The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2013, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
MAI POO MAK MAK? No crab a lot? Bro, still no understand leh...
Mai made fun of him... he is trying his best.
Old 15-07-2013, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
LATEST!!!

Pattaya police have been very "xiao on" this week. Last weekend they raided some bars and clubs in Walking Street. So stay of drugs, carry your passport with you and be safe!
Not practical to carry passport coz you might lose it when drunk. I photocopy my passport and although the police want the physical passport itself , it might help you get thru the night. I kena once and they let me go after seeing the photocopy. Another situation , one damn girl fingered my buddy as a wanted man! The police half believed we were tourist and only let us go when my of my friends went back to the hotel to get the 'wanted' man's passport! Both were in Bangkok.
Old 15-07-2013, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Not practical to carry passport coz you might lose it when drunk. I photocopy my passport and although the police want the physical passport itself , it might help you get thru the night. I kena once and they let me go after seeing the photocopy. Another situation , one damn girl fingered my buddy as a wanted man! The police half believed we were tourist and only let us go when my of my friends went back to the hotel to get the 'wanted' man's passport! Both were in Bangkok.
I know what you mean coz I also never carry my passport around. A photocopied one also no can do when they are conducting an operation like this.

Besides Pattaya I also recently heard that area near Sukhumvit/Asoke junction also have road blocks now. Taxis with foreigners inside are stopped and asked to step out. One farang had his wallet and body searched.

If you don't wish to carry your actual passport around an alternative is to get a color laminated one from the Immigration office. They will make a color copy of your info page and the page where your VISA is. They will then reduce it to a credit card size and laminate it. Costs Bht400 but if you are in Thailand for a few days then I think can try with a photocopy. Just make sure you zap the page with your VISA or entry stamp also! Making the laminated version more for those farangs staying 2 weeks or more.

Personally I think they suddenly so "xiao on" enforce this rule its because now is the low season so the police needs some other source of income to make up for less drunk farangs to fine and rip off

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 15-07-2013, 01:45 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Not making fun lah... I so bad meh... Juz trying to understand him. Anyway to learn new language must not be shy and afraid to make mistakes then can learn faster

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 15-07-2013, 01:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
LATEST!!!
Pattaya police raided Hollywood club last night. Besides the usual drug tests and underaged drinkers they caught a few foreigners were also fined Bht400 for not carrying their passports with them. This is the law in Thailand but rarely enforced.

So brothers take note if u are traveling in Thailand. You do not want to spend time in a Thai police lock up because if you can't pay on the spot or try to be funny they will lock u up. It is filthy, dangerous and filled with hardcore criminals.

Pattaya police have been very "xiao on" this week. Last weekend they raided some bars and clubs in Walking Street. So stay of drugs, carry your passport with you and be safe!
Let's hope this will not turn into another AC where they amend the law into human trafficking.
Old 15-07-2013, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Let's hope this will not turn into another AC where they amend the law into human trafficking.
Doubt so because some bars are owned by senior police or government officers. The other bars they get a pretty good monthly income from the protection racket so why would they want to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs? Its all wayang and most probably done to joints that don't toe their line.

If talk about human trafficking then the first one to up lorry will be their fishing & food processing industry. Hundreds of thousands of workers especially from Myanmar are employed in horrible working conditions. No labor rights, long hours, little pay and subject to abuse. Many of these LL becoz majority are working illegally.

Again too much politicians & big business involved so you think they will do anything?

Old 15-07-2013, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GrandS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
TQ naemlo, u more understanding. (Kao jai).

Yes IMO i going next month - 12 days. u ok or not Mr Pattaya.
Old 15-07-2013, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
LATEST!!!
Pattaya police raided Hollywood club last night. Besides the usual drug tests and underaged drinkers they caught a few foreigners were also fined Bht400 for not carrying their passports with them. This is the law in Thailand but rarely enforced.

So brothers take note if u are traveling in Thailand. You do not want to spend time in a Thai police lock up because if you can't pay on the spot or try to be funny they will lock u up. It is filthy, dangerous and filled with hardcore criminals.

IN Southeast Asia, the most garang anti-vice unit belongs to sillypore(go see how many times raid in geylang and even orchard towers, even jurong also can raid wtf...). Bro, there is no way Thai's anti vice team is so garang, sure sometimes they will do abit of raiding, but most of time, its kelong lol.

Best part is the agogo clubs know when the raid is coming(when you see the manager tell the girls to dress properly). Try finding this in sillypore, it wont happen, no freaking way! So i would say Patts is still the place to go if you want to find vice activities . Unlike in Singapore where people say luck plaes a part in raids(come on, they raid so many times, sure kenna), The scare tactics by SPF almost every night in sillypore will spoil ur fun liao. Patts is really depend on luck coz the occurrence is way lesser.

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 15-07-2013, 08:27 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandS View Post

Pls state your confirmed dates.....
Old 15-07-2013, 09:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
IN Southeast Asia, the most garang anti-vice unit belongs to sillypore(go see how many times raid in geylang and even orchard towers, even jurong also can raid wtf...). Bro, there is no way Thai's anti vice team is so garang, sure sometimes they will do abit of raiding, but most of time, its kelong lol.

Best part is the agogo clubs know when the raid is coming(when you see the manager tell the girls to dress properly). Try finding this in sillypore, it wont happen, no freaking way! So i would say Patts is still the place to go if you want to find vice activities . Unlike in Singapore where people say luck plaes a part in raids(come on, they raid so many times, sure kenna), The scare tactics by SPF almost every night in sillypore will spoil ur fun liao. Patts is really depend on luck coz the occurrence is way lesser.

Wah..... you see Singapore AV until so up.?

Actually if you study their pattern can predict when the next place and period the raid will hit...... they also got their schedules and manpower constraints so if you have friends or relatives serving NS in the Home Team roughly you will be alerted to the next operation.
Old 16-07-2013, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandS View Post
TQ naemlo, u more understanding. (Kao jai).
Brother plz dun misunderstand "kao jai bpit" เข้าใจผิด ... I not "put u down" juz want to better understand "roo reuang" รู้เรื่อง what you want... BTW Mr. Pattaya is this thread started hor... MR. AH TECK LIM. He chiong Patts when I still "pah go li" in school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post

AV in Spore always on the ball when ever new in-charge take over... All these "skolars" only know is numbers. So must show Minister and Comm of Police that he/she is better than their predecessor. Why u think Sinkieland every fucking year every fucking cost & price go up??? Why getting so hard to live here?

This year my ministry/department/stat board etc... collected $XXX amount of revenue next year must do better. KNN all these skolars conditioned to think like they still in school must score higher and better marks than their classmates (other ministers, perm secs, directors etc.).

Look at all the fucking clowns they have running our country now! Over paid circus act. Ring master is the Dragon Prince whose wife is squandering all our reserves on so many failed investments whilst the old man is breathing his last. BTW whats the odds this year the old man is making an appearance in NDP?

Old 16-07-2013, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Pls state your confirmed dates.....
NNB u everywhere at same time ah? Now u in Patts too?!
Old 16-07-2013, 08:26 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Doubt so because some bars are owned by senior police or government officers. The other bars they get a pretty good monthly income from the protection racket so why would they want to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs? Its all wayang and most probably done to joints that don't toe their line.

If talk about human trafficking then the first one to up lorry will be their fishing & food processing industry. Hundreds of thousands of workers especially from Myanmar are employed in horrible working conditions. No labor rights, long hours, little pay and subject to abuse. Many of these LL becoz majority are working illegally.

Again too much politicians & big business involved so you think they will do anything?
Never say never. I hope not and also find it unlikely but NEVER SAY NEVER!

Remember Mr Thaksin-days when they say the entertainment zones cannot be enforced? Still not 100% but the politicians are using the 'zone' laws to help their own 'laws'. I remember I used to cheong agogos and beerbars till 4-5am when these places never closed! I even remember walking out of Nana and going to Grace hotel (in the haydays!) as the sun was coming out! Also remember drinking in Patong beerbar and then going to eat breakfast with the girls! Then Thaksin came and ordered a 2-3am closing time.
Old 16-07-2013, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Brother plz dun misunderstand "kao jai bpit" เข้าใจผิด ... I not "put u down" juz want to better understand "roo reuang" รู้เรื่อง what you want... BTW Mr. Pattaya is this thread started hor... MR. AH TECK LIM. He chiong Patts when I still "pah go li" in school.

People come people go. The tourch will have to be passed on one day! I most probably know a lot more about Pattaya than a lot of others but I am sure many out there know more! I used to go Pattaya every 2 months for about a week's stay and sometimes don't even take girls so I had plenty of time to talk to people and recce the places peole seldom go. Now older and less disposable income and time so a beer at the kopitiam (preferably in a thai environment like G.Mile!) is fine with me.

Its not difficult to get to know Pattaya , just take some time to get out of the tourist mode. Pattaya is the size of Clementi , with plenty of bars all over , just open your mnd and have a drink in as many places as possible. Having fun talking and buying a LD for any girls or katoeys in a bar does not mean you 100% have to BF and fuck them!

BTW I started the thread when Pattaya was already booming and I found it strange that a place so accessible to Singaporeans was so under-represented in a forum that specialized in the district core business (then). But now , you have major shopping centres , hotel chains , bells service/cabs to ease the logistics of travelling to Pattaya.
Old 16-07-2013, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
NNB u everywhere at same time ah? Now u in Patts too?!
Told u before, I mobile man.... when we go xiamen??

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1