The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 20
excm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: HK Happening

Interesting.. missed the fun days knocking on doors of 1-room-1-woman with threadstarter
Old 25-01-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PishPosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dongguan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Those not retired will prefer to head north to Dongguan.
Haha thanks for that up date . What's special about there, cheap or just better girls or something?
Old 25-01-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
sexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried a local karaoke "Club Super" in Tsim Sha Tsui. The scene is more or less like a middle standard KTV in Singapore with gers from Hong Kong and Mainland. Not sure about the liquor damage (paid by a local friend) but the ger charge is HKD 700 for every two hours. Not cheap and the fun factor is not high too. Good for experience but unlikely to repeat.
Old 28-01-2014, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Managed to go to James Lee Mansion this pm and like Bro SEAJ once said, it's kinda "cleared out".

BTW, have not heard from Bro SEAJ for a while. Hope he is all well and swell.

Found myself gyrating towards "22 Levels of Lust", which is Fuji Bldg.

Walked down and up and found overall quality of WLs pretty good considering Lunar New Year is around the corner. Couple of WLs had up to 4 - 5 lads waiting outside.

Managed to catch a glance of one and she is good, v fair, tall, shapely walkers and seems to have "hard hitting knockers". Good package but did not want to wait.

At Level 1, there was door which stated "Fukada Yoko" and had to make appointment. So to strike off an item off my bucket list (which is to screw a Jap WL), i sms her.

Got her response and door opened in couple of mins.

1st impression, typical Jap, dovey eyes, ultra fair and smooth and silky skin (i get a hard-on just by touching her skin), nice all-natural 38E boobs with large nipples (which gets hard quite easily which i found out later), etc.

On the down side, her measurements were like 38E-30-35. Yes, she's a MILF and one that has given birth from the lack of tightness in her pussy.

Service wise was Jap standard, massage wise was nothing to shout about, luv-making wise was quite a stereo experience (saw a Bro standing outside her door via her CCTV system).

Damage was HKD 1000. Kinda steep for a MILF with a loose pussy, i thought.

But then, there is one item off my bucket list. Ha ha ha.

Cheers to all.
Old 29-01-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28782 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Bros out there, for d spirit of CNY let's us start to give out oranges & please leave your nick so as I can give my 4 oranges back to you. Thanks.

Wishing all bros out there "A Happy, Prosperous, Healthy & Happy Bonking 2014 Horse CNY" !

Huat Ah !!!!!!!! 😄💲🈵💵💰
Old 10-02-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

HUAT AHHH!!
Hope Bro SeaJ is up and well too... this thread have been pretty quiet
Old 11-02-2014, 07:50 AM
Samster

Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
HUAT AHHH!!
Hope Bro SeaJ is up and well too... this thread have been pretty quiet
Hi Bro King, Huat Ah!!!! Long time no hear from you. Up your points by using my 4 🍊🍊🍊🍊 for bringing life to this thread again. Hope you can up me back by using your oranges 🍊 for d spirit of this Horse CNY 2014. Thanks.

Bros out there, for d spirit of CNY let's us start exchanging our "oranges" 🍊. Please indicate your nick once you've given me your "oranges" 🍊 so as I can return by giving you my "oranges" 🍊. Thanks.

Bros who I've upped their points.
1) jc_wtc (returned favour)
2) myluckyguy
3) red_squirrel (returned favour)
4) prcsytlover(returned favour)
5) King

Bros who I will next up their points.
1) style.whist (returned favour)
2) beaChb0y (returned favour)
3) hawk88 (returned favour)
Lets start by posting in this thread so as we can keep d Horse CNY spirit galloping non-stop 🐎 & bring in more "oranges" 🍊🍊🍊🍊 for each other.
Huat Ah !!!!!! 😄🈵💲💵💰

Last edited by Tho66; 11-02-2014 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Missing info.
Old 14-02-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

anybody know the best way from hk airport to fuji building? how the stocks now? how about champagne court now? operational? looking into PRCs SYT thanks
Old 15-02-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
anybody know the best way from hk airport to fuji building? how the stocks now? how about champagne court now? operational? looking into PRCs SYT thanks
The best way from airport to Fuji building is by taxi transport but d trade-off is d amount you need to pay for it. The other way is to take d MTR to Causeway Bay station which is much more economical sense but d trade-off is you'll need to do some walking exercise before reaching d Fuji building. Both Fuji & Champagne Court are still operational but d PRC choices currently limited as quite a number of FLs went back to PRC for d CNY celebration. More choices will be there when near to end-Feb as most of them are back to business.

Click onto d below attached website for your selection for Fuji Building.

http://go141.com/zh/region-20-buildi...;囡.html

For your requirement on SYT, it will be better to pre-select your choices on d above website before making your way to these 2 buildings & see for yourself d gal's quality standard before engaging her services.

Bro Kobayashi99 & Bros out there, please help to up my points & leave your SBF nick so as I can up back your points. Thanks.
Old 18-02-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
diecast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm from New York, will be in HK this weekend. Anyone can help me with a place to go for hotel and people to see?
Old 19-02-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Newinseoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys ill be in HK for 3 day short vacation , can anyone reccomend any girls while i am here? I know no chinese so i cant use that website that lets u know girls adresses and raitings ect... so any websites or phone numbers i can try?
thx in advance
Old 19-02-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
bennybenito deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newinseoul View Post
Hey guys ill be in HK for 3 day short vacation , can anyone reccomend any girls while i am here? I know no chinese so i cant use that website that lets u know girls adresses and raitings ect... so any websites or phone numbers i can try?
thx in advance
141go.com is also in English, just click the function on top left hand corner of the web page.
Old 20-02-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newinseoul View Post
thx in advance
I hope you can read English as HK is previously under d British ruling. Anyway, I've attached below a website in English translation.

http://go141.com/en/

You'll notice that there is an area listed on d top of d website page just like below as highlighted in red font. Click onto d area that you want (e.g. Causeway Bay), d website will bring you to this area where you can choose d FL gals from which building of your preference. Happy surfing d website to choose your gals before your trip to HK.

NT: Yuen Long - Tsuen Wan - Kwai Chung - Tai Po - Fanling - Sheung Shui
KLN: Cheung Sha Wan - Sham Shui Po - Prince Edward - Mong Kok - Yau Ma Tei - Jordan - Tsim Sha Tsui - Hung Hom - To Kwa Wan - Kowloon City - San Po Kong - Kwun Tong
HK: Sai Wan - Sheung Wan - Central - Admiralty - Wan Chai - Causeway Bay - Tin Hau - Fortress Hill - North Point - Quarry Bay - Sai Wan Ho - Shau Kei Wan

Bros out there, pls help to up my points & leave your nick so as I can return your favour by upping back your points. Thanks.
Old 21-02-2014, 02:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PishPosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Glad to know this thread is somewhat coming to life
Old 21-02-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PishPosh View Post
Glad to know this thread is somewhat coming to life
Only when supply in China is dry lah!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1