The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2006, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 22
dna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud of
Re: My sexual escapade with a 1988 girl - 18 yr old girl la...keke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeky123 View Post
i manage to hook up one 18 yr old sch dropout girl as my regular sex partner.

i just came back from an overnite session with her...whew...300 unlimited shots with a 18 yr old syt...i must be dreaming!
When we pay money for the service, we regard that as a FL, not sex partner or fuck buddies or anything alike. Sex partner or FB is supposed to be free and willing, someone whom you have sex with on a regular basis without any agreement of transaction. Going back to the same gal whom you paid for 4 times can only be regarded as RTF, better known as return to fuck!

So overall this should be considered as a FR, better known as field report and should be posted in the FL discussion instead. By the way, please do share your contact with the fellow brothers here if you can to help her out since she's in need of cash. However, you do not have to give it to me, i'm not into commercial sex! ^_^

I fucking love my gal and i love fucking my gal!
Old 28-12-2006, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 20
leeky123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleeky123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleeky123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My sexual escapade with a 1988 girl - 18 yr old girl la...keke!

hi bros,

there are a number of pm asking for the girl`s num.

but i cant give out at the moment cause if i give out ..she will know that it is me...i have try to persuade her to do with my fren...she nearly wana stop contacting me...

so pls at the moment stop asking me for her num...as time goes by...maybe she will change her mind..who knows?

cheers
leeky13
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1