The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2008, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
germi1706 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Playful Huang Ting (Natural 32C)

Hi Bro Azceta

You managed to get her early this morning?

I hope you have a pleasant bonk and will wait for your FR.

Germi
Old 16-10-2008, 11:06 AM
Samster

Hi Everyone

In case some of you may not know, the whole GL was quiet last night and all the girls disappeared. Not a successful hunting trip for me ....

Some Bros may be wondering also why some FLs not answering their calls.

Cos' according to one FL i spoke to, there was a major raid last night and all scared to go out or answer calls.

For some lucky souls, who already got the FLs into their room, they had auto and free extension cos "mafus" called and tell them to stay away or find something to do while the raid was going on.

And I think alot of FLs got nabbed. Poor thing.

Germi
Old 16-10-2008, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by germi1706 View Post

That is why we need FRs.

So far many contacts given out but still not FRs.

Please help .... if FRs are no good, I may not want to help her anymore.

So temporarily, I will stop handing out contacts until FRs come in.

I do not want to introduce FLs and help them if their working attitude is poor. I do not want to have a bad reputation for recommending poor quality FLs.

Hope all Bros and Snr Bros can advise.

Regards

Germi
I sms her again around Midnite and she replied. Think I will meet her later in the afternoon.

On your posts above, remember that you are helping her 'coz you think she deserves help so if she has issues, help her improve... and guide her... not give up on her UNLESS you taste really off from the mainstream here.

So FR good or not, if bros want ctc, you should still screen and give when u feel comfortable, I will verify your taste later

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 16-10-2008, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
I sms her again around Midnite and she replied. Think I will meet her later in the afternoon.

On your posts above, remember that you are helping her 'coz you think she deserves help so if she has issues, help her improve... and guide her... not give up on her UNLESS you taste really off from the mainstream here.

So FR good or not, if bros want ctc, you should still screen and give when u feel comfortable, I will verify your taste later
Hi Bro Aczeta

Thanks for the reply .... I am basically mainstream. But sometimes I tend to go crazy. Like the other day I got a gal who is quite flat chested... and my friend asked me if I took the wrong medicine? hahahahah

I told him .... sometimes flat chested gal is more fun .... but to make up for it, she got nice bums .... i am a "bum" man .... doggie damn shiok lah ... will not get blue black.

Anyway, let me know what you think of HT later.

Regards

germi
Old 16-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Samster

HI Bros

HT mentioned quite a few Bros already ON her but still no FRs?

I know there is one Bro that ON her 2 days straight.

Can that Bro please post FR?

FYI, she likes to eat really hot stuff like MALA steamboat, and soya beancurd. Bros who want to chio her for makan just take note ok?

Cheers.

Germi
Old 16-10-2008, 10:43 PM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Stamp of approval + Quality Chop

She reminds me of Michelle Chong but her nips/boobs remind me of my dear Xiao Ping.

TS.. best take care of her hoh... she is confirm a GEM. One more month or so to go..

Supposed to pick her up from home at 4pm but she sms to tell me that she was at Chinatown to do something so change timing and location.

Met her at 5pm and adjourn to H81 for a room.. saw my friend at reception again... damn paisey..

Went into room and we chit chat for a while b4 proceeding to shower.. once her heels were off, she came up to my neck area only. Damn petite and @@ were very inviting.

Helped me showered and as the gentleman, i refrained from ravaging her in the shower area. After we dried up, proceed to bed and cuddle b4 I initiate frenching and soon we were all over each other.

She gave me a good catbath and ask if I would like a BJ but since I have only 1 CD, have to pass..NOTE: She may need 2 CD. One for BJ and one for FJ

Much more frenching and hugging later, she help me cap and I proceed to insert my didi into her in missionary, getting a deep gasp from her when I plunged my steel hard rod into her warm & inviting cave.

She started to moan quite a bit as I started my piston-ing action so I had to cover her mouth with mind and french her hard while I fuck her brains out.

Changed to girl on top and her turn to pump me b4 we went sitting position (All without removing didi from her as it was such a nice feeling to stay inside)...finally, went back to missionary and went turbo to finale and fireworks.

ONE WORD -- SHIOK .. TWO WORDS -- MUST FUCK .. THREE WORDS -- MAI TU LIAO / FUCK HER GENTLY

Name : Huang Ting (黄婷)
Looks: 7.8/10
Boobs : 32C (bordering on D & pink nips)
Height: 1.52m
Weight: 43Kg
BJ: Din do
FJ: 8/10
Frenching : 8/10 (Our tongues were at war)
Fingering : WET WET WET
GFE: 9/10
Damage: 80 / 1Hr (Room & CD excluded)

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 16-10-2008, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
HI Bros

HT mentioned quite a few Bros already ON her but still no FRs?

I know there is one Bro that ON her 2 days straight.

Can that Bro please post FR?

FYI, she likes to eat really hot stuff like MALA steamboat, and soya beancurd. Bros who want to chio her for makan just take note ok?

Cheers.

Germi
I oso feel like ON-ing her many many times but need to spread my resources.

I will jio her for makan lah

Old 17-10-2008, 02:17 AM
Samster

Bro Aczeta

Thank you so much for your FR.

At least you know my taste is mainstream right?

You help me to take care of her can? I think she still quite green ... you help to guide her. I dun think I can do a good job teaching her.

By the way, you like her frenching? very power right? Like GF type of frenching?

She likes to dance as well, so fellow Bros who likes to dance, can bring her to St James. I am too old to bring her there, see the people dance ... i get tired.

Bro Aczeta, did she dance for you? and how to up a person's point ah?

Oh .... and yes .... I wanted to bonk her today but she never pick up my phone call .... I think she dun want me already.

Well, continue to support her and treat her well.

Regards

Germi
Old 17-10-2008, 02:28 AM
Samster

Today I was at GL after HT abandoned me, never answer my call and sms

Decided to scout around L29 and saw this FL ... very chio. Decided to wave and ask her to my car.

Guess what? .... she walked away.

Then I walk over and ask her why she walked away ... she just say ... "dun feel like going with you .... "

Wah ...... My ego totally deflated. I am so sad .... first time rejected by FL.

You know what is worse? My buddy was next to me .... he was laughing at me all the way.
Old 17-10-2008, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Aczeta

Thank you so much for your FR.

At least you know my taste is mainstream right?

You help me to take care of her can? I think she still quite green ... you help to guide her. I dun think I can do a good job teaching her.

By the way, you like her frenching? very power right? Like GF type of frenching?

She likes to dance as well, so fellow Bros who likes to dance, can bring her to St James. I am too old to bring her there, see the people dance ... i get tired.

Bro Aczeta, did she dance for you? and how to up a person's point ah?

Oh .... and yes .... I wanted to bonk her today but she never pick up my phone call .... I think she dun want me already.

Well, continue to support her and treat her well.

Regards

Germi
Think I tire her out lah...

Correction on my FR ..She actually looks more like another Michelle I knew from NS so I got mixed up... but she is pretty cute. F-ing her machaim like f-ing student coz of her size. Different than KL

Also, Ke Ling's @@ are the soft, firm and squishy type while HT's is firm, hard and perky type.. different feel...

Dancing?? hahaha... she was doing this sexy dance for me infront of the mirror while rubbing her butt on my didi twice... once when we finished bathing after action and were still naked and once more when she wore her clothes back.

Anyway, she is those type of girl who is very frank and loud so kinda like Xiao Ping when she is not in working mood...V frank and in your face.

If you are used to Liwei demure demeanor or Hu Li's superb KC kungfu.. u may find her a little rough on the edges but hey... it fun for a chance.

For now, I have almost all corners covered. No need to hunt loh...

@@ with sweet looks and petite body - Ke Ling and HT
SYT with superb service and feel - Li Wei and Hu LI
Unpolished MILF with natural feel - Xiao Hua
Jap festish with model long legs - YKK
Local student - WIP (J)
Massage - TWS & Rita (planned)
OL feel - Xiao Lu and Lu Lu

Bros who need ctc for HT, please pm TS.

TS, please screen a little for her based on power and previous FR since her biz already quite good with friends intro

Old 17-10-2008, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
hang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of light

sounds good.. must find time for HT liao... somemore same surname as me..
must support "tong xiang"
Old 17-10-2008, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hang37 View Post
sounds good.. must find time for HT liao... somemore same surname as me..
must support "tong xiang"
U will not be disappointed.

Old 17-10-2008, 03:49 PM
Samster

Replied a PM for HT ctc as TS is offline.

Bros who want her ctc, please pm TS hoh... dun PM me!

Old 17-10-2008, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
Ice2005 is one of the Best!Ice2005 is one of the Best!Ice2005 is one of the Best!

Was intending to tried her yesterday, but her reply came in 3hrs later, 冲动也没了. So SMS to reply her maybe tomorrow.

After reading Bro A.... FR, the excitement came again and immediately SMS HT for an early afternoon session. Well this time at least more responsive and replied 15mins later.

She was indeed very short even with the high heel on, but her looks is somewhat like a chili puddly. Not too bad in the look department, her eyes is beautiful very transparent 有艳气,rather sexy. To best describe her is like the lotus sport car, everything is small but nice.

We had an exciting time together in the room, sexy and trying to electrify me with her eyes and her KC vocal. One thing is that she speaks dam fast, maybe because she have a sharp pointed tongue that is very good at servicing your didi. Hehehe you will enjoy her BBBJ, lots of tongue work and her tongue is very strong.

We work very hard in the room and i am soaking wet trying to pump out the water from the well. She is very hard working and 配合得很好. 乳房也很漂亮. Just the right size in the small frame body. The whole session is like a work out and pumping my heart to the limit. 还好没吐白沫.

FR:-
Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs : 32C (pink nips - advantage)
Height: very short
Weight: dont know
BBBJ: Very good although no strong suchion, lots of tongue work.
FJ: 8/10 wet
Frenching : 8/10 (she had a strong tongue)
Fingering : yes
Damage: 80 / 1Hr (Room & CD excluded)+ lunch S$20

She will be here only another few weeks, plese approach TS for contact. One good info, she does not over load her viginal, so noly limited customer per day.

RTF - what do you think.......

Nitro - done
scorpio99 - next up list
Old 17-10-2008, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice2005 View Post
Was intending to tried her yesterday, but her reply came in 3hrs later, 冲动也没了. So SMS to reply her maybe tomorrow.

After reading Bro A.... FR, the excitement came again and immediately SMS HT for an early afternoon session. Well this time at least more responsive and replied 15mins later.

She was indeed very short even with the high heel on, but her looks is somewhat like a chili puddly. Not too bad in the look department, her eyes is beautiful very transparent 有艳气,rather sexy. To best describe her is like the lotus sport car, everything is small but nice.

We had an exciting time together in the room, sexy and trying to electrify me with her eyes and her KC vocal. One thing is that she speaks dam fast, maybe because she have a sharp pointed tongue that is very good at servicing your didi. Hehehe you will enjoy her BBBJ, lots of tongue work and her tongue is very strong.

We work very hard in the room and i am soaking wet trying to pump out the water from the well. She is very hard working and 配合得很好. 乳房也很漂亮. Just the right size in the small frame body. The whole session is like a work out and pumping my heart to the limit. 还好没吐白沫.

FR:-
Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs : 32C (pink nips - advantage)
Height: very short
Weight: dont know
BBBJ: Very good although no strong suchion, lots of tongue work.
FJ: 8/10 wet
Frenching : 8/10 (she had a strong tongue)
Fingering : yes
Damage: 80 / 1Hr (Room & CD excluded)+ lunch S$20

She will be here only another few weeks, plese approach TS for contact. One good info, she does not over load her viginal, so noly limited customer per day.

RTF - what do you think.......
hahaha.. u like her tongue too huh..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1