The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-11-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Went to RTM Ke Er (also known as Bao Er) today: https://sglonelyguy.info/ke-er-massage/

Looks will have to discount slightly from the pics, but definitely not the type to reject. Entered and she asked me whether I would like to have water or green tea, I chose water. Took green tea when I visited her before as well. Had a quick shower and then she offered to dry me up. Very service-oriented lady.

Massage was done with good strength, she was frequently asking whether the strength is hard enough for me. She put in so much effort that she was panting a bit at the end as well. Hard to find MLs who can give a good and hard massage these days so got to rate her 10 stars for this. The session wasn’t dull as well, she will take the initiative to make small talk which helps to build up chemistry.

After the massage she started to run her fingernails down my back and teased my little bro and my balls, after a few minutes I turned over and she continued teasing my little bro while licking my nipples, at the same time I was fondling her big and soft boobs. Then she laid down and I fucked her boobs until I exploded. Her boobs are really suitable for BF just like Laura.

Washed up and she dried me up again, then offered me another cup of water before I left. She also offered me a can of green tea to take away as well but I declined politely. Even though she does not have the best looks in the current ML scene she is definitely one of the best when it comes to massage and service. Milf lovers and bros who like a hard and strong massage will definitely get their money’s worth out of Ke Er. She is definitely a failsafe for me alongside Laura. Those two will always maintain consistent service despite numerous RTMs.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Don't even hint there are hints lah. Her supporters sometimes think they are very special, such that news or hints go out, they suddenly find they not so special anymore, then will zap you. lol.

I can tell you thou if she can work in ideal conditions, she will work till the very last day type, down to the very last dollar. If the condition not ideal, she will not even risk it.
If she's still in SG, she might. But if she really did RTC then chances are very slim she would be back. Anyway, she's clever and experienced enough to know how and what to do in the situation so the only thing to do is wait or move on
Old 07-11-2018, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
If she's still in SG, she might. But if she really did RTC then chances are very slim she would be back. Anyway, she's clever and experienced enough to know how and what to do in the situation so the only thing to do is wait or move on
Imho, just focus on discussions on "live" MLs lah.

Be it Donna or whomever ML, be it they lying low in Spore or RTC, be it coming back or undecided, so long as NOT LISTED then just kiv them lah.

If they ready to do business they sure as hell will list ASAP. If they not ready for whatever reasons, even if so called self proclaimed INSIDERS leak some intel here and there, if we ain't in the inner circle, even if given their contacts, she won't take your booking anyways, so it's really pointless to speculate.

Worse still, some insiders may provide incorrect information based on own deductions, made other insiders unhappy because they not provided the same intel from the ML, when the truth is the ML was radio silence all the while.

End of the day, whoever has the means and still can contact /book unlisted MLs just carry on their special privileges lah, since they have earned it. For the rest whom no such lobang, move on, wait for re-list or just suck thumb lor.

Plenty of good selections at the moment, focus on what we can get our HANDS on bros
Old 07-11-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Imho, just focus on discussions on "live" MLs lah.

Be it Donna or whomever ML, be it they lying low in Spore or RTC, be it coming back or undecided, so long as NOT LISTED then just kiv them lah.

If they ready to do business they sure as hell will list ASAP. If they not ready for whatever reasons, even if so called self proclaimed INSIDERS leak some intel here and there, if we ain't in the inner circle, even if given their contacts, she won't take your booking anyways, so it's really pointless to speculate.

Worse still, some insiders may provide incorrect information based on own deductions, made other insiders unhappy because they not provided the same intel from the ML, when the truth is the ML was radio silence all the while.

End of the day, whoever has the means and still can contact /book unlisted MLs just carry on their special privileges lah, since they have earned it. For the rest whom no such lobang, move on, wait for re-list or just suck thumb lor.

Plenty of good selections at the moment, focus on what we can get our HANDS on bros
Agree. Wait and see. Don't be too upset and take words with a pinch of salt.
Old 07-11-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sglonelyguy.info/tian-tian-massage/

Anyone tried? Her looks very my type.. but not sure about the her service.
Old 07-11-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post

Same group as long Nv, Angela, Coke, Yu Er, etc. Hence, same service type. Boobs quite big. Staying with yu er.
Old 07-11-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post

If you like your ML to be the alpha with a domineering personality, then she's your type. Not for the faint-hearted, as I've mentioned before.

Go for Yu Er if you want a complete contrast in service/style.
Old 07-11-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chezzter View Post
Tried Tina recently:
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-tina/

Looks: 7/10 (Face a bit old compared to the rest of her body)
Body: 8/10 (Slim, tight, my style haha)
Boobs: B cup
Massage: 5/10 (More of sensual massage)
HJ: 7/10 (The HJ itself was average, but her grinding her slim body on you while doing it makes it much more satisfying)
GFE: 6/10 (She scores low in this department, I feel it was abit too commercial, and once the deed is done, she is on her phone all the way)

She used her phone quite often during the massage, even during the finger teasing. Didn't touch her phone anymore once it got to catbath stage.

RTM: Although I like her slim body, I have to say no, due to lack of gfe and good attitude.

Have a session with Tina recently, and agreed most with what bro Chezzter said..Maybe because of the fact that she knows she won't be here for long, service and attitude seems to be lacking..
Old 07-11-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
latishame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just my personal experience, may not be applicable to everyone.

When I visit ML, i will usually go for two shots. In the past, even if ML list price for 1 shot HJ, if u nego with them they dun have much problem with 2 shots HJ.

But nowadays if want 2 shots HJ they will quote ridiculous price like 150/160. If its that price I rather go to Thai FL.
Old 07-11-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

ICYMI

Chi zi is leaving end of the month
For all bros who appreciate her services, you have about 3 weeks left
Old 07-11-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

was quoted the same price by prc ml i ask them go fly kite rather find thai fl

Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99 View Post
Have a session with Tina recently, and agreed most with what bro Chezzter said..Maybe because of the fact that she knows she won't be here for long, service and attitude seems to be lacking..
Old 07-11-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

A simple MR for Yu Er.

Location is too open.
Upon stepping into her unit I smelled smoke which I dislike.
-1 here.
She looked around 25% to 30% discount from the pictures in her ads so go with not too high hopes.
Unit is shared and toilet is in acceptable condition.
I noticed she rinsed her mouth in her room and spat out the mouth wash into the bin near the bed.
-1 here for hygiene.
Massage is average so do not expect to much.
She was on the phone quite a fair bit texting her friend on WEChat which lead to 1 hand massage.
Another -1.
She took 1 call which I felt disturbed the session.
Another -1.
HJ and BBBJ was average with slow build up so people with do not like commando service can try her.
Boobs are A cup so boobs lovers like me will be disappointed.
She is friendly and quite chatty.
No RTM for me.
Old 07-11-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
A simple MR for Yu Er.

Location is too open.
-1 here.
She looked around 25% to 30% discount from the pictures in her ads so go with not too high hopes.
I noticed she rinsed her mouth in her room and spat out the mouth wash into the bin near the bed.
-1 here for hygiene.
She was on the phone quite a fair bit texting her friend on WEChat which lead to 1 hand massage.
Another -1.
Another -1.
HJ and BBBJ was average with slow build up so people with do not like commando service can try her.
No RTM for me.
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Thanks
Old 07-11-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
A simple MR for Yu Er.

Location is too open.
-1 here.
-1 here for hygiene.
Another -1.
Another -1.
No RTM for me.
Long nu also smoker, the breath can be overwhelming. Be mindful.
Old 07-11-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

support this, ban kfc and all the others that will sms, unfortunately not much impact expected because the same WL will post in all these few sites. everytime they use the fk up banlist system we will get a sms so don't make a booking prior to meeting with your GF for example haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
boycott this site. they always spam their site to your sms every day every other hour.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1