The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2007, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 18
Lubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Another Gem PRC Xiao Yan Zi With Hourglass Figure

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Damn got to remove my siggie on semi-retirement for less den a month
Wow, semi retirement sia..i guess the sky will drop soon anytime
Old 02-09-2007, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubber View Post
Wow, semi retirement sia..i guess the sky will drop soon anytime
nnkc after reservist getting horny & start to seach for new target by stalking me again har? Kns seems like u like to tried the gal after me vertify she's good hoh! Dun understand why u like my bawang bawu so much. Can i req u one time just one time after u tried a MM & recommend to me har?

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 02-09-2007, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 17
ken li deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to Bro Lopo for lobang. Saw the positive FRs, I thot mai tu liao.

I called quite early and she returned call a bit later. Quickly fixed up time and place at Lxx. Booked room and tell her rm#. Within 5 mins - 'ding dong' lai liao.

Open door... nice! She not SYT to me lah (just MHO lor). But quite good looking. She has some pimples on her face, probably because of the hot weather. But her facial shape is nice. Her eyes are also pretty. So overall good.

We TCSS a bit. She is very friendly. Her story same as what other bros said in their FRs.

We proceeded to strip. When she got naked... wah! very nice body! Slim, not skinny. Her ass just the right shape for me kekekeke... not saggy. Her boobs, also not saggy... aiyah... nothing saggy on her lah! kekekekeke. Boobs about C size. Skin a bit tanned at the arms and legs (she said come to s'pore then kenna tanned by the sun), not the fair fair northern PRC type - i dun mind.

In the shower, action was really good. She gave me a complete cleaning all over. Use her wonderful boobs to soap me front and back. Got down on her knees and sucked my cock and balls right there in the shower. "Shit!" I thot "Dun unload without even getting to the bed leh! tahan..."

Come out from shower, KNN my phone ring! I thot die lah... OC called. Look at phone... shit... my client. Quickly reply client by sms. She saw my dick went down because dickie thot OC calling. So when I smsing, she immediately on her knees and BBBJed me while i finish my message... now that's what I call service!

On the bed, she turn me face down and i had one of the best catbath by GL FL! Then came the AR and BBBJ. Wah liao!!! Very shiok man! She asked me to get on all fours and proceeded to AR with cold water. While still in my position, she went under me and sucked my balls and dick like a vacum-cleaner. She lay me on my back, then made me stand up, then make me lie down again to take up different position for her to BBBJ. Whole AR & BBBJ took at least 15mins. She said many have unloaded just by her AR & BBBJ... I believe her...

I managed to hang on for 15 mins, then quickly tell her to cap me. We did cowgirl, missionary, I carried her around, doggie her and finally lie her face down before i unloaded. Spent, i lay there panting...

She led me to the shower and we cleaned up. No rush at all. Even after that, we sat on the bed and TCSS some more.

Oh... one more thing... during TCSS at the end, she said she can also give good oil massage. She said she can do the massage upon request by bros proceeding to special services. Wah! I know earlier i also would have asked... she laughed at me and said: "call me and look for me again lor!". (Bros, i dun know if massage must pay extra. You have to ask her yourself. Standard also i dun know cus never try, but she said she is trained to give good massage).

Overall, I had one satisfying bonk!

Looks: 7; Body: 8; AR & BBBJ: 9.5; FJ: 7.5; Service: 9.
Damage: $80 + tip $20 (bros, give only if you think she is good) + room $20 + cd.
RTF: yes! yes! yes!

Yah... and Bro Lopo, she say thank you very much for all the help leh! (hehehe I also say thank you for the contact for this gem! I upz you already this morning.)

If you have a brain, you have the ability to learn and think, unless you have a big bag of 'lazy' between your ears.
Old 02-09-2007, 05:22 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Had a sextified session with her this morning. Thought she said she can start work from 10am,anyway she only replied at around 11am after I made several sms & missed phone calls.

Looks : 7 Not a SYT,should be around 25-26,very sweet & always with smiles on
Body : 7.5 Slim & curvy,very nice,solid,more than handful boobs with yummy looking areolas & nipples

Bathroom actions : 7 Body foam massage ,tit fuck & warm water BBBJ,a great start before actions on the bed

Catbath : 8 Wet & sensual all over my back,alternating with clamping her lips & nibbling with her teeth all over the skin,good skills

BBBJ : 8.5 Hard & tight suctions,she grabbed my didi tightly around the root,bobbing & twisting her head vigorously to suck over the mushroom head,done in many positions,had to stop her before CIM

AR : 7 Quite hard to bump into PRC FLs who offer this so called 毒龙钻 Fast & hard strokes up & down the crack with her hot wet tongue,stimulating all my nerve endings down there

Frenching : 8 Very wet & really good with tongue fight

69 : no,guess she was not in the mood

FJ : 7 Quite a commando & responsive girl on this,I enjoyed most with the missionary as I could look at her facial spasms & frenched her while I slided in & out below her belly.
Attitude : 8 Very eager to please & never rushed

Damage : $80+ tips

XYZ provides what you can expect from a service oriented legal cat150 girl at a much lower cost,a very money value bonk. I find her a very experienced WL on this line & too professional to give you that kind of GFE which XL never fails to offer. Well,we can't have it all. Kudos to our great scout Bro lopo for another good find.
Cheers
Old 02-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 22
HorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to Bro Lopo for the contact... I must say that Yan Zi is really one of the gem in GL, she is not those type that you will find along Darlene hotel - where the gal is pretty and young, but when it comes to service, its one of those that you sometimes truly regret!

Now, don't get me wrong... I am not saying that she is not pretty, but she is indeed very charming, a little on the mature side (which works perfectly fine with me an old man myself!). What can I say -- her service is simply top notch, camparable with the ang pai of GL cat 150.

Yan Zi is slim, with just the right curves at the right place... she is chatty and can break the ice easily if you treats her with dignity and respect begetting a fellow human being, and you would be rewarded with excellent, no rush service from a lady that enjoys the art of love making as well!

Fellow bros have give ratings which I totally agreed and I would go to the details... But I must say this is truly one of the best Fl I have tried...
Old 02-09-2007, 06:27 PM
Samster

onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Thought she said she can start work from 10am,anyway she only replied at around 11am after I made several sms & missed phone calls.
Bro Cummon, quite unusual ur a bit kan cheong hoh

Quote:
XYZ provides what you can expect from a service oriented legal cat150 girl at a much lower cost,a very money value bonk. I find her a very experienced WL on this line & too professional to give you that kind of GFE which XL never fails to offer.
Hmm perhaps or so if u rtf XYZ a few more times maybe u can find the GFE which XL is offering?
Quote:
Well,we can't have it all.
Well maybe tmrw nite, if she's free & i can get to meet her will also pen the FR to see whether can get GFE in the process Cheers!

Old 02-09-2007, 06:58 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well maybe tmrw nite, if she's free & i can get to meet her will also pen the FR to see whether can get GFE in the process
Hmm bro onion,u sound so horny,better take the siggie away lah,if not sure always kena 'suan'

XYZ did give GFE,but as I already said ,not that kind offered by XL.
Maybe it's just me lah,hope you will get what you want !
Old 02-09-2007, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 18
Lubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Well maybe tmrw nite, if she's free & i can get to meet her will also pen the FR to see whether can get GFE in the process Cheers!
Oh no...this time bawang's FR should be able to make it into the Guiness Book of World Record...another FR Record in the making..
Old 02-09-2007, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Hmm bro onion,u sound so horny,better take the siggie away lah,if not sure always kena 'suan'
Bro Cummon ur damn zhun lehz. Nnkc me just run consolation & starter both by one nos nia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubber View Post
Oh no...this time bawang's FR should be able to make it into the Guiness Book of World Record...another FR Record in the making..
Didn't realise there a Bawang in this forum leh? Who this guy?

Anyway think me also become like u liao. After tonite can't pen FR anymore due to personal reason almost similar as your leh

Old 02-09-2007, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 18
yangzong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyangzong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopo View Post
PLEASE DON’T BARGAIN, TIP HER IF YOU CAN

Hi bros, please don’t bargain with her the damage. If it is bargainable I would have stated so in my introductory FR. Instead, if you can, please tip her generously for her service which is worth every cent she asks for. Please understand that time is money for her as it is for you. So, please, for goodness sake don’t fly her aeroplane. If you can’t keep the appointment please let her know in advance. Thank you.

GOOD NEWS! SHE WILL BE AVAILABLE BOTH DAY & NIGHT

lopo
I agree with Bro Lopo for the above as well as the good news. IMHO She is one of the best gems that I tried so far. Do take care of her
Old 03-09-2007, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 22
curiosity is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuriosity is a Helpful and Caring Samster

!st thanks to bro lopo for sharing the contact of xyz.

sms xyz and arranged an appt wif her, once reached the rm, sms the room no. ten mins later, heard a knock on the door. opened up the door and saw a prc hiding behing the wall. Invite her in and have a small chat with her. 1st look 7. After that, proceed to shower.

Shower scene - this is awesome, 1st time having prc fl soaping her boobs to clean you up, then she will proceed to bbbj in the shower, feeling siok.

Bed scene - was told to lie face down, she will lick ard your body from your ear all the way down to ur ass, feeling great. then she will ask you to kneel on four and perform a deep throat BBBJ. After that turn to face her and continue her BBBJ, have to stop her else almost shoot out. Later took out the cap and cap me, starting on her riding. Can't take my eyes off her and her boobs, was grabbing her boobs and she moans After that we switched to missionary and pumped for ard 5 mis and unloaded. We rested and chat for a while then proceed to shower.

Here are the stats abt her
Look ; 7.5/10 (Looks will grow on her)
Boobs : B+, firm
Figure : 8/10
Frenching : yes
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (sores well as seldom prc will BBBJ in the shower)
FJ : 8/10 (too bad onli try 2 position)
Attitude : 8.5/10
RTf: yes, defintely when charge up.
Damage : 80 + tips
Old 03-09-2007, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 18
sucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=lopo;2249384]PLEASE DON’T BARGAIN, TIP HER IF YOU CAN

Bro Lopo

My rep point might be low but me hv tried quite a few tomyan FL liao . Would defintely luv to try this chinese dish. Can pm me XYZ contact no. please? Would not want to miss this PRC gem. Guarantee you no bargain and will tip her if her service is as good as FR here .
Old 03-09-2007, 05:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 20
DUREX^PERFORMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDUREX^PERFORMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanz bro lopo for the contact,since a few brothers have already written very good FR about her,i shall not touch on that and i would rate her service to be no 1!!!!!If she is in the cat 150 she will be the top 3 girls in term of service!So bro,please dun wait anymore,pm our bro for contact and it will worth every single cents that you spent!!!$15o service but a $80 price tag!!!!
Old 03-09-2007, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
lopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of light

AN APOLOGY

Hi bros, I know many of you are patiently waiting for my response to your requests for XYZ’s contact. I had already given it out to many many bros whom I know are trustworthy. But as expected many bros would like to wait until they see positive FRs being posted by senior bros before they would take any action to contact XYZ. This is understandable.

As a result there is a large accumulation of bros with her contacts and when it is conclusively confirmed that she is a gem the queue has become too long. And like a floodgate being opened XYZ’s hp become flooded with SMSs and calls and many bros become understandably very angry with her for not responding and/or taking too long a time to respond. This affects her mood badly and could result in her not being able to perform her best. I then tried to console her saying that I would explain to all the bros the predicament she is facing.

The problem is further compounded by my request to her to turn off her handphone when she is at work because the sudden bursts of hp ringing tone could affect the mood of the bro whom she serves.

In order not to make the situation worse, I have had to further stagger the distribution of her contact. Bros who have not yet received my response, please be patient if you think you are qualified (that is, you have made meaningful contributions to this forum).

lopo
Old 03-09-2007, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
jamespda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

If possible try not to contact her today, I will be bringing her for a day tour in Singapore, of course will be paying her a day booking till late tonight 9pm($300 SGD), she can do rather good massage and extra service for me lah, tempting, saliva dropping already.

James
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1