The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2013, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2297 / Power: 14
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: west side great massage(fr)

Bro, don't mind maybe we can exchange locations?
Old 11-03-2013, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 21
titanj is one of the Best!titanj is one of the Best!titanj is one of the Best!titanj is one of the Best!

Hi bro can pm mi for location?
Not a slut
Old 11-03-2013, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 14
lp670 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlp670 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlp670 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro can share contect n location?
Old 11-03-2013, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bluedada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can pm me the location ?
Old 11-03-2013, 05:09 PM
Samster

bluedada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: west side great massage(fr)

Hi bro, can PM location ?
thanks!
Old 11-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 17
marlboro79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermarlboro79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermarlboro79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, can share ctc pls.
Old 13-03-2013, 04:23 AM
Samster

ironman3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contact? stay in the west.
Old 16-03-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 14
zoken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzoken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzoken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all again.. Seems like no1 giving an FR for this place.. Recently i went in the afternoon and maybe ill write a short one.

Went around 4pm on a weekday. This chatty milf was at the counter and took up a 1 hr massage. led me into the room and once again, there is this oversized boxers. Put in on and in she came. At first her stokes were really strong and after that, when towards the butt area if went really sensual.. Note that every single one of her strokes will attack my butt crack throughout that 1 hr.. when concentration is on the leg, it went even more sensual, she kept sliding her fingers across my balls and buttcrack! great feeling at first but perhaps too much, then become no more excitement. then when facing down, she put my two legs on her thighs and massaged.
After that when turning around, she expected me to want to massage didi, because she was sitting on the massgae table and i had to place my legs on her thighs again! truly a very sensual experience.. although i rejected as usual.. and she said "no problem!" The ladies here do not seem to give black face when u reject which is good.
She got me a glass of tea after that and kept staring at me when i was changing. Maybe she wanted to see if my didi still hard or not haha. I just dropped my boxers and give her full view of my nude body. She giggled then say lets me change and asked me to return when free!

Any guys who want contact pls pm me! as usual, i will only give to bros who has high point and who is willing to up me or bros who got a location to trade! thanks!!
Old 18-03-2013, 03:05 AM
Samster (M)

Rapidguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,can pm me the location? Thx
Old 18-03-2013, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Now they have changed, to me the price a bit steep Thanks to the TS' effort, I been there since last year. So far only the female boss is the best. But now she atas liao and won't serve cust. I don't wanna describe the charges or other details. Think they can be kept as reserve unless $ can spare. Not entire given there. One tactic deployed there is tell u your first time there is like this grade, next time they will provide more at a lower grade. Up to all to make judgement.
Old 18-03-2013, 10:18 AM
Samster

vyeoeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can PM me location. Thanks
Old 18-03-2013, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 20
CaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to behold

Thanx TS for sharing this joint

First the environment is not too bad.. Juz that keep hearing the whole conversation of the old uncle and the masseur next door.. very clearly and too noisy for me to enjoy my massage. N not to mention the oversized shorts
Maasage is ok, nothing to shout abt. Add 10 bucks for the aroma oil which I find is a waste of $
Asked to turn over and start her work on the legs and stomach. All the while there is no teasing at all, juz normal oil massage.. Den comes the GQ which I managed to bargain abit..
Overall experience is ok not too bad but most probably will not return unless really too lazy to drive further away from my house
Old 18-03-2013, 04:21 PM
Samster

toxin08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can pm ctc pls. Thks in advance.
Old 18-03-2013, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoken View Post
have sent out 2nd batch of contacts! many thanks to bros who have upped me! sorry those who havent receive contact... i understand how it feels having low points but i might share it if there is a trade prefably in the west side! thanks again all!
Hi Bro Zoken,

I can trade with you with a place that I have been to recently. It's quite fun. Located at beauty world.
Old 18-03-2013, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 14
zoken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzoken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzoken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey all! just sent out a batch of replies. thanks to all who have upped me! for those who still need contacts, i will only give out contacts to senior bros or bros who are willing to do a trade. thanks again!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1