The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
I mean u go vn for one day, come back should shn at hm 14days.

Sg fly to vn 14 days n back sg . .

Same risk, or maybe even less risk as. ..

Sg ( alr here for more thn 14 days ) fly to vn 1 day n back sg.

Logical?

No same lah uncle........

This kinda ruling in a way is also meant to discourage everybody from happily suka suka travelling overseas which imported cases may then rise as what is happening in Cockroach Cuntry & New Zealand now

Even thou I understand the rational leh doesn't means I like it......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-06-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Yup those last 2 cuntries you mentioned are still my all-time fav
Yes both very wallet friendly if you know how to avoid tourist traps.

They will never be as commercial as Thailand because the way they do business is laid back and take it or leave it attitude.
Old 19-06-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Greg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wah so atas fly with Ass-Ai-Eh arh?

Phnom Penh still can go meh?
I went once to Phnom Penh/Sihanoukville don't feel like going again.

Rather spend my money in Wetnam and our mutual favourite cuntry lah!
Which is the other country besides Vietnam?
Old 20-06-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

I've observed that due to a lower demand (no tourists due to Covid19), the prices at some establishments has since dropped :

1. Catwalk KTV, HCMC - LT/ST still remains at 7M/4M respectively; however "lady-surcharge" which was about 500K-1M in the past has since been scrapped.

2. Spas offering FS along Little Japan, HCMC - it used to be 500K for the ticket and 2M tips for FJ. Ticket still at 500K; but I've managed to get FJ at tips of about 1.5M to as low as 1M.

3. Hot tocs along NPK - for those in the know, there are ladies offering FJ at 1M in the past. As recently as 2 days ago, I got a FJ at 600K. Not sure though if this is the trend or it's just a one-off lucky me thingy.

4. gaito/kynu - TBH, i did not observe much price changes; but I'm still able to pay 400K-500K per pop for an above average young lady in the go vap/thu duc area.

5. DNTN Phung Thuy - they since scrapped the 600K ticket for the Super VIP room. IT's back to a single pricing of 500K for the VIP room.

Old 22-06-2020, 07:56 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes both very wallet friendly if you know how to avoid tourist traps.

They will never be as commercial as Thailand because the way they do business is laid back and take it or leave it attitude.

The only real allure Thailand have for me its that I have a lot of activities in the daytime other than bonking, that other cuntry really private limited as to where to go and what to do in the daytime

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 22-06-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg141 View Post
Which is the other country besides Vietnam?

There are only that "many" commercially untouched or virgin cuntries left in Asia anymore so its not difficult to make some intelligent guesses

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 22-06-2020, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
I take it you are a clueless newbie and not very intelligent enough to take subtle hints, notice there are TWO posts where they have taken care not to NAME the 2nd country, why do you thing by directly asking them they will name it, clearly they dont want clueless newbies like yourself spoiling market, and from your posts you prob have never even left singapore, so ill make a quick summary of possible countries and the pros and cons.

I am impressed You managed to type all these using your mobile????? i can't cause I tends to lose track of what I had typed earlier if I am using my mobile ....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 22-06-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
I've observed that due to a lower demand (no tourists due to Covid19), the prices at some establishments has since dropped :

Nice contribution instead of those 1-liner new posts

+19 shots & welcum to Wetnam TCSS

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Last edited by snipeshot08; 22-06-2020 at 08:28 AM.
Old 22-06-2020, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziwan View Post
Saw this post damn disturbing....vn man beat their wife until like that, wonder is it normal in Vietnam?

OMG this are indeed very disturbing images there are simply no "excuses" for physically beating up a female or old fragile people regardless of the reasons

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 22-06-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
The only real allure Thailand have for me its that I have a lot of activities in the daytime other than bonking, that other cuntry really private limited as to where to go and what to do in the daytime.
Provinces in Thailand can also be very boring unless you are into nature and scenery.
Unlike Bangkok where places are relatively near to one another and subway lines make travelling fast.

That other cuntry is more for eco tourism.
On a hot day just go to shopping malls built by cockroach land developers!

Quote:
OMG this are indeed very disturbing images there are simply no "excuses" for physically beating up a female or old fragile people regardless of the reasons
Sure or not?!
This kind of old and glass heart joker you sure whack lah!

By the way cockroach land KTVs, Saunas and BBSs make a resurgence liao!

Old 23-06-2020, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:

Sure or not?!
This kind of old and glass heart joker you sure whack lah!

This farking CB Poo-bor, I will not just whack, I will do much much more which I dont even dare to put in writing cos it would seemed very mental the most farking arrogant Emperor Cockroach in this whole wide world going around bullying all other weaker cuntries with either their military might or $$$$$ even abusing his own internal citizens just because they voice out on his constant bullying

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 23-06-2020, 10:00 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziwan View Post
Saw this post damn disturbing....vn man beat their wife until like that, wonder is it normal in Vietnam?
A chio lady become like that.

Thai, Viet and indo man are all like that beat wife or kept drinking or depending wife to earn money then they fuck all they. This is their pattern and their culture.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily

Last edited by Hurricane88; 23-06-2020 at 10:13 AM.
Old 23-06-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post

cannot la, catwalk too ex i only go there whn i bring my boss n close biz deal, else i rather go HTGD cheap n good

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me

Last edited by Hurricane88; 23-06-2020 at 07:17 PM.
Old 23-06-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
This farking CB Poo-bor, I will not just whack, I will do much much more which I dont even dare to put in writing cos it would seemed very mental the most farking arrogant Emperor Cockroach in this whole wide world going around bullying all other weaker cuntries with either their military might or $$$$$ even abusing his own internal citizens just because they voice out on his constant bullying
CB Poo-bor is 千古罪人!

CCP virus really takes the cake and shall be the last straw for the world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
A chio lady become like that.

Thai, Viet and indo man are all like that beat wife or kept drinking or depending wife to earn money then they fuck all they. This is their pattern and their culture.
Has always been like this and will not change.
Old 23-06-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2708 / Power: 5
BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

........ By the way cockroach land KTVs, Saunas and BBSs make a resurgence liao!

The KTVs, Saunas and BBSs making a comeback is good.

Well, dunno why.... I still like the hairless juicy abalones in cockroach land..

Same as those white skinned / fair VietBu's hairless juicy abalones....

yum yum yum...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1