The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2013, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18 H36 (One of my fav houses)

Happy New Year to all bros supporting this House and Thread
1836 has become our favourite hunting ground leow hahaa

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 13-02-2013, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
tastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of light

L18H36G19

I tried G19 for the first time. OKT said she is new.

Face: 7.5/10 quite good
body: 7/10, about 160cm?
boobs: b+ nice
BJ: 7/10
french: don't think so. didn't try
GFE: 5/10

RTF: I don't think so due to low GFE relative to others in the same house.
Old 16-02-2013, 08:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
romy romy

Went to 1836.
The Tank was full. Amongst all the WL a very fair & SYT was waving her hands and smiling at me.
I took her.
G1

She took me to the room. Undressed herself and I became excited seeing her fair flawless skin.

Boobs: B+
Pussy: Trimmed, Pink & Tight.
Skin: Very fair & flawless; has a tattoo on her back.
Legs: Nice & long.
Fucking Skills: Very good and hardworking. I took her in my lap and held her tight to feel her body; she was very hardworking. Moans very loudly "ah ah haha ah ah". Loved her moans - her moans made me to fuck her harder. She is very accommodating. I exploded in only 5 minutes.
Catbath: Very good. Nice BBBJ.
No kissing; No frenching; No painting. Very strong and good massage.
RTF: Yes for service; but I usually fuck a WL only once; love to try different pussies.
Damage: 80/45 Minutes. No 50 Sgd package.
She will be returning in Sep 2013.
Old 17-02-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
excalibur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexcalibur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by romy View Post
No 50 Sgd package.
How come no SGD$50?
Old 18-02-2013, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastertaster View Post
I think G3 looks like a ladyboy.... she isn't a ladyboy but because she is tall and big bones she resembles a ladyboy...
Yeah thats what I said earlier on she looks n sounds like a ladyboy.... but she definitely squirts during doggy.....that was awesome...
Old 18-02-2013, 05:33 PM
Samster

jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
How come no SGD$50?
There is still $50 if you tell OKT you want $50 25mins...if not or if they they notice you are a newbie customer...they ask for $80...
Old 19-02-2013, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by romy View Post
Went to 1836.
The Tank was full. Amongst all the WL a very fair & SYT was waving her hands and smiling at me.
I took her.
G1

She took me to the room. Undressed herself and I became excited seeing her fair flawless skin.

Boobs: B+
Pussy: Trimmed, Pink & Tight.
Skin: Very fair & flawless; has a tattoo on her back.
Legs: Nice & long.
Fucking Skills: Very good and hardworking. I took her in my lap and held her tight to feel her body; she was very hardworking. Moans very loudly "ah ah haha ah ah". Loved her moans - her moans made me to fuck her harder. She is very accommodating. I exploded in only 5 minutes.
Catbath: Very good. Nice BBBJ.
No kissing; No frenching; No painting. Very strong and good massage.
RTF: Yes for service; but I usually fuck a WL only once; love to try different pussies.
Damage: 80/45 Minutes. No 50 Sgd package.
She will be returning in Sep 2013.
Thanks for the FR on G1 Bro Romy : did an extended 3 sessions with Chiang Mai G1 tonight : very sweet, very tight down south, no frenching, lots of wet wet fingering though ( nice pink tight pussy), EXCELLENT long strong massage ( almost put me to sleep !!), lovely skin & long silky hair , hardworker, played gangnam style in thai & korean on her vid ... great time, ENJOYED the variety ......

Vive la différence
Old 20-02-2013, 12:01 AM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Senior Bro Wu Song Jr as well for his FR on G1 too
Old 20-02-2013, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Thanks to Senior Bro Wu Song Jr as well for his FR on G1 too
Wow. You are into Thai cuisine also.
Old 20-02-2013, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Wow. You are into Thai cuisine also.
All world cuisine are gratefully accepted by me Bro Besafe However never try any African momma yet
Old 20-02-2013, 06:10 PM
Samster

btw the friendly 18/36 OKT pointed out two "new" wl's for inspection : one looked quite cute ( sweet smile) with long dyed hair & with a nice rack too .... any bro sampled her ?
Old 21-02-2013, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
btw the friendly 18/36 OKT pointed out two "new" wl's for inspection : one looked quite cute ( sweet smile) with long dyed hair & with a nice rack too .... any bro sampled her ?
What number bro?
Old 21-02-2013, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
What number bro?
Sorry bro ... dont remember # : will check when I go next
Old 21-02-2013, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

any bro know what numbor is the gerl who bundles a towel around her hair. looks - fair n plain, big boobs but can't remember her numbor.
Old 21-02-2013, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
any bro know what numbor is the gerl who bundles a towel around her hair. looks - fair n plain, big boobs but can't remember her numbor.
Woahhh bro got number dont forget intro me liow....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1