The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rent A Wife In Thailand

Thai Uni school girls are very open to being kept mistresses in exchange for a good lifestyle and some pocket money, low will be around 10-15k THB a month, high can go as high it can be.
Old 09-12-2021, 09:09 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42288 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
I had very enjoyable sexual experiences with Thai SYTs.

Could someone arrange to bring very cute 18-19 yo Thai SYTs to SG?

Pls PM me.

Thanks,

Bro WB
Hee hee, I also want.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 10-12-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
FL ? How much do they cost ?
Old 11-12-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Hee hee, I also want.
We should get them asap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
FL ? How much do they cost ?
Bro,

Thai Fls should be quite affordable.

I'm talking about getting an SYT lao po to come to SG for 6-12 months. It won't be cheap. Getting her a student visa could be a win-win situation.

I used to know a Msian Chinese living in BKK. He could get some uni students to come to SG. But most of his girls were plastic. He also wanted some upfront earnest money to start the ball rolling. I balked at such an idea because he wanted a bit too much.

Any lobang for a Msain Chinese SYT? PM me!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 11-12-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:

Bro,

Thai Fls should be quite affordable.

Bro WB
Depends where u get them , where do u get them ?
Old 12-12-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Depends where u get them , where do u get them ?
Yes, you're right.

I used to visit BKK and Chiang Mai quite some time ago. Had been to nightclubs, massage parlors, and brothels. Quite affordable.

Also got models and part-time actresses introduced by a Thai Chinese fren. Much more expensive.

I had picked up a very pretty 19 yo waitress in BKK. 167, natural C with very proportionate limbs/body and perky butt. The owner of the restaurant happened to be a middle-aged Thai Chinese woman. She persuaded her to spend half a day with me. I did her raw. I wanted to bring her to Gotham City but she had problems w/ visa.

Very rare to see Thai girls of good quality in SG. Must import them.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 13-12-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, you're right.

I had picked up a very pretty 19 yo waitress in BKK. 167, natural C with very proportionate limbs/body and perky butt. The owner of the restaurant happened to be a middle-aged Thai Chinese woman. She persuaded her to spend half a day with me. I did her raw. I wanted to bring her to Gotham City but she had problems w/ visa.

Bro WB
What's the damage ? how did u hook her up?
Old 13-12-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
wolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to all

Quote:

Could someone arrange to bring very cute 18-19 yo Thai SYTs to SG?

Pls PM me.

Thanks,

Bro WB
i think we belong to the era of land of smile
Old 13-12-2021, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
What's the damage ? how did u hook her up?
Bro,

I paid the lady owner 3,500 BTH. That was over 16 years ago. It was a great bargain to me. I was prepared to pay more.

On my way back to SG, I arranged to meet an old classmate, Dr. L, in BKK for
a few days of fun. He flew from SG to meet me there.

On our third day there, in the late morning, we were strolling not far from our hotel, passed by a small nondescript restaurant, n just went in there for lunch. What a lucky day! Immediately, I saw a tall and very pretty SYT waitress N. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I was salivating...my didi was getting stiff.

After finishing the lunch, I approached the lady owner, a Teochew Chinese, behind the counter. I introduced myself as a medical doctor from Gotham City n asked to take her waitress N to the hotel. The owner said NO, she ( N ) works here, also not that kind of girl. I said how much n started negotiating in Mandarin. N was also reluctant at first. But I managed to convince the owner n the rest was easy. The girl was clean and safe, the Teochew lady assured me.

N was a great fxxk, truly unforgettable. Too bad it was my last day in BKK. I actually thought of spending 2-3 more days with her, but I was very constrained for time. I told N I would keep her as a long-term mistress in Gotham City.

BTW, my fren also wanted N, fortunately, I asked for 'her hand' first.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 13-12-2021 at 11:20 PM.
Old 13-12-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf2305 View Post
i think we belong to the era of land of smile
Yes, bro.

But many girls are now plastic.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 13-12-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:

I told N I would keep her as a long-term mistress in Gotham City.

Bro WB
How did u do that ?

3500 is not expensive IMO for this deal
Old 13-12-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

their sexy dance is also comparable as in sugarbook.live, big boob and expert in swinging
Old 13-12-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

rent but dunoe is expensive and can bring overseas?
Old 13-12-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Sounds fun,
Umm cook, careful…
their cooking skill not good yey?
Old 13-12-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Same need to pay
in sugarbook.com, normal messaging no need except you look for premium feature such as let the girl notice you then need
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1