The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2621 / Power: 14
beep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exposing gf / wife in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
I would consider this as public exposure if member of public able to see.

Your encounter reminds me once when I checked into a hotel with windows facing another building that is under construction

We didn’t thought anyone will be able to see us so we just left the curtain open. But after finish fucking then realized a few construction workers were watching us. They are so close from our windows that I can see them smiling 😓
Lol. Nice story…. Did the workers give u a thumbs up?
Old 04-06-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2481 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beep View Post
Lol. Nice story…. Did the workers give u a thumbs up?
I more worried if they took video, but since I don’t see my video on internet I think I am safe
Old 04-06-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6266 / Power: 22
masters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond repute

Once while we were holidaying in Bali, I asked my wife not to wear panties under her skirt. We book a van for a tour around the island. We were the only tourist at that time with the tour which we find to be lucky for us. I don’t think anyone notices and were taking pictures of her with the locals until we came to a place/shop where the ushers opened the van door for us. Wife was closes to the door and when she opened her legs to exit, the elderly uncle saw her bald freshly shaven pussy. He was visibly shocked, pauses but then continues to do his job. I noticed afterward, we were whispering to his colleague. I tried very hard to control my erection and act cool. Damn, the experience was hard to explain but very arousing to us both.

Que: -

Target: 10,000
Old 04-06-2024, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
berg10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many moons ago, wife and I booked a private spa villa at Sentosa. After the massage and left alone, we jumped into the pool naked. We started fooling around and before long we were fucking. Then suddenly we heard rustling sound and movement in the hedges that separated the other villas. I noticed a male staff sneaking away to a corner. In my horniness i turned my wife towards his direction and pumped her so hard and she was moaning loudly while i grabbed wife's tits for his viewing. After a while, I thought, in the water cannot see clearly so we exited the water and fucked at the poolside in the open. Letting him see my wife's exposed naked body.
Old 04-06-2024, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
pinkcloudz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by berg10 View Post
Many moons ago, wife and I booked a private spa villa at Sentosa. After the massage and left alone, we jumped into the pool naked. We started fooling around and before long we were fucking. Then suddenly we heard rustling sound and movement in the hedges that separated the other villas. I noticed a male staff sneaking away to a corner. In my horniness i turned my wife towards his direction and pumped her so hard and she was moaning loudly while i grabbed wife's tits for his viewing. After a while, I thought, in the water cannot see clearly so we exited the water and fucked at the poolside in the open. Letting him see my wife's exposed naked body.
Nice share bro. Wish I was the male staff.
Old 05-06-2024, 05:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5736 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masters View Post
Once while we were holidaying in Bali, I asked my wife not to wear panties under her skirt. We book a van for a tour around the island. We were the only tourist at that time with the tour which we find to be lucky for us. I don’t think anyone notices and were taking pictures of her with the locals until we came to a place/shop where the ushers opened the van door for us. Wife was closes to the door and when she opened her legs to exit, the elderly uncle saw her bald freshly shaven pussy. He was visibly shocked, pauses but then continues to do his job. I noticed afterward, we were whispering to his colleague. I tried very hard to control my erection and act cool. Damn, the experience was hard to explain but very arousing to us both.
Thank you for sharing Bro Masters. Did your wife knows that she was zaogeng her pussy to the old uncle ? Did he got an erection like you did ?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post

Last edited by Continental; 05-06-2024 at 09:56 AM.
Old 05-06-2024, 06:49 AM
Samster

masters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Thank you for sharing Bro Masters. Did your wife knows that she was zaogeng her pussy to the old uncle ? Did he got an erection like u did ?
Yeah she did when we talk about it afterward. She says it's very brief. As for the erection, there was a bump like mine but I was wearing jeans and kind of painful for me.

Old 05-06-2024, 09:58 AM
Samster

Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah she did when we talk about it afterward. She says it's very brief. As for the erection, there was a bump like mine but I was wearing jeans and kind of painful for me.
Thank you for the information. When she knew that her pussy was seen by the old man, what was her reaction ?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 05-06-2024, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you for the information. When she knew that her pussy was seen by the old man, what was her reaction ?
Based on the old man’s facial reaction and she herself knew she was exposed when she spread her legs to exit the van. The van is higher than a car, so it would be very obvious. She also wearing a skirt which would have to be hike up abit for her to slide out of her seat. She act like normal and did not try to cover up until ahe fully exited the van.

Old 05-06-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Based on the old man’s facial reaction and she herself knew she was exposed when she spread her legs to exit the van. The van is higher than a car, so it would be very obvious. She also wearing a skirt which would have to be hike up abit for her to slide out of her seat. She act like normal and did not try to cover up until ahe fully exited the van.
Thanks again brother. But what I mean is was your wife turned on and very happy that her clean shaven pussy has been seen for the first time by an old man unexpectedly ? Was she wet ?

( Click to show/hide )
Old 05-06-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks again brother. But what I mean is was your wife turned on and very happy that her clean shaven pussy has been seen for the first time by an old man unexpectedly ? Was she wet ?
She went to the toilet a couple of times after that. I take that as normal lady stuff can’t hold their pee

Her actions were still within conservative side. What I meant, she still sit with her legs together during the drive and did not intentionally flash the van driver even when I asked her to. But we did have great sex after the van trip. Short but explosive.

Old 05-06-2024, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 3
Iluma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIluma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lots of guys have fetish to expose their partner. Sort of to show off to others and make people envious and lust for their partner haha. Trophy hot wife
Old 05-06-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 12
qwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any bros keen to chat/exchange more gf/wife stuff hmu with tele
Old 06-06-2024, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2481 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluma View Post
Lots of guys have fetish to expose their partner. Sort of to show off to others and make people envious and lust for their partner haha. Trophy hot wife
oppps...i guess I have this fetish to show off my girl's body
Old 07-06-2024, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 3
Iluma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIluma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pm me if u are interested to share your partner
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1