The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2005, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 21
10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How to bonk ex-wifes?

i got a problem. an emotional one.

my ex-wife is cute and sexy. i have sex with her a few times after we parted. recently, i found out that she has got a new boyfriend. and i felt really really bad about it... REALLY bad.

she is still the asshole that she is. but i just felt bad. and i know why. but couldnt help it. i know they went out regularly, and i know they went to those places that WE go regularly. and i believe she must have given him those things that i had enjoyed so much.

i am practical. i left her. couldnt take her fuck-up character. but why am i pissed with this? i shoudnt be!! should be glade in fact. but i am not.

i have got a gf too for crying out loud. but why am i feeling this way?? i know i shouldn't, and i dont want to. but couldnt help it.

1 friend told me this is the initial shock and will go away.... i hope so.
1 friend told me to find a few more gf and i will then have no time to think about this, and i am trying...
1 friend told me to leave the country, and i will be.
1 friend told me to be agressive and take that bagger on, and... well, she will find another.

dont explain things to me. i am as logical as binary numbers. if u r in my shoes, what would u do?

a. be a gentleman and fade away?
b. be agressive and confront?
c. be pittiful person?

what?
Old 23-02-2005, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of

Bro. 10cc,
Wah like that you very jilat leh. Apparently you still have some feeling for your ex-wife and feel jealous about her new BF. She could be playing some mind games with you leh...so stay cool and in control. Just be a gentleman and let it go. Hopefully time will heal your wounds and you can get on with your live. I wish you well.
Cheers,
Old 23-02-2005, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
Five Stone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFive Stone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro 10cc, just forget about it, what's the point to linger on, go for greener pastures. Once you pass this village, there will never be the same shop.
Old 23-02-2005, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 21
10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light

being together for so many years with her sure got feelings for her one... even residual. i wish my mind can be like a light switch - on and off whenever i want. but it is not. cant forget about her, cant forgive those things they are doing now, cant imagine what will they be doing next...

cb... i hate myself for behaving this way, and feeling like that.
Old 23-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!

I'm very sorry, there are no remedies nor solutions to how you feel. I have gone through it but lucky is only GF. It's shitty no matter how man you maybe. Worst lagi hard to swallow.

Guess that's life when you put in feelings then when you are out of it thinking it's over the bloody feeling comes back again. Like it or not no choice. Hang in there is all I can say and suggest.
Old 24-02-2005, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Evianalps is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 cc
i got a problem. an emotional one.

my ex-wife is cute and sexy. i have sex with her a few times after we parted. recently, i found out that she has got a new boyfriend. and i felt really really bad about it... REALLY bad.

she is still the asshole that she is. but i just felt bad. and i know why. but couldnt help it. i know they went out regularly, and i know they went to those places that WE go regularly. and i believe she must have given him those things that i had enjoyed so much.

i am practical. i left her. couldnt take her fuck-up character. but why am i pissed with this? i shoudnt be!! should be glade in fact. but i am not.

i have got a gf too for crying out loud. but why am i feeling this way?? i know i shouldn't, and i dont want to. but couldnt help it.

1 friend told me this is the initial shock and will go away.... i hope so.
1 friend told me to find a few more gf and i will then have no time to think about this, and i am trying...
1 friend told me to leave the country, and i will be.
1 friend told me to be agressive and take that bagger on, and... well, she will find another.

dont explain things to me. i am as logical as binary numbers. if u r in my shoes, what would u do?

c. be pittiful person?

what?
Maybe you tell tell us why u and her parted??..Perhaps all the bros maybe able to advice u with the situation.I am also having a problem like u..We've been together for nearly 3 yrs and she just dumped me with the reason that i dun have any career yet.And she got to know this married man and had an affair for a while..It took me quite sometimes to get over it but somehow rather the more i think abt the more angry i become.Now she has a new bf and heard that she just got engage with the guy.As it is,i still cant forget wat an asshole she is eventhough i've got a wonderful gf rite now.
Old 24-02-2005, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

c. be pittiful person?

what?
Just suck thumb lor... you win some, you lose some...

thaivisitor
Thaivisitor’s Annual Samsters Trip to Hatyai!

Old 24-02-2005, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 22
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

c. be pittiful person?

what?
'A' lar...why dwell on it and suffer while she live happily ever after ? Life goes on man...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1