The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
letov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bandung Discovery

Hi Bro,

Try to locate where is CP in Jln Braga, but end up turning around n heavy rain just now. Can share where is location or the nearest identical shop or restaurant? I stay in Aston Braga.

Thanks for the help and direction in advance.
Old 21-05-2014, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenNiler View Post
Thanks for the info bro...Im mite try Amnesia, but is it a good place for Pick up? Any recommendation for a nice pick up clubs?

Any recommendation for SPA as well? not high end but maybe just average budget? you could probably recommend some high end too, just incase I wanna go and check it out.

Thanks again bro....as it will be helpful for my trip to BDG nx week.

Cheers
Hmm, I haven't been in clubs for ages so I don't know for sure. But if you want freelancers I do have a few contacts of "mami or papi" who can get you girls for short period or long time.

SPAs, it depends on what kind of SPA you want. The ones who do only massages and on the high end side are not that pricey even for locals, costs about 150k-300k for a VIP room and 90 minutes of full massages. You might want to try Octopuss in Pelajar Pejuang I think, near Horison Hotel or Empire also in Pelajar Pejuang (this place also has KTV on 2nd floor) or Pandora in Landmark Building, Braga (One stop entertainment here, also has KTV, Clubs, Lounge beside SPA); all these are regular SPAs.

For full service SPAs, Venetian in Paskal Hyper Square complex, illvsion (currently located inside BellaLuna KTV in Paskal Hyper Square complex too) and Indigo in DagoPlaza are must try.
Old 21-05-2014, 02:08 AM
Samster

cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
I went to Vegas last month and their system allows me to port my mobile phone for my music. I didn't go to Ames or FIX for a while as I am content with Broadway... The lack of music but they have the gals to make up for it.
Then you might want to try Be One
Venetian also has some wide variety of gals plus they are available for extra services.
FIX actually has the most gals, hundreds of them, but many of them are freelancers and some are actually good for my taste however you might need some luck to be able to see them in a contest cause they usually come only for their regulars.
Vegas used to have better quality of gals back then, but I haven't there for years so i don't know now.

As for B'way, never been there, but I heard a thing or two there, might try it someday when I get the chance to.
Old 21-05-2014, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbee View Post
Just arrived back from Bandung for short holiday. I am a solo traveller,single and never have problem in finding my way there, being there twice already and know bahasa moderately fluent. 70 percent my time do outlet factory shopping and most of the time like to walk instead of getting taxi. of course you need to have a good compass bearing in your mind and always believe you will know the city better by walking.

One occasion I came to Saritem, with a local friend. I ve been there before in 2012. Now I observed there are not as much girl as before as in 2012. Better to go there around 5-6 pm to get better girls, now there is not plenty around. I come there during weekdays or maybe thats the reason not many girls. I dont dare to come during weekend or payday otherwise there will be so many clients. Normally I will go around the alley one loop before choosing, just trying to get the best girl. Being cheonging for years, I can easily spot which one is better for me, just a glimpsed and no need to wait too long per house.After completing the window shopping, I return to this house with a girl named Dea. I book a room at 50K with the girl at 500k, 2 shot per hour. The FR :

Name : Dea
Ht : around 1.65 cm
Body : Slim
Boobs : 7/10 not for boob lover
Look : 9/10 nice and innocent looking SYT
BBBJ : 6/10 need more experience
FJ : Tight and wet
Overall experience : 8/10
RTF : Will return for her someday

Give her tip 150K and get her contact in case had a chance there. The room is clean and order some coke for both of us.
The best time to go to Saritem is actually during midday 10am - 12 pm, you'll get to see most of them I think since the favored girls are usually hard to find in the houses after they start working so the best chance is to come just right after they start working

I see you went with Dea, not a bad choice but definitely you're paying for her look and body just like what you wrote in your FR. A bit of tip in case you haven't know it, go for lower rate girls 150k-300k, they usually give you the best service. And please don't tip too much I've hardly done any tippings with girls here.
Old 21-05-2014, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 21
ksc81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=letov;11073163]Hi Bro,

Try to locate where is CP in Jln Braga, but end up turning around n heavy rain just now. Can share where is location..

CP stands for caesars palace which is virtually just a stone's throw from aston braga.
Old 21-05-2014, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by letov View Post
Hi Bro,

Try to locate where is CP in Jln Braga, but end up turning around n heavy rain just now. Can share where is location or the nearest identical shop or restaurant? I stay in Aston Braga.

Thanks for the help and direction in advance.
Landmark Building.

Imperial Restaurant, Pandora SPA, Renaissance KTV; all are in the same building with CP/BragaRave. Across the way is Gryphon KTV.

From AstonBraga, just head out toward Jalan Braga via mall entrance, go left stay on the left side also, cross the intersection and not far you'll find the building.

Getting there you need to take the lift (since I don't know of any other way to get there) from the basement of the building. 3rd floor.

Yesterday was raining eh? Didn't happen in my area @_@ weird...
Old 21-05-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster

Coolant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last rainy night, was in velentian, and picked up a 700k, after 45mins Sop + warm kiss, boob sucking, fj done, & started chatting, understood she is 21y old, still pursuing college, as I expected, due to her shyness. Later on, was impressed by her classic Sudanese beauty, and she wads open enough to let me judge her body under spotlight near the bathroom entry, I have to she doesn't have any inch of fat everywhere, she only complaint her small boob, but whoever oriental beauty got big boob? Finally time is up, and exchanged no.

No information on her will release due to privacy
Old 21-05-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolant View Post
Last rainy night, was in velentian, and picked up a 700k, after 45mins Sop + warm kiss, boob sucking, fj done, & started chatting, understood she is 21y old, still pursuing college, as I expected, due to her shyness. Later on, was impressed by her classic Sudanese beauty, and she wads open enough to let me judge her body under spotlight near the bathroom entry, I have to she doesn't have any inch of fat everywhere, she only complaint her small boob, but whoever oriental beauty got big boob? Finally time is up, and exchanged no.

No information on her will release due to privacy
Nickname k***y isnt she?
Old 22-05-2014, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigocigo View Post
Then you might want to try Be One
Venetian also has some wide variety of gals plus they are available for extra services.
FIX actually has the most gals, hundreds of them, but many of them are freelancers and some are actually good for my taste however you might need some luck to be able to see them in a contest cause they usually come only for their regulars.
Vegas used to have better quality of gals back then, but I haven't there for years so i don't know now.

As for B'way, never been there, but I heard a thing or two there, might try it someday when I get the chance to.
I send a female friend there once.. Is this the one in Jl Soekarno Hatta ? It s a bit far from where I usually stay (Aston Pasteur). I also notice there is another KTV called Palace a few block from Be One. I used to go to FIX a lot 2 years ago but ever since they play with my bill, i stop going there. FIX has the quantity but not necessary the quality though.. I have been to CP a few times but the gal there is a bit tame... may be gals in Broadway knew me for quiet a while and they are comfortable to be wild in my room...
Old 23-05-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

Hb7979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I still here in bandung . Any bro wan to meet up. Call or msg me at 081293223930
Old 24-05-2014, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=ksc81;11074931]
Quote:
Originally Posted by letov View Post
Hi Bro,

Try to locate where is CP in Jln Braga, but end up turning around n heavy rain just now. Can share where is location..

CP stands for caesars palace which is virtually just a stone's throw from aston braga.
Bro.. you better of going to FIX in Banceu next time as FIX has more quantity.. I loss my contact there Bro and I have not been there for a while. Anther place is Be One but I have not been there also..
Old 29-05-2014, 09:54 AM
Samster

sdog21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be in Bandung 31-May.. Sat. Any one want to go hunting? Don't know the area.
Old 29-05-2014, 02:51 PM
Samster

Hb7979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks to bro cigocigo for showing me sanitem , , , . thanks bro
Old 29-05-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

sdog21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hb7979, you still in Bandung? Just bought a flight there for Saturday.
Old 30-05-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdog21 View Post
Hb7979, you still in Bandung? Just bought a flight there for Saturday.
check your pm bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1