The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yuanyue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 22yrs old sweet, cute little prncess with 36D boob

bro care to share her contact...?

will give FR after trying....?
Old 23-03-2009, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 20
yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!

Heng ah....almost wanted to try...
shall monitor further..
Old 24-03-2009, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
seek4fuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Manage to arrange a time with this so-called "Cute Little Princess", En Xuan on Sunday(22/3) afternoon 4pm. I sms her ask whether can make it in Chinatown area or not, she asked me to book the 81 hotel opp Sim Lim Tower, so...... ok, nvm, I reached there around 3.15pm. See the time so much early, then wanna try out to make it earlier since I was there liao. Msg her, no reply, called her many times, no answer, at tht moment I was like : "huh? dun tell me this girl like to put aeroplane BIG BIG type 1 meh?" But I dun want to waste my time for nothing, so keep calling her until I fed-up, sent last sms to her tell her y she neva ON h/p, 5mins later she called back saying she was with her friend so dare not to talk on phone. Fine, I accept her reason. I told her I wait for her outside SLT main entrance, once meet we go 81 together, she told me to get the room 1st then she will be there within 5mins time. Ok, room book, reali reached within 5mins time.
Bros, now the MOST SHOCKING MOMENT for me beings, I saw a "Baby Elephant" standing outside the room, 100% sian liao But since room paid, LL open the door let her in, told me she not bathing, but willing to bath for me, ok lor.... but feel like kena cheat. Aft she stripped, Woa...... 200% sian again, wat a "princess", haha....... Follow by bathing, nothing much during showering, (guys, what u expect me to do with her? 300% sian again......) aft bath & dry up, immediately put on cap blow for me, few blows then want me to "F" her liao, I try to kiss her, she siam (actually I not reali want to kiss, but testing her), wanna lick her, she say dun want, another 400% sian......... I tell myself, since she's here, cover the face fire the base lor......... happens to unload myself. Aft finished & washing, tell me she want to go liao, her friend is waiting for her. I look at my watch, knn, jus came in not even half an hour want to leave liao, then I told her, if she know her friends is visiting her today, shouln't hv take in any customer, further more her service is not the same as intro by the bro, so much different. Then she keep saying sorry...... sorry...... to me. I see no point make her stay then pay her $80, she saw me not happy then only take $50 and leave the room immediately(think so she paiseh about her poor service???).

Looks : 5
Height : 155
Weight : 58 (at least)
Body : 3 (Totally CMI)
Boobs : C-D cup (coz she's FAT)
BJ : dunno how to judge, coz no mood
FJ : 3 (me anyhow fuck anyhow cum, haha......)
Fingering : YES
Frenching : NO!
Painting : NO! NO!!
RTF : NO! NO!! NO!!! (Total 1000% sian leh, how to RTF? )
Rate : $80/1/1 (but she charged me $50)
Old 24-03-2009, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 21
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by seek4fuck View Post

One of the few honest FR's around hur ..
Old 24-03-2009, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 21
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggz83 View Post
One of the few honest FR's around hur ..
yup, too many okt here promoting their stock.....
Old 24-03-2009, 09:21 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Suckall123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
yup, too many okt here promoting their stock.....
Who the hell are you calling a OKT.
Old 24-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 18
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

bro suckall123, cool it. dun hv to b angry.

let me offer u a friendly suggestion. u go n rtf your tis cute princess n then take a few foto shots of her (dun take d face lah or cover her eyes) n then post it here. tis way u can prove to us tat wat u say is d truth n vindicate yourself, n at d same time we wl know who r d "big fat liar". swee bo?
Old 24-03-2009, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
pineapple_99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seek4fuck View Post
Manage to arrange a time with this so-called "Cute Little Princess", En Xuan on Sunday(22/3) afternoon 4pm. I sms

wow $80 and u have to swallow all this poison, i guess is everyone poison and no one meat. think this thread and TS will just go in history............
Old 24-03-2009, 11:29 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerboy18 View Post
bro suckall123, cool it. dun hv to b angry.

let me offer u a friendly suggestion. u go n rtf your tis cute princess n then take a few foto shots of her (dun take d face lah or cover her eyes) n then post it here. tis way u can prove to us tat wat u say is d truth n vindicate yourself, n at d same time we wl know who r d "big fat liar". swee bo?
Yo Bro, I angry bcos, ppl start calling me a liar and OKT. Hey, just here to share, ppl have their own standard. It seen like I force ppl to try this gal. Maybe they just can't click like I do. Good suggestion, I will talk to her and take a few pics to show to Bros.

Cheers
Old 24-03-2009, 03:17 PM
SamSter

How about this pic??? You grade urself how she rate.

Cheers
Old 24-03-2009, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
congo0206 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,

can pm me her contact,pls.

thanks.
Old 24-03-2009, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 16
edgar18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not to offend any bros here but from the pic, i should think shes not bad, leme try this weekend, will send FR
Old 24-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 16
RegularJoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suckall123 View Post
How about this pic??? You grade urself how she rate.

Cheers
bro...tks for the pic....looks nice from this angle...

i think you will agree that 2 consecutive rather damaging FRs were posted...no one, really will know the truth of any side...but still, this will create some doubts among bros...

if en xuan wans to continue in this trade and profit from SBF connections, then i think she will need to give some really excellent services to the next commando bro who patronizes her...and FR that session...

you know la bro...at 80/1/1, there are many FLs out there with sterling FRs to back up and that can possibly hurt En Xuan's future business...

perhaps she wants to verify what happened during that last FR posted by seek4fuck....

best wishes bro...

2010 : Christyx2,ZiXuanx12 and counting
Old 24-03-2009, 05:04 PM
SamSter

This is wat she told me, both incidents happened on last weekend, where her bestfriend aka roommate was going back to China and will not be coming back. They are very close, she was missing her friend very much. And days before tat, she have been eating and eating bcos she was stress out by her friend leaving so sudden. She had put on some weight since the last time I saw her. When she was with Bro Seek4fuck, her friend called and wan to go to airport earlier so she explained to him and he was quite nice to allow her to go, she then just accept $50 from him as she have to leave early.

But who know, it been turn around. Well, it is up to Bros to judge now. I have told her not to be affected by her mood when she is with any bro and try not to leave early for any reason.

Hope Bros will give tis little gal a chance, I dun earn a single cent from this.

Cheers
Old 24-03-2009, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
TewKowLeySam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro suckall123 seems to b sincere in wat he is saying. n 1 thing to observe is tat he also writes wif lotsa confident, whether in tis thread or other thread. n then when bro tigerboy18 suggested to him tat he post d gal's pic for all bros to see, he did it in d same day. so in my view i believe d TS is a genuine bro here who is telling us wat he knows.

so it must b a case of individual taste n also 1 of those days when things just didnt seem to get right - erh.... here i mean d time when d other 2 bros who hv engaged d gal, something just went wrong.

anyhow, i guess d TS shd inform d gal of d feedback n remember to give very gd service in future, otherwise her biz will b affected. tat is not going to b gd for herself.

Cheers TS, u hv a gd day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1