The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2012, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixera View Post
no kissing and telling!! lol u know the rules! aiyoo

I saw no Love here...I thought Caring is Sharing?
Old 18-07-2012, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Some news published yesterday about a killing (murder) in front of a brothel.

Arrest in brothel killing case
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/ar...717-22772.html

Abraham Papo was 27, handsome and beloved son of a close-knit Melbourne family
http://www.smh.com.au/victoria/abrah...007-1ldvb.html
l
Old 20-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Some news published yesterday about a killing (murder) in front of a brothel.

Arrest in brothel killing case
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/ar...717-22772.html

Abraham Papo was 27, handsome and beloved son of a close-knit Melbourne family
http://www.smh.com.au/victoria/abrah...007-1ldvb.html
l

To think that Australia got such a tight Customs control and these trafficking still happens
Old 20-07-2012, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 19
Valiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyValiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

To think that Australia got such a tight Customs control and these trafficking still happens
Bro Pocketrocket,

Didn't you read the article on corruption being quite rampant in the news? Read it in the age like a month or 2 ago..
Old 20-07-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster

maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There's surely corruption and bribery in Australia despite having an outward image of integrity and being 1 of the best countries to live in.

What surprises me is that traffickers use student visa instead of working holiday visa to bring in women for the sex trade. Then again, only a few Asian nationalities are able to apply for working holiday visas, such as Korea and Japan, and maybe still Thailand (although I've been told Thailand is off the list). I vaguely remembered reading in the news about a group or organization which criticized the Australian government for knowing, allowing and doing little to eradicate the import of young Asian women for the sex trade on student visas simply because of national economic reasons. (Just like tourists and international students are treated as cash cows.)

The news articles are intended to highlight potential problems being involved with sex workers especially trafficked ones.

Anyway, anyone knows what's offered at a place at 658 Smith Street in Collingwood? It says "comfortable relaxation 7 days" on the covered window.

Last edited by maxman; 20-07-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Old 21-07-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

guys.. if you don't already know, 43 is open for business...
Old 22-07-2012, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetful View Post
guys.. if you don't already know, 43 is open for business...
Thanks. Have you been inside? Improved interior?
Old 22-07-2012, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

have not been inside yet mate. Not in melbourne at the moment
Old 23-07-2012, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetful View Post
have not been inside yet mate. Not in melbourne at the moment
You're the man! Not in Melbourne & you already knew 43 opened
Old 26-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jamesdeak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I'm new in Melbourne and have visited several MPs with disappointing results. I know this was posted before but didn't see any response. Does anyone know where I can get some fine FL? There so many students I'm sure there are a few around.

Cheers.
Old 27-07-2012, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdeak View Post
Hi, I'm new in Melbourne and have visited several MPs with disappointing results. I know this was posted before but didn't see any response. Does anyone know where I can get some fine FL? There so many students I'm sure there are a few around.

Cheers.

Where have ya been so far? What are you looking for?
Old 30-07-2012, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
linkylink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many brudders took the contacts from me but never post fr...
Old 30-07-2012, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkylink View Post
So many brudders took the contacts from me but never post fr...
Must be the $300 dmg too high lah. Oh well...

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 30-07-2012, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 17
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not only that but been too exhausted from work, kena bombarded like siao for the past few weeks *groan*. I did take a look at Tope 43 (note: see only not bonk) and I have to say I'll probably take the $300 house-call over Tope43 / Tope39. It's the same freaking OKT and gals!
Old 31-07-2012, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeManz View Post
Not only that but been too exhausted from work, kena bombarded like siao for the past few weeks *groan*. I did take a look at Tope 43 (note: see only not bonk) and I have to say I'll probably take the $300 house-call over Tope43 / Tope39. It's the same freaking OKT and gals!
So 43 is still sharing gals with 39 huh?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1