The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 10
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

When's the new batch coming, anyone knows?
Old 14-06-2016, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all
Re: Rowell Ladyboyse

Just got back on site.

Not too sure if this is the current batch but it was very crowded, full of lbs.

In general, all looked quite good.

Saw wawa and also Kiki amongst the crowd.

Chose a looker called Dar, tall, B-C boobs. Stands out amongst the rest as she has a sharper face.

Went up and it was boom boom. A very quick bbbj - capped bj (didn't even feel like anything, less than 2mins) while doing the bj the lube went on her and positioned herself standing doggie. (This was probably her modus operandi to jerk and milk as fast as possible) tahan the standing doggie and went to missionary & finished at cowgirl.

Overall didn't feel good, super rushed. Even though she looked quite good. But I'd take Wawa anytime for a more sensual session.

Will be heading down again later this week to try afew more I've sighted.
Old 14-06-2016, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kleetora2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have to agree there's lots of lbs tonight. On my way in saw 25 over auxiliary police two streets away but decided I needed to release. Took a cute lb name stang. Bbbj was nice. She's got a nice three inch tool that saluted me. Tight ass. Got back home and noted lipstick on my nips. Be careful bros
Old 14-06-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleetora2 View Post
Have to agree there's lots of lbs tonight. On my way in saw 25 over auxiliary police two streets away but decided I needed to release. Took a cute lb name stang. Bbbj was nice. She's got a nice three inch tool that saluted me. Tight ass. Got back home and noted lipstick on my nips. Be careful bros
if the new batch is here already then I might head down tonight around 1030. Hope to see new ones!
Old 15-06-2016, 02:19 AM
Samster

Just got back, took a new comer named Pong. Looks and body wise quite ok, but service was kinda rushed. BBBJ was the fast and furious type, and the catbath was like she wanted eat me.

End of the session she kept on asking if it was ok and whether I was happy. Guess she's still new to this, so a RTF might be likely. Dont think her rushing is due to bad service.
Old 15-06-2016, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody dare to take photo..
Try to snap but difficult..
Went there so mny LB..
So mny big boobies..
Choose a big boobs name Tar something lky tat..
Told her to do breast fuck cum in her body shiok service..
Old 15-06-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
jarredravi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heading down tonight since so mny frs..
Me kinda super hard.. cant wait to unload my juicy..
Old 15-06-2016, 06:28 PM
Samster

Just received mid-week pay with a bonus, so gonna make an impromptu trip down now and maybe score 2 Lbs at the same time.
Old 16-06-2016, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Just received mid-week pay with a bonus, so gonna make an impromptu trip down now and maybe score 2 Lbs at the same time.
Wah got bonus..... u must be civil servant
Old 16-06-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Wah got bonus..... u must be civil servant
Haha no la.

Had a pretty pre op last night by the name of May. Easily identifiable by her height and her headlights. Long hair with braces, always smiling. Service was great, with the exception that she doesn't do CIM due to her braces. Her BBBJ was slow, sensual and long. No rush at all. Told her I didn't want to do FJ as I wanted to enjoy her BBBJ. She looked kinda disappointed and said she wanted a cock up her ass. Indulged her and began pumping away in cowgirl, doggy and missionary. Told her I was about to cum and she quickly removed the condom and HJ me till I spilled all over her boobs. A few squirts landed on her face and she screamed. LOL a LB came over to see what the commotion was about, and May just laughed.

So far she's one of the better ones this batch has to offer. Superb no-rush service. Leaving 20th next month.
Old 16-06-2016, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Was here but didnt see anyone I like & so many bangalas at the gate..
Old 16-06-2016, 07:11 PM
Samster

orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all

Heading to site now.

Hope to catch May and another, maybe Kiki or wawa for a second round.

Or may for a double round.

Will update after.
Old 17-06-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
shoxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After a session....while making my way down the stairs...saw a fair LB in white lacey outfit...with tattoos on her back...looks good with decent size boobs....anyone who was there last night has any idea on her? Feel like trying her next round
Old 17-06-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
Heading to site now.

Hope to catch May and another, maybe Kiki or wawa for a second round.

Or may for a double round.

Will update after.
How was it? ;p
Old 17-06-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster

May was great.

Slow sensual bbbj, tall, nice boobs, long ponytail hair. She is more of a lover than an aggressive fucker.

Spent almost an hour with her due to the fact that just couldn't finish off in fj with her.

So we jerked each other off and came at the same time, me on top shot on her belly and she lying down shot on herself.

Will definitely recommend. Please take care of her, it's her 3rd day today. Very young as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1