The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SingMe158 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimguy619 View Post
Would you prefer to go to anma? I've been you a few in Gangnam, and kissing room in sillim.
I wouldn't mind going to both anma and kissing room. Also if it's not too much trouble a small detail of what to expect of those places.
Old 16-06-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimguy619 View Post
Would you prefer to go to anma? I've been you a few in Gangnam, and kissing room in sillim.
Wouldn't mind going to both anma and kissing rooms. And a small destial of what to expect if you don't mind please
Old 16-06-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
plasticck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Is 2PM too early to go to a Sillilm kiss bang?
Old 17-06-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasticck View Post
Dunno I was always under the impression they opened up in the evening time. So maybe go around 5pm? Haven't gone myself

Last edited by SingMe158; 17-06-2023 at 12:23 PM.
Old 19-06-2023, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
kalamingo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingMe158 View Post
Hello 형 I'm in korea right now and have been here for 3 weeks with no luck finding a kissing room or anma. I've done some research before coming here but they were all outdated web articles. If there are any recommendations where I should go, I'll gladly accept.
Kiss hot date in silim is still open and easy to get to.

Can't remember where i found this but it's in my bookmarks. Unsure how updated it is but just sharing for anyone who needs
https://umap.openstreetmap.fr/fr/map...8449/126.93023
Old 19-06-2023, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasticck View Post
The ones in Silimi that I went to were open 1pm-1am, so 2pm sounds like a good time
Old 19-06-2023, 02:17 AM
Samster

First FR report, have mostly been a lurker on sbf so looking forward to contributing more.

Went to Kiss hot date in silim, arrived at about 2.30pm, easily there was availability.

Actually came here one night a week ago at 11pm and was told to come back at 12pm. I went for a walk and came back at 12pm and was told the gal had to rush home, so was a waste of my time. So I'd recommend coming early in the afternoon if you can, I assume locals would be more free to come after work hours anyways.

Anyways, counter person spoke good english. Told him 30 mins and asked for someone slim and good looking and was told okay. Brush teeth, brought to a small room with a bed and lots of supplies around. Waited about 3 mins and chick arrived.

She was definitely not slim. Face was a 6.5/10 but I'm just not into chubby girls. Was kinda upset to be honest and while greeting her and doing small talk, kept considering if I should bail or request for another girl. Can see she was also trying to stall for time so just outright asked if she does extras, and took her bj offer for $100.

Tip to bros is to just ask outright things like if you can kiss her, or if she does extras. They typically would try to stall for time but just get straight into it. It can be intimidating due to the language barriers that you freeze a bit sometimes.

Anyways, made out with her pretty quick, got her to lay down, auto roam and at least I could enjoy playing with her tits. Couldn't stand the smoker breathe so just asked her if she could start with the BJ and she happily complied. I think i went from greeting her to my dick in her mouth in less than 5 mins lol.

Her bj thought was great. Lots of suction, balls actions, deep throating and bouncing up and down vigorously. I was just enjoying myself trying not to cum since she wasn't a looker, and trying to enjoy my money's worth, and her BJ made up for it. Went on for about 15 mins, cleaned up, tipped her and I was out of there within 20 mins of starting.

Kissrooms are a hit and miss since u can't pick the girls. I'd recommend going for 30 mins and upgrading to 60 mins and paying the "tax" for doing so. I think it's just 10 or 20 more, which is really nothing since you get the option of doing a short session if she's not your type, or extending for a long session if u strike gold with a hottie.
Old 19-06-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
patelboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my first FR too. I spent the weekend in Seoul and am going to Busan tomorrow.

Like the last reviewer, I also went to Kiss Hot Date. It's a decent walk from the station but pretty easy to find. I paid 90k for 60 minutes and might have had the same chick. A bit chubby. Face was fine. I went over the weekend, mid-day. I'd similarly rate her a 6.5/10 but she was young enough like early 20's so bonus points for that. She offered full service for 170k but I negotiated down to 150k though that still seemed a bit high. She did uncapped bj and then capped me and we did the business. I enjoyed her company. She doesn't speak much English but I speak some Korean so it was ok. I think overall it was an interesting experience. I'm on the fence about if I'd RTF since she wasn't super pretty and the overall cost seemed high (240k between the room fee and her fee). I heard anmas are about the same but much more service/action although older, plastic women.

I also went to Hera and I say BEWARE OF HERA. I had an extraordinarily disappointing experience there. The guy at the front was rude throughout the interaction. After I said hi, he just said 15. I was like 15 what? He meant 15 x 10,000 won (since money is counted by 10k denominations). 150k was very pricey from what I read on the forum so I was pretty sure I was getting ripped off so I tried to ask him for more information and he said "1 hour service" and started waving his open hand at me as if he was beckoning me to fork up the money. Since I read some positive FRs about Hera before and because I was too short on time to walk over to Kiss Hot Date and back, I decided I'd just pay the idiot tax and overpay in case the experience was good. Boy was I wrong. I paid, brushed my teeth, asked to use the toilet which was outside and downstairs and absolutely filthy, then ushered into a really unsavory room. They use old linens on the bed. Basically an old blanket and a worn pillow. At Hot Kiss Date, the bed is made of pleather so you know if there's a mess, it's easy to clean. But with an old blanket, who knows when that shit gets washed. Anyways, I waited a whole 15 minutes before the girl came in and she was a 5/10. Not skinny. Not fat. But below average overall. Something about her just didn't seem like young or cute. It was an incredibly awkward 60 minutes with some light touching, closed mouth kissing, barely any tongue, and no extras offered. I'm not ugly or fat. I'm South Asian but I'm tall and fit and I make sure to dress well and wear cologne. I left around 45-50 minutes into it since I didn't want to waste the full time and because they already had me waiting 15 minutes to start. Maybe other Samsters will have better luck at Hera but please try not to overpay and hopefully you get a better looking girl who actually offers services.
Old 21-06-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Nashie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be travelling to Seoul this week, which anmas are the most recommended at the moment? I've read through many comments here, but seems like experiences vary quite a bit.
Old 21-06-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Slimguy619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashie View Post
I will be travelling to Seoul this week, which anmas are the most recommended at the moment? I've read through many comments here, but seems like experiences vary quite a bit.
The active ones that I could vouch for as of earlier this year are Fish, Donuts (based on reviews), and Gold (I think that was the name?)
Old 22-06-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
18_hands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone went to Tiffany or donuts in the morning? Understand there should be no club experience in the morning but that’s ok for me. I tried castle Anma during my last trip and experienced it already. Trying to see if I can squeeze one in tomorrow morning. Thanks
Old 22-06-2023, 06:43 PM
Samster

I'm looking to try anmas in my next trip. Most of the post in this thread warn to adjust expectations and I believe there's fake reviews as well. Can any bro share if the quality of gals are at least similar in hotness levels to BJs (broadcast jockeys) on afreecaTV, or are we talking much older and plastic-ky.
Old 23-06-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 17
DirkDiggler7791 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDirkDiggler7791 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamingo View Post
I'm looking to try anmas in my next trip. Most of the post in this thread warn to adjust expectations and I believe there's fake reviews as well. Can any bro share if the quality of gals are at least similar in hotness levels to BJs (broadcast jockeys) on afreecaTV, or are we talking much older and plastic-ky.
I visited in April around late noon midweek. Honestly, its nothing like the super fantastic fake reviews that have been posted here. Mind you, they are paid advertisers as well. To be safe, I'd try at least once in the late evenings like those "reviews" mentioned but don't keep your expectations that high.
Old 24-06-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jxl95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anma women are almost all 35+ and plasticky. One of the sponsors here, Tiffany, has a "pure floor" which is supposedly younger girls on their 6th floor. Tried it twice. First time the girl was kinda cute and likely in her mid 20s and they did take me up two floors to the 6th floor. First time I went around 2am. The second time I went recently on a weekday afternoon and asked for their Pure floor but they only took me up one level to their 5th floor which is called something else but it's in between their club service and pure floor. The woman pretended she was 30 and it's funny because she said her "birth year" as 1990 and said she was only 30 years old. The math did not check out lol. She was ok but I would only try Tiffany again later hours maybe after 5pm since I figure their day shift isn't busy (only 1 other customer when I was there in the showers and waiting room) so they probably don't have good inventory at that time.
Old 24-06-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jxl95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also mentioned Gold anma before. I would not RTF. The woman they gave me was 40+ and probably the ugliest one I've ever been offered but it was one of my first times and I already paid so I just dealt with it. They also charged me 300,000 so it's more expensive than the other places like Donut and Tiffany which are sponsors here. I have yet to try Fish and it seems Ga-in moved location.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1