The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-05-2009, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!
Re: R the gals really that good in KC or the guys just willing to fall in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
A cheongster thru out his cheong career will tend to seek higher level of fulfillment; like from Pay n F**k to Regular F**k to relationship F**k.
Coupled with loneliness and a WL he can relate to, it becomes fatal.

Really would take alot of bad experiences to discipline oneself for that next F**k
Thats true.
But most ppl tend to forget their lessons.
Thus will end up pay for it again.
Old 27-05-2009, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Once you've tasted the honey, you'll keep on wanting to taste the same if not better honey!
That's the poison that draws many back to it!!!!
Me not excluded hor
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 30-05-2009, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
mike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What Bro DYBJ said is true. Unless we simpy get out and stop cheonging, stop going to massage and or having flings and so on, we will always stand a chance of getting KC'd. Maybe not now, not in near future but most probably some time in the future. The tricks they use are varied... Sometimes you end up walking into one without knowing it.

It can happen from a Wl, FL normal gal or whatever. Just like in the stock market, there are always buyers and sellers, winners and losers. The only way to make sure you stay equal... get out... or play less... much much less...
Old 30-05-2009, 09:00 PM
Samster

yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1304k View Post
What Bro DYBJ said is true. Unless we simpy get out and stop cheonging, stop going to massage and or having flings and so on, we will always stand a chance of getting KC'd. Maybe not now, not in near future but most probably some time in the future. The tricks they use are varied... Sometimes you end up walking into one without knowing it.

It can happen from a Wl, FL normal gal or whatever. Just like in the stock market, there are always buyers and sellers, winners and losers. The only way to make sure you stay equal... get out... or play less... much much less...
True.
Its a game we hv no choice but to play.
Only choice is we hv to b careful.
Must open eyes big big.
And try to use brains more than little bro and heart.
Old 30-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
crikey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sometimes everybody is vulnerable during certain periods, so its inevitable that sooner or later we may met the kc trap.

but a reminder at this time by other bros will help a lot. that's why i think sammyboy forum is good thing.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongzhen View Post
We guys just got to b on our guard not to b KC too much.
Guess some ppl will always forget abt it once they meet the 'special' 1.
So got to always remind oneself to not to b KC.
Sometimes its more difficult to do than talk.
But thats life, rite!
C'mon lah... the special one is a mind construct... our mind is what makes it special....

Man and Women are by nature fickle... you may think you love someone today but if you think about it carefully and peel aside your own "wrappings" on the r/s, you may find that this is not true

Similar to the NLP concepts posted earlier and the sharing by Warbird, I think sometimes, we are entering a r/s with a sub-conscious desire for it to fail.

We know it will not last but we persist...

Well, sometimes... the best thing is to look back and ask what is it that you really want.

The best for her **?? If so, that may not be something u can provide or wanna provide..For the latter, then u muz learn to know the role you have crafted for yourself in the r/s..

To let her go may be the best thing sometimes... dreams are made by people and we only can wake up from it.

KC is not only about skills but also about your state of heart, intentions and many other matters... To draw out the best in your KC, u need to have less care about the WL.

Take wat you want from the r/s and give her what you are prepared to give... That is the fun part

The dark path is always more exciting

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 10-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 23
Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!

Many, many factors constitute the trap.

It might have been a simple "I love you", a peck on the lips or that sweet "Please love me, I'm just a girl" look just before she left.

It might have been the amazing sex.

It might have been that voluptous body, that pair of irrisistable lips, or that beautiful face.

It might have simple been the famed "gfe" that all men strive to have in their women all their lives.

Whatever it is, it's deadly, poisonous, but sweet all at the same time. It's just like drugs. You know it's bad, but you just want to keep going back. You don't know when to stop. You want to keep being in "the zone". You'll stoop at nothing to get it again.

At the end of the day, some people manage to live with drugs in their lives, some people die from it. Don't ever blame the drugs, though - it's only for people who can handle it. It's there if you need it, but nobody ever forced you to be consumed by it.

It's a beautiful thing when under control, but when it spirals out of, your life will, too.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmaine View Post
Many, many factors constitute the trap.

It might have been a simple "I love you", a peck on the lips or that sweet "Please love me, I'm just a girl" look just before she left.

It might have been the amazing sex.

It might have been that voluptous body, that pair of irrisistable lips, or that beautiful face.

It might have simple been the famed "gfe" that all men strive to have in their women all their lives.

Whatever it is, it's deadly, poisonous, but sweet all at the same time. It's just like drugs. You know it's bad, but you just want to keep going back. You don't know when to stop. You want to keep being in "the zone". You'll stoop at nothing to get it again.

At the end of the day, some people manage to live with drugs in their lives, some people die from it. Don't ever blame the drugs, though - it's only for people who can handle it. It's there if you need it, but nobody ever forced you to be consumed by it.

It's a beautiful thing when under control, but when it spirals out of, your life will, too.
Agreed.
Just to inform, I m not KC.
I clear in my mind.
Y I start this is bcos I seen so many gals got godpa/godbro supporting them.
Some of them r not those we will give a 2nd look.
Cheers!
Old 11-06-2009, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rogerlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Depends really, i fall in love with girls quite easily...
Old 11-06-2009, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerlim View Post
Depends really, i fall in love with girls quite easily...
Bro, than u must really learn to b level head.
Or else, u will lose alot of things to the gals, any nationalities.
U can lose $$ and time, but once u lose yr self confident, it will b very dangerous!
Though time can't b earn back, at least u still can move forward.
$$ can b earn.
But self confident, once u lose it, u will do alot of stupid things.
Some might b no turning back.
Cheers!
Old 11-06-2009, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

Uncle has seen many people stumble..

It is not that the WL KC skills are good, which I agreed sometimes.. but that the SG bros seem all too willing to put themselves on the slaughter board

Why? I dun know.. me always the F and F again (if good) then run away and F again a while later kinda guy.. no commitment.

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 15-06-2009, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

The balance of power in a relationship lies in favour of the one who cares less. If a bro starts caring about the WL, the balance of power will start to tilt in favour of the WL. That is why for those who practice fuck-and-forget approach, they will not be KCed simply because they don't give a toss what happens to the WL after the deed is done.

Do the WLs care about us (apart from being their carrot head or walking ATM machines)? Highly improbable. That is why in most cheongster-WL relationships, the cheongster always lose because he cares more.

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 15-06-2009, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
mike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_72 View Post
The balance of power in a relationship lies in favour of the one who cares less. If a bro starts caring about the WL, the balance of power will start to tilt in favour of the WL. That is why for those who practice fuck-and-forget approach, they will not be KCed simply because they don't give a toss what happens to the WL after the deed is done.

Do the WLs care about us (apart from being their carrot head or walking ATM machines)? Highly improbable. That is why in most cheongster-WL relationships, the cheongster always lose because he cares more.
Agree fully, but sometimes, even if we care, we still can maintain the balance of power or even nudge it our direction. It is all a matter of how much you are willing to lose, in terms of money, time, emotions, strenght and so on.

As an example: A is a normal guy, he likes a WL or Fl. He cares for her. Perhaps he does not have much money, but he will give her what he can afford. In return, he asks her for what she can afford to give. He may like her, care for her, go to her when she needs. But if at the back of his mind, he knows he will not spend more than x amt, he can call it off at any time, then he still has some leverage.

Or B. He may not have much money, but will invest his time and energy with this gal. If the gal asks for more and he knows he cannot do it for whatever reason, he can also walk away.

So I think it is also the ability to know what you are doing and also when it is time to stop.
Old 15-06-2009, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
pewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta View Post
It is not that the WL KC skills are good, which I agreed sometimes.. but that the SG bros seem all too willing to put themselves on the slaughter board
Totally agreed, but now i have my own pattern...

Myself is a good example, sms girl, go out with girl, bonk girl, bonk until sianz, change girl...

Overall, when you wanna start playing the KC game, remember your goal, remember your budget, remember your limit and change target when you get bored

~~Temporary Retired~~
Old 15-06-2009, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1304k View Post

So I think it is also the ability to know what you are doing and also when it is time to stop.
May I add on the WILL to stop.

Knowing what to do and doing it are two totally different thing.. My mind always tell me to do something but when my heart tells me "my true need".. I will abandon logic..

That is the scary power of feelings

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread