05:45 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameroid855 View Post
My mistake. She doesn't.
Thanks for the clarification
Old 25-03-2012, 08:38 AM
Samster

Feeling itchy last nite so went to check out Candy Club. As always OKT seems to have issues with having customers. Did an intro of only 3 gals (sch gal look Korean - CMI, older Chinese & another older Korean). After all failed, I head to Romantic.

Saw a number of gals & finally went with Sue. A tall classy looking Korean. Skin was smooth, catbath was long & good but BBBJ/FJ was only ordinary. Nothing really to be excited about.

Overall, it was 5.5/10 for me. I just wanted to release myself & not expecting much. RTF Sue...Nope.

Saw another Korean on my way out called Nina. I might try her next time. Anyone had her before? Kindly write a FR. Good man
Old 26-03-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
akuma6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone ever gone to a paid gangbang party in Melbourne?
Info here. http://www.theplaypen.com.au/portfol...28th-gang-bang

I want to go, but kinda scared to go alone, and I have no idea if it will be any good. Anyone else wanna come along with me?
Old 26-03-2012, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by akuma6969 View Post
Has anyone ever gone to a paid gangbang party in Melbourne?
Info here. http://www.theplaypen.com.au/portfol...28th-gang-bang

I want to go, but kinda scared to go alone, and I have no idea if it will be any good. Anyone else wanna come along with me?
I strongly reckon you shouldn't go with someone you know to these kinda party. Things might get really messy if you know what I mean...Especially in Australia!!!
Old 26-03-2012, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

I've gone to Stilettos swingers b4...its a good place for first timers. Thing is abt Playpen there are too many ppl there...and most of them stick to their clique and thus hard to break into the group unless u are fukin handsome. Good thing abt stilettos is that they limit the number of ppl on one nite and proper crowd control. They also teach u proper swingers ettique on how u should swing...do's and don'ts. It was over there for the first time I banged a 30 yr old blonde in knickers with her hubby sitting next to her smiling. Oh those good times. Google Stilettos party and u will find more info there. Nice comfortable environment where everyone is friendly....

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1