The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-12-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 3
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!
Re: Market spoiler reveal

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I want to ask a cheap maid like u why want to act ang moh, own 4 landed property in sg one in state and one u ausiess? So what u get?

U are a cheap and shameless maid, good thin for u only give guy fuck and collect money just like a prositute. So why act ang moh
You’re my little bitch Micro Dicky. Take some BP pills mate, your face is turning red.
Old 16-12-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Market spoiler reveal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
You’re my little bitch Micro Dicky. Take some BP pills mate, your face is turning red.
Prositute maid, come sg sell body. U can own a house in ur dream. Cheap shameless maid. U will always be poor
Old 16-12-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Power la bro, still so active. Yes, it is getting harder to fish, so many influx into this market,

You need help?

Happy bonking
I need help from stop hunting.... U still active ah
Old 16-12-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Chatting Pinay few days , Friday msg me say maybe can get two hrs time off cos her b day , Friday keep waiting for msg but no news , so disappointed.
Saturday morning she msg me am I free today , I say yes she msg me can time off 1pm-4pm she ask me fetch her , we have discuss abt going to room directly cos she have limited time off , so pick her can book grab to Balestier, Otw chat her she say last time have AMK bf , when reach room Wash up the rest history . Not skilful bj but good riding she v horny girl and often use toy enjoy herself Anyway she Pinay 29 yrs old single petite size , boobs B after deal pass book grab sent her back and pass her some money for her get present for herself . This my lucky day go home happy man 😜😍
Lucky you Bro! Enjoy hunting!
Old 16-12-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Lets be realistic.The good looking sexy ones are definitely askibg for much more money and the fatand ugly will commabd a much lower ones.The so call minority might not ask for money
Old 16-12-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Aiyo bros here dun fight fight over maids la. Use money to fuck them or use skill to fuck for free why so particular abt that. Just share the FR and pic here for us to kaypo kaypo see can le.
Old 16-12-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 941 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Lets be realistic.The good looking sexy ones are definitely askibg for much more money and the fatand ugly will commabd a much lower ones.The so call minority might not ask for money
I beg to differ. There are some plump ones also asking for $200 thinking they damn good. I don't want to judge them lah but bros also shouldn't be a beta cuck and pamper them too much. They have a few idiots like me to meet up.
Old 16-12-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Anyway tried her before her photo look heavily PS but she got big nuts
Old 16-12-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post

Anyway tried her before her photo look heavily PS but she got big nuts
Bro.. This category type in Petain only sgd 50. granny level ard 40 plus I suppose
Old 16-12-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post

nyway tried her before her photo look heavily PS but she got big nuts
must have Car ...11pm to 4am .... ??

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 16-12-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
I need help from stop hunting.... U still active ah
Yes bro. once you start you cant stop

Happy Bonking Everyone

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 16-12-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
NickD7650 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been talking to this pinoy recently.

anyone ever tried?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10z5...ew?usp=sharing
Old 16-12-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karagoz View Post

Anybody had encounter with her before?
What's her playability
GG. Another ccb white knight go and tell her about this thread.
Now she close her dating apps already. Fking white knight.
Old 16-12-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 4
Gingerbreadman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
GG. Another ccb white knight go and tell her about this thread.
Now she close her dating apps already. Fking white knight.
Fuck her while you can. Shes still contactable on her phone tho.
Old 16-12-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

This maid always post eat nice food

I think she getting fatter and fatter haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1