The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-01-2019, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Weelian15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

7thprincess SLG

Hope I won’t get zap and please don’t zap just curious does she do top-up (FJ). Pm me if any regular out there of hers. Thanks.

Tried her last weekend, her massage was splendid but her sensual was so-so only nothing special maybe I not regular . She very pretty and have a very nice figure when she offered full nude shower together.

Would sure return for her massage.
Old 15-01-2019, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
MR for two of my favorite MLs this season

https://sglonelyguys.info/massage-angela/
https://sglonelyguys.info/yu-er-massage/

Tried Angela and Yu-er over the last two weeks. No regrets, both skillful and provides good sensual.

Here's a brief summary:

Angela (SLG)

- Slutty foxy looks, curvy figure with nice C-cups
- High playability of 4G, complete nude during massage and sensual. Please be gentle, recently she got scratched from some rough handling.
- Good BJ skills, no teeth and good suction, licks around sensitive zone and balls.
- Fake love making patterns, ass crack grinding.
- Demure personality

Yu-er (SLG)

- Young pretty school girl looks, nubile youthful body, slim with perky boobs and ass
- Full nude during sensual, high playability of 4G as well.
- Great catbath, my favorite catbath since Tian Niu left. Covers from head to toe, slowly and sensual to max, treating you like her BF.
- BJ skills top notch, no teeth, good suction, deepthroat on big shaft and licks my balls pretty thoroughly.
- 69 finishing, delicious boobs and pussy (bushy though)
- Chatty friendly personality, can strike a conversation easily.

Don't rely on their massage too much though. Not going to them for proper massage anyway.

Fail-safe sensual experience at 110. My verdict, of course RTM.
Compare them to YY?
Old 15-01-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
Compare them to YY?
Well, looks and figure department all 3 certainly above market average. YY is a notch higher on looks.

Service wise, Angela and Yu-er are on a different league above. My opinions lah.
Old 15-01-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 17
marlboro79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermarlboro79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermarlboro79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dont waste time on this girl

Look at the phone most of the time, poor massage skill, with lousy HJ and look at hp during the process.

Boob slight sagging
https://sglonelyguys.info/jin-jin-massage/
Old 15-01-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well, looks and figure department all 3 certainly above market average. YY is a notch higher on looks.

Service wise, Angela and Yu-er are on a different league above. My opinions lah.
Okay thanks. Wanted to find YY but her recent moments pics not really encouraging.
Old 15-01-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
Okay thanks. Wanted to find YY but her recent moments pics not really encouraging.
If you are into looks, just skip YY (she is not ugly but not her strongest point compared to her fantastic service and figure).
Old 15-01-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
MR for two of my favorite MLs this season

https://sglonelyguys.info/massage-angela/
https://sglonelyguys.info/yu-er-massage/

Tried Angela and Yu-er over the last two weeks. No regrets, both skillful and provides good sensual.

Here's a brief summary:

Angela (SLG)

- Slutty foxy looks, curvy figure with nice C-cups
- High playability of 4G, complete nude during massage and sensual. Please be gentle, recently she got scratched from some rough handling.
- Good BJ skills, no teeth and good suction, licks around sensitive zone and balls.
- Fake love making patterns, ass crack grinding.
- Demure personality

Yu-er (SLG)

- Young pretty school girl looks, nubile youthful body, slim with perky boobs and ass
- Full nude during sensual, high playability of 4G as well.
- Great catbath, my favorite catbath since Tian Niu left. Covers from head to toe, slowly and sensual to max, treating you like her BF.
- BJ skills top notch, no teeth, good suction, deepthroat on big shaft and licks my balls pretty thoroughly.
- 69 finishing, delicious boobs and pussy (bushy though)
- Chatty friendly personality, can strike a conversation easily.

Don't rely on their massage too much though. Not going to them for proper massage anyway.

Fail-safe sensual experience at 110. My verdict, of course RTM.
this 2 ladies are great, thou my personal preference would be more towards yu er.
Old 15-01-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
this 2 ladies are great, thou my personal preference would be more towards yu er.
Yu-er does have a very unique attractiveness. Comfortable with her around.
Old 15-01-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Not SYT though. Have to get your expectations right. If you enjoy a gorgeous pair of boobs then go for it.

Genuine JG as well. I go to her for maintenance. Serious stuff.
her jg maintenance is good. Tried once, easily get hard ob my didi. Effect lasts for about 3 weeks. But can be painful when she push the veins on your balls.
Old 15-01-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helloalias View Post
Ai La or Xiao yu better to visit? Anyone?
Both my favourite, last check that Ai la got free slot today
Old 15-01-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After we did the deed, we sat around 10 mins on her bed talking about the minorities in China
Old 15-01-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
SM Coco only one
Tallest and $120

It will be good if you can help.
Text again no reply
Old 15-01-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
I like her voice, a little bit raspy. Reminded me of how I liked innocence's voice.
Old 15-01-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutalisk View Post
It will be good if you can help.
Text again no reply
Sorry bro, I’ve never tried and had no plans to
Old 15-01-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone remember nadine?
Very good in massage and fair skin one.

Came again few months ago, rtm her and thought she staying for sometime but now can't find her ads.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1