The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2014, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
OlympicDreamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roddin View Post
Majority of the girls ( actually all) only accepts Chinese dudes.
I agree to this point, however I am unable to understand why :/
Old 16-06-2014, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Tang Tang 糖糖 (1639)

Tang Tang 糖糖 (1639) is a real sexy spicy chiobu fm Sichuan n certainly has that lethal Sichuan KC charm as well!...in her mid 20s??...kinda looks abit like Cecilia Cheung but younger version wif more meat...also abit on the tan side...gives off a v strong feminine, nu ren wei appeal n also elegant confident n charming....looks even more striking wif her lovely long hair worn down which grazed on me bod n cock at times n smelt v nice!...prolly one of the prettiest mms in GL at the moment...gd ht abt 164cm tall, long sexy legs...sexy curvy bod wif slight tummy impression, smooth skin, slightly on the big boned side...C cup boobs, soft wif slight sag, lightish brown tits, quite nice to fondle, squeeze, suck n play...juicy bouncy ass vgd for doggie!...pussy well trimmed, no smell...

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is gao gao, v high n powerful!...full pkge svcs both in shower n bed, except no ar...for me I took control of the session fm the beginning n let it flow naturally....v sensuous, passionate wif soft slow frenching...great feel of her bod, boobs n ass...

bbbj is wet n sensuous n deep...great killer eyes effect n hair grazing on me bod n cock while blowing n purring! ...had a fab time giving her tonguefu, so much so tat she opened her glistening pussy lips for me to give her a right old tonguelashing, moaning , squirming n playing wif me hair n face as well, wetness, damn shiok!...This Tang Tang also appears to hv a sensitive weak spot, apart fm her pussy, find it n u shall prolly bring her to yet another orgasm!!(for this I must thank an old friend of mine for the heads up, hope u doing well buddy!)...

Fj is v enjoyable, natural n vigorous...she is also accommodative n lets herself go to enjoy...got her to wear her killer heels to enjoy doggie standing ala model style, great feel of her bod, boobs, ass n legs fm behind, turned her head to french, enhanced mirror effects!...doggie on all 4s also shiok bouncy piak piak piak, wif sexy moans n hand reaching back to my hand on her ass...got her on the edge of the bed, her lovely long legs on my chest n shoulders, pumped deep, looking into her beautiful eyes n frenched...ended wif cowgal n asian cowgal pump n grind wif her boobs flopping ard in a sexy lusty manner, she moaning loudly, pulled her close n gripped to pump me load n frenched passionately. ...post coital, enjoyable cuddling, frenching n chit chat, v relaxed n no rush...

Overall an enjoyable bonk wif a v pretty sexy spicy demure mm...vgd sex n great company albeit can sense strong kc charm, wtd Sichuan mm lah...definite gem material......oh yes many tks to Jintakken n another old friend of mine for the heads up on this spicy chiobu!...

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation

Last edited by omnia; 16-06-2014 at 11:01 PM.
Old 17-06-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
VT007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tang Tang 糖糖 (1639)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Tang Tang 糖糖 (1639) is a real sexy spicy chiobu fm Sichuan n certainly has that lethal Sichuan KC charm as well!...in her mid 20s??...kinda looks abit like Cecilia Cheung but younger version wif more meat...also abit on the tan side...gives off a v strong feminine, nu ren wei appeal n also elegant confident n charming....looks even more striking wif her lovely long hair worn down which grazed on me bod n cock at times n smelt v nice!...prolly one of the prettiest mms in GL at the moment...gd ht abt 164cm tall, long sexy legs...sexy curvy bod wif slight tummy impression, smooth skin, slightly on the big boned side...C cup boobs, soft wif slight sag, lightish brown tits, quite nice to fondle, squeeze, suck n play...juicy bouncy ass vgd for doggie!...pussy well trimmed, no smell...

Fj is v enjoyable, natural n vigorous...she is also accommodative n lets herself go to enjoy...got her to wear her killer heels to enjoy doggie standing ala model style, great feel of her bod, boobs, ass n legs fm behind, turned her head to french, enhanced mirror effects!...doggie on all 4s also shiok bouncy piak piak piak, wif sexy moans n hand reaching back to my hand on her ass...got her on the edge of the bed, her lovely long legs on my chest n shoulders, pumped deep, looking into her beautiful eyes n frenched...ended wif cowgal n asian cowgal pump n grind wif her boobs flopping ard in a sexy lusty manner, she moaning loudly, pulled her close n gripped to pump me load n frenched passionately. ...post coital, enjoyable cuddling, frenching n chit chat, v relaxed n no rush...

Overall an enjoyable bonk wif a v pretty sexy spicy demure mm...vgd sex n great company albeit can sense strong kc charm, wtd Sichuan mm lah...definite gem material......oh yes many tks to Jintakken n another old friend of mine for the heads up on this spicy chiobu!...

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
great FR i should try this girl
Old 19-06-2014, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 11
Squirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiteotw View Post
Do all cat 150 offer two shots??
I think mostly, no
Old 19-06-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
oxygen99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations for SLIM syt with above C cup?
Old 21-06-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 20
sbru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1654A YiYi

Had a session with her, very nice girl,
she is very pretty in my opinion
very accomodating and easy going,maybe we can click very well, just like making love with your girl friend.

She is slim, big boob and perky Ass,very sexy ,nice figure ,
skin fair and smooth, almost perfect.

Look:8.5/10
Figure:8/10
Boob:9/10 (very big and natural. Min a D cup, sensitive nipple good for sucking)
BBBJ: 8/10 Very nice, deep throat, i cannot take it and stop her
Frenching:9/10 tongues probing, sucking each other lips like no tomorrow
FJ: 8/10 very wet, dont need KY, very tight
GFE & attitude: high GFE,very good service and accomodating.
Old 22-06-2014, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 11
Squirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbru View Post
1654A YiYi

Boob:9/10 (very big and natural. Min a D cup, sensitive nipple good for sucking)
Wow .... I love D cups
Old 23-06-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 19
quark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short simple FR

Name - Rong Rong

Base - 1506

Looks - 8/10 - got better and better as I got to know her - like her sweet smile

Body - 7.5/10 - well shaped - nice long legs - and skin fair and smooth

Tits - 8.5/10 - shapely and firm C and those wonderful light brownish nips

BBBJ - 8/10 - wonderful, wet, slurpee

AR - NA - didn't want

FJ - 9/10 - great - she attacks with force

French - 9/10 - teasing at times - love that tongue

GFE - 9/10 - she can make you feel very special

RTF - YES

Hope you enjoyed this report.
Old 24-06-2014, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 14
ryanloo1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro which house is this?? at lor 15???

Quote:
Originally Posted by quark View Post
Short simple FR

Name - Rong Rong

Base - 1506

Looks - 8/10 - got better and better as I got to know her - like her sweet smile

Body - 7.5/10 - well shaped - nice long legs - and skin fair and smooth

Tits - 8.5/10 - shapely and firm C and those wonderful light brownish nips

BBBJ - 8/10 - wonderful, wet, slurpee

AR - NA - didn't want

FJ - 9/10 - great - she attacks with force

French - 9/10 - teasing at times - love that tongue

GFE - 9/10 - she can make you feel very special

RTF - YES

Hope you enjoyed this report.
Old 25-06-2014, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
adultentertain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanloo1 View Post
Odd number is illegal house
Old 25-06-2014, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanloo1 View Post
Should be Lorong 16 house 6. Wanted to try Rong Rong last night but booked already.
Old 25-06-2014, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

manage to book her two days back and time spent with her is worth it

FR on house 1606 Rong Rong mid 20s mm JiangSu

Face: 8.0/10
(bubbly vivacious friendly type, big smoky eyes, wears fakes lashes which look nice. lots of nu ren wei appeal. My type of girl.)

Height: 1.68m
(She is tall. I like tall girls. )

Boobs: 8.0/10
(A Natural 36C frontal assets! Definitely a must try for Boobs lovers! They were certainly very shiokalicious to lick, suck, mould and caress )

Body: 7.2/10
(Fair, smooth and curvy. A great body to have sex esp that butt as a few bros mentioned )

Bath: 7.5/10
(Very hygienic. Soaps and washes me from neck to legs. I like the feeling when she soaped my dick and pcc me for a good 5mins. Feeling very shiok nearly cum. Luckily I can tahan )

Frenching: 8.4/10
(passionate sensuous engaging frenching. lots of GFE feel)

Catbath: 7.2/10
(Wet and sensual cat bath)

BBBJ: 7.9/10
(She is quite good in BBBJ. Can feel her suction and her tongue swirling around the tip of my dick. I like the part when she deep throat all the way. I also like the way she pcc me and at the same time licking sucking my balls. Very shiok. nearly cum and i ask her to stop immediately.)

FJ: 8.0/10
(We had sex in missionary, cowgirl, doggie on the bed and standing doggie. Very nice moaning. Great riding skills. Manage to make me cum in cowgirl position.)

GFE: 8.2/10
(Very nice feeling. Like having sex with your gf. She will hug you and lay by your side on the bed and tease you. We exceed the time by 5mins.)

RTF: Yes
Old 26-06-2014, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Bluesky88 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

After Amy L18 H03 Left any good Big Boobs Geylang Gals to intro Bros?

Tried Piao Yang Looks sweet Fxxk SoSo
RTF : No
Old 26-06-2014, 01:43 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesky88 View Post
After Amy L18 H03 Left any good Big Boobs Geylang Gals to intro Bros?

Tried Piao Yang Looks sweet Fxxk SoSo
RTF : No
Try jia jia 1654a very big neh neh
Old 26-06-2014, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Bluesky88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Jia Jia Pretty and Slim?