The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2012, 08:17 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold
Re: Philippines, Olongapo City

More pics

Old 15-06-2012, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
In general some say bar are safer than free lancer but i would say Do not assume.safe is a very big word in Philippines.

Last year went in one of the fields smaller bar for the 1st drink of the night.saw on tall,big boobs & fit looking girl dancing on stage I signal her to come down for a drink.while chatting cannot take my eyes off her firm boobs & slender legs & I already have the intention of boom boom her but sense she is pretty shy & new.she told me she only work in that bar 4 days.

Me being just in the 1st bar for the night wanting to head out more places for drink & fun despite my mind already 'bookmark' this girl,did not took her that moment.Main reason-I want a experience wild cat that night instead of a new born cute kitten.saw her few time on fields & outside her bar she never fail to turn me on everytime I see her fit body but when u are in Philippines u are just too pampered with the availablity of fit girls & busy that u got to line them up at right place,right mood,at the right time.

Few days later venture into same bar again did not see her end up I got another big boob beauty to sit with me & took her for the night who end up being my back up regular as she's always texting to come see me after her work or noon.

Learn from this gal that the 1st fit looking girl can't get working pass cos she fail to produce what so ever document for the hygiene test & got sack from the boss cos she try to use her cousin Id as she was only 15 yrs old

Hard to believe with her figure that she's a minor & if I had gone with her means...
thanks bro. okeis... play safe than sorry ya. woah... 15yrs old sure fit fit la. sure never fail to turn anyone on!
Old 15-06-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Boat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

YEA!!! Will text you the room cost or PM you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
I changed my flight to come AC earlier and meet up with you in Subic on Jun 24. Do look out for hotel room offers for me. Post here or txt me from there.
Old 15-06-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Boat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, with this amount of information, you must a pilot.

kudos and respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Well, trust me .. I feel safe in the taxi than in the fxxked up contraption they call helicopter ..

Robinsons are Piston engine choppers, with high velocity/low intertia blades - in case of problem, they can't even auto down on their own .. that's the technical part ..

And .. well, in Philippines, Robinsons are hot stuff, simply because they are the cheapest .. in most other countries, they are not allowed to carry commercial for such distances.

though that should not distract you from the 'hot chopper' .. if you believe the bikini clad pilots .. LOL

Well, I see they miss their air bags and float kit .. and flat chested too I did blow up the picture to see it up-close

(Don't ask me how to fire the gun when the blades are turning .. or maybe once the thing has landed, the girls will get on top and fire away ?? )

Still, thanks but no thanks .. I would rather fly a girl in the bed than in a R44

And some more 'enticement' in case you decide to ignore my 2 cents shitty advice ..

http://www.philippine-adventure-tour...-abc-hotel.php

ps: seriously, Robinsons have one of the worst safety records. If you are going on a R44 trip, ensure your insurance is proper.
Old 15-06-2012, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Seriously, Boat Collector, i agree... Great write up on the Chopper service from ABC

The post of the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Well, trust me .. I feel safe in the taxi than in the fxxked up contraption they call helicopter ..

Robinsons are Piston engine choppers, with high velocity/low intertia blades - in case of problem, they can't even auto down on their own .. that's the technical part ..

And .. well, in Philippines, Robinsons are hot stuff, simply because they are the cheapest .. in most other countries, they are not allowed to carry commercial for such distances.

though that should not distract you from the 'hot chopper' .. if you believe the bikini clad pilots .. LOL

Well, I see they miss their air bags and float kit .. and flat chested too I did blow up the picture to see it up-close

(Don't ask me how to fire the gun when the blades are turning .. or maybe once the thing has landed, the girls will get on top and fire away ?? )

Still, thanks but no thanks .. I would rather fly a girl in the bed than in a R44

And some more 'enticement' in case you decide to ignore my 2 cents shitty advice ..

http://www.philippine-adventure-tour...-abc-hotel.php

ps: seriously, Robinsons have one of the worst safety records. If you are going on a R44 trip, ensure your insurance is proper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat collector View Post
Bro, with this amount of information, you must a pilot.

kudos and respect.
Old 16-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Philippines, Olongapo City

Yes bro Rub&Buah, i agree with you.

Since we are just starting off on this new thread, lets make it as INFORMATIVE n COMPREHENSIVE as possible.

Yes our SG/MY bros would then have an easy to use referral guide.

They will also know that Subic is Awesome n Amazing.

For the Monger or the Romantically inclined...subic has something for everyone.

A laid back atmosphere, beer on the beach, morning coffee overlooking the sea, floating bars (excl d wet season) amongst others

Life cant get any better. Can it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Other than just a 5 star thread I hope it will be able to provide our sg bro here informative info that subic can be a real fun rekaxing place if one look at it differently instead of comparing with ac(which has going been downhills & increasing price with sucker from too many countries)

There are currently not too many sinagporean in subic but slowly earning statues to the angmo & girls that we can fun,generous & gentlemen monger.
Old 17-06-2012, 07:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saw in the news there is an earthquake in the Philippines. Don't understand the name of the place. Is it in Angeles City?
Old 17-06-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

Yeah .... Province of Zambales.

The tremors were also felt in Makati city, Quezon city, san fernando, Bacoor n tagytay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
Saw in the news there is an earthquake in the Philippines. Don't understand the name of the place. Is it in Angeles City?
Old 17-06-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
A laid back atmosphere, beer on the beach, morning coffee overlooking the sea, floating bars (excl d wet season) amongst others

Life cant get any better. Can it?
Only true during the dry season my friend. Going this time of year will be no better than being in AC during the rainy /typhoon season. Because the beach advantage will be eliminated. Only a few locals will be at the beach as they have nothing better to do. Waves are bigger and washes in more junk onto beach. Most foreigners will just sleep late or watch TV during the day. Actually during the rainy season it is better to be in AC as many bars are open daytime and then most of Fields open later in evening. Subic is different. Almost all action and bars start to open 6-7pm so if beach is not an option then end up with less to do during daytime. At least this was what happen to me last time in Subic during rainy times of July. I decided to leave Subic few days early and play in AC instead.

PT
Old 18-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
You should have gone on to Zambales further up from Baloy Beach and enjoy the tidal waves that come around this time. If you are lucky you might even get to experience a typhoon. It's a life experience you should try.
No need to go so far as Zam. as if you read my old post 2 years ago, I was in AC during the huge Typhoon Megi when it hit and tidal waves were the norm on the streets and some bars became swimming pools. Now that was an experience I'll never forget with blackouts and cold hands on my dick in candlelight bars
Old 18-06-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

I remember tht great FR of urs.

I just rue tht im missing out on d great opportunity to see u

But i know d day will come... Sooner or later...

Keep d good FRs coming bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2 View Post
No need to go so far as Zam. as if you read my old post 2 years ago, I was in AC during the huge Typhoon Megi when it hit and tidal waves were the norm on the streets and some bars became swimming pools. Now that was an experience I'll never forget with blackouts and cold hands on my dick in candlelight bars
Old 19-06-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

Yes bro, this was something that i din think abt.

Tht there is little to do in subic during the rainy season.

Pearls of wisdom

Quote:
Only true during the dry season my friend. Going this time of year will be no better than being in AC during the rainy /typhoon season. Because the beach advantage will be eliminated. Only a few locals will be at the beach as they have nothing better to do. Waves are bigger and washes in more junk onto beach. Most foreigners will just sleep late or watch TV during the day. Actually during the rainy season it is better to be in AC as many bars are open daytime and then most of Fields open later in evening. Subic is different. Almost all action and bars start to open 6-7pm so if beach is not an option then end up with less to do during daytime. At least this was what happen to me last time in Subic during rainy times of July. I decided to leave Subic few days early and play in AC instead.

PT
Old 19-06-2012, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Yes bro, this was something that i din think abt.

Tht there is little to do in subic during the rainy season.

Pearls of wisdom
Remember one of the main reasons for cumming to Subic is the floating bars. That is always a good option as it was one of the good things about being here during the daytime with something different to do. But during rainy season (now) all floats have been towed in or anchored way outside and won't be available until about Nov.
Also for those that never been here, don't let the publish pics of subic beach fool you. Most pics were remade to look good. The actual beach is NOT what I call a beautiful beach. I dare say that the beach at Sentosa Isle is much better and cleaner (both sand and water). Beautiful beaches in PI are found elsewhere but its not in Subic Bay.

PT
Old 20-06-2012, 02:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
semreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysemreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Remember one of the main reasons for cumming to Subic is the floating bars. PT
I never cared much for the beach or the floating bars whenever I'm in Subic.
My main concern is hitting the bars in Barrieto

And I found a rare gem in LIPs bar recently (see FR in NEW ANGELES CITY thread).
Old 20-06-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
Guapo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat collector View Post
YEA!!! Will text you the room cost or PM you.
Hope to join you on my virgin trip to subic.Arrival on 22jun if not i be lone ranger in AC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1