The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2004, 10:57 PM
Cummings

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: First FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeLevel
My third day FR not up yet.... . EyeLevel
Bro we still waiting for your part 3.....
Old 02-09-2004, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
EyeLevel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEyeLevel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Concussed with reading tons of documentation.... almost forgot about Day3... luckily Bro Cummings reminded me.... so here goes.

Day 3
--------

woke up pretty early.... guess it was because i'm now at NoseLevel ... but still need to lower the sperm level.... only had 1 shot the previous night and Conked-out.... Tired to draw '69' into me and rouse/arouse her for an early morning bonk....

nabei, got push my hand away and gave me a exasperated "errrrr"... that kill the horniness and decidedly reduce her tips to ZERO!!!!!...... still a little piss thinking back.... nothing to do and still early... thought struck me... my money still with me ?!!?? got out of bed and checked my pants in the closet and travel wallet locked in my bag.... Phew.. all still intact... was laughing silently in my head, thinking about what my friend did with his money on Night 1 when he had the Embassy girl in his room..
He kept his cash in the Freezer.... ha ha ha ha... that could be the reason for the term "COLD HARD CASH" he he he

Back to bed.. only 8am... sigh...toss and turn ... still horny but Tulan '69'
so finally got up at 9am and wash up... then deliberately watch TV. But I was still too nice to wake her up and kick '69' out.... let her sleep somemore.

10am: got a call from my "cold hard cash" friend to fall in at 11am. woke '69' up and told her I'm going out by 10.30.... then I sent her down and out to the streets to get a taxi.... for a moment there I almost wanted to give her tips for cab fare... but Held back.... No tips from me if you say no to me....
anyway 4000 for 1 shot was too good a bargain for her. say wave her bye and walk back to the hotel.

Thinking about it now, should have stated short time with option to extend.... that way, at least if they don't feel like going back out to the streets, they will try to please you so that you will extend.... .. Any comments from Veterans ??

Anyway, at 11am and starving we headed down to Chatuchak via BTS.
Despite the baking sun, chatuchak is still as busy as ever..... I guess Heat-stroke does not exist in the local dictionary ?? ha ha ha...
Had yummy fish-ball noodles... 25 baht..... where to find in SG ??..
So with a happy-belly, we set out for some shopping. 10 minutes of browsing, I concluded that the prices seems to have gone up significantly here.....

* time warp * .... got a call from Thai75Food, they are at Chatuchak too..
and was asking us what's our plan? ... before I could tell him, the line dropped... got an engage tone when I tried calling back... hmmmmm
got a message slightly later from T75F,... his calling card ran out... no wonder. Anyway told him we are planning to go get a real traditional massage at Mei Hua, then stroll over to Nataree again.... because my
"house decorator" friend wants his 115... ....

left CTC and headed back to Hotel to wash up..... fall in at hotel lobby,
to the dismay of "house decorator", the other 3 of us were feeling lazy
and decided to go to one of the traditional massage place a stones throw from our hotel. Sabai Sabai, I think that;s what its called.

4 of us went in, was warmly greeted and asked to take a seat while the boss showed us the massage menu. 4 girls got up and busied themselves getting us a drink..... hmmmm the one who open the door and greeted us was quite a looker, Dark, but big eyes, SC lips and petite with all the right curves.
She was wearing long skirt, so couldn't see if she has nice legs...

after we decided on a 2 hr traditional massage... it was more like the girls choose us, rather the we choose them..... and Bingo, the dark girl I like chose me..... he he he... much to the disappointment of my friends as I found out later.... they were eyeing her too.

we were given a foot wash and scrub... amid the wash, I was enjoying the deep lonkang of my massage girl.... slurp slurp....

went upstairs to the individual "cubicles"..... only a mattress on the floor.
was handed a set of 'pajamas' to change into. didn't know if I should leave my undies on or not...... What the heck, took off everything and put on the pajamas... My girl pop back in.... and WHOA!.... a pair of very very nice legs... she had change into board-shorts (is that how its spelled?)

lights were dimmed... very cozy... and I lie face down on the mattress for the massage.... first surprise..... she sat on my butt while massaging my shoulder blades.... hmmmmm Tot traditional massages, they don't usually sit on you??... 2nd surprise, as she was kneading my back, she was rocking slightly, and I could feel her CB cheeks .. WHOA!!!!... she's not wearing undies too ?? that was a question mark...

but I was quite tired and her massage was good.... so set all my curiosity aside to enjoy the massage. I was there for a good massage,.....
had some small talk with my gal while i was being massage... well.. her voice and her CB on my butt kind of put my mind to ease that she is not a "HE" ...
not too sure about what my friends had..... because I was quite sure one or 2 of them look like katoey .... ha ha ha

* time skip* I was really enjoying the massage... and i fell asleep .. deep sleep quite a few times... she doing my front for a while now.... I don't have a habit of staring at ppl... so while she;s busy with some parts of me and not looking, I check her out..... really a lot of not bad.... really wanted to roam her, but restrain myself. Didn't want to dis-respect her. (am I stupid or wat?)

A good thing (but I consider it my Bane) is I usually don't get blue-cock when I'm having a massage, no matter how desirable the gal is... Any bros got an explaination for this?? anyways .... she tap my thigh to get my attention...
pointed to my Ahem.. and ask very softly if I want to take care of Mr sleepy ... ha ha ha ...... "I was afraid you wouldn't ask", I was thinking in my head... smile and ask her what she is going to do?....
HJ - 1000, BJ-1500 ... no FJ offered ??... sigh.... of course I chose the BJ... with her SC lips... but I told her 1000 ... she OK...

cont ...
Old 04-09-2004, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeLevel
Day 3
--------

A good thing (but I consider it my Bane) is I usually don't get blue-cock when I'm having a massage, no matter how desirable the gal is... Any bros got an explaination for this?? anyways .... she tap my thigh to get my attention...
pointed to my Ahem.. and ask very softly if I want to take care of Mr sleepy ... ha ha ha ...... "I was afraid you wouldn't ask", I was thinking in my head... smile and ask her what she is going to do?....
HJ - 1000, BJ-1500 ... no FJ offered ??... sigh.... of course I chose the BJ... with her SC lips... but I told her 1000 ... she OK...

cont ...
Bro wat a report...Still awaiting ur next chapter...
BTW forgot to ask u...My ex Tirak chio or not?
Old 04-09-2004, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 22
cyrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Wah .. Ah Hia (Bro), you addicted to sex story liao .. new addiction. Ooi, cha cha na ...
Old 04-09-2004, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrus
Wah .. Ah Hia (Bro), you addicted to sex story liao .. new addiction. Ooi, cha cha na ...
Don suan me leh...So how is ur supper session at MS centre?
Old 04-09-2004, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Don suan me leh...So how is ur supper session at MS centre?
Boh lah, no suan you. Go shopping at MS .. saw PRC chio bu with damn short skirt and knee length boots walking around. Almost nose bleed.
Old 04-09-2004, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
EyeLevel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEyeLevel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yo bro!!
was suppose to finish up my report last night.. but KO before I can get started..... me in Down Under right now.... trying to get use to the 2 hr time diff..... short time difference is very disruptive to sleep..... imagine 4am here is still 2 am in SG... and I usually sleep around 3am in SG.... jialat... ha ha ha

your ex-tirak chio.... Pootie, my other kaki was telling me.." wah, Mr.R's ex alot of not-bad man... power "...... ha ha ha... so you tell us what we think?
will try to finish up the report asap... going out to jalan jalan now and hopefully can score some white pussy tonight.....

Cheers!
EyeLevel
Old 05-09-2004, 01:15 PM
mbk_kid_

Can some brudders enlighten me on the diff in standards btw a place like SOI_cOWBOY and places like the siam hotel coffeeshop?? .... i tot the coffeeshop area standard would be very low..but seems from the posting like standard is as good man...

then in that cse..what the hell would i wanna go SOi-Cb for if i can just pick up one from siam hotel coffeshop area>??!

i been to soi_cb.... think the standard still not too bad...can find a few gems..so the same thing for the s-hotel area/??
Old 05-09-2004, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Boh lah, no suan you. Go shopping at MS .. saw PRC chio bu with damn short skirt and knee length boots walking around. Almost nose bleed.
wa.. MS now got PRC chio bu liao.. maybe tonight go check it out
Old 05-09-2004, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
wa.. MS now got PRC chio bu liao.. maybe tonight go check it out
I don't frequent MS but twice my visit there after midnight, saw some PRC char boh(s) there. Base on the attire and timing ... mmm ... but don't quote me lah ..
Old 05-09-2004, 05:08 PM
Cummings

Quote:
I don't frequent MS but twice my visit there after midnight, saw some PRC char boh(s) there. Base on the attire and timing ... mmm ... but don't quote me lah ..
Bro like that when I can pass you the DVD? I dun want to go MS and get nose bleed leh.... Saving my blood for BKK.
Old 05-09-2004, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummings
Bro like that when I can pass you the DVD? I dun want to go MS and get nose bleed leh.... Saving my blood for BKK.
OK, Boss! Will meet you at your convenience but if we were to meet at MS, I'll get ready pail for every ounce of dripping blood.

BTW, awaiting for the cont' episode of "First FR", else kennah 'du' for deviating from the main topic here.
Old 06-09-2004, 11:14 AM
Cummings

Quote:
OK, Boss! Will meet you at your convenience but if we were to meet at MS, I'll get ready pail for every ounce of dripping blood.

BTW, awaiting for the cont' episode of "First FR", else kennah 'du' for deviating from the main topic here.
Eh don't like that say leh... you are the busy man. I merlai ke dai.... When you can SMS or call me loh... And can dun use pail...sai tung dai mai?

Last edited by Cummings; 06-09-2004 at 11:20 AM.
Old 06-09-2004, 11:55 AM
Cummings

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamboy
Woah Cummings you also another farark balls carrier? How many nuts in your mouth today? Haha.
No lah...I where got carry balls.... If its in my mouth how to carry? You show me when I go Bkk with your issan cowboys can?
I newbie there leh....
Old 06-09-2004, 12:00 PM
Cummings

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamboy
Think you don't understand the meaning of 'nuts'. It means CIM.
Haha thats why I ask you to show me....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1