The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2024, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Good Sunday! Short one, have a good weekend!

---------

I began to talk more with Milton, not really I want to, but it helps to know his whereabouts, actions and also work schedules sometimes. A few kisses, touching and heavy petting is better than nothing. Quickies helped, but never as fun as full nakedness on the bed, on Alicia, lusting away.

We get 20-30 minutes of meeting up when we could, like if she can get off work early, or has a noon meeting outside, I'll try to find ways to meet her, fuck and throw her back at office for Milton to pick up.

Sex was getting mundane, while her married pussy was given to me, I lacked the thrill which I enjoyed tremendously that night watching Alicia walk around exposing herself.

Thankfully, the same shit happened again...I've already been so involved in their (Milt & Alicia's) lives and also through group chats, I'm like my buddy's back up plan to pick Alicia and send her home after BS and/or when I'm available.

Of course, this is also a betrayal that apart from doing a friend duty, I'm also doing his husbandly duties with his wife. Alicia and I felt guilty, but when lust takes over, until the orgasm is over, nobody seems to talk about 'guilt'.

Alicia rolled over in the hotel one afternoon (yes, we got away from work) after I cummed. She turned to her side and didn't face me.
Old 10-03-2024, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
I don't hurt women in any way, I just try to bring out their innermost desires, the desires they never knew they had and kept hidden away, suppressed by what people call it these days - morals.

Sometimes they just want to let go also, and when they do, oh boy...
I must say, your are very good with words and able to self justify.
Nothing right or wrong about it, as long as the women and you get what you want, know and be responsible for your choice of action.
Old 10-03-2024, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Good Sunday! Short one, have a good weekend!

---------

I began to talk more with Milton, not really I want to, but it helps to know his whereabouts, actions and also work schedules sometimes. A few kisses, touching and heavy petting is better than nothing. Quickies helped, but never as fun as full nakedness on the bed, on Alicia, lusting away.

We get 20-30 minutes of meeting up when we could, like if she can get off work early, or has a noon meeting outside, I'll try to find ways to meet her, fuck and throw her back at office for Milton to pick up.

Sex was getting mundane, while her married pussy was given to me, I lacked the thrill which I enjoyed tremendously that night watching Alicia walk around exposing herself.

Thankfully, the same shit happened again...I've already been so involved in their (Milt & Alicia's) lives and also through group chats, I'm like my buddy's back up plan to pick Alicia and send her home after BS and/or when I'm available.

Of course, this is also a betrayal that apart from doing a friend duty, I'm also doing his husbandly duties with his wife. Alicia and I felt guilty, but when lust takes over, until the orgasm is over, nobody seems to talk about 'guilt'.

Alicia rolled over in the hotel one afternoon (yes, we got away from work) after I cummed. She turned to her side and didn't face me.
Gog i think i love you said Alice
oh fuck. said Gog
Old 11-03-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
I must say, your are very good with words and able to self justify.
Nothing right or wrong about it, as long as the women and you get what you want, know and be responsible for your choice of action.
I'm... just... gentleman. HAHAHAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
Gog i think i love you said Alice
oh fuck. said Gog
A lot of girls like me, I'm gentleman leh...
Old 11-03-2024, 09:27 AM
Samster

GOOD MONDAY!

More un-stomachable stuff... please don't read if you can't take it.

-----------

gog: You okay?

A(Licia): Ya.. just...

This wasn't the first time, it's the reckoning of guilt. Something she can't shake off at times, as a guy, I need to coax her and the best way to get her to continue this relationship is to...

gog: We can stop if you want, I don't want you to be sad.

A: No.. I like you but...this...

It works, like a charm always, offering to the be victim in the relationship. Her thoughts think of something, her heart wants another.

gog: Don't worry, I really understand, what we're doing is not right, if you want, I'm willing to sto-

Alicia turned towards me and hugged me, naked body to naked body.

gog: You-

A: Shh..

Sure, it's always the 'I can stop anytime I want' for a girl, but until the need to, usually they won't, at least they won't if they don't see any major issues with this part of their life away from their actual life.

gog: How about a blow job?

Alicia as usual, shook her head, she was not an advocate of it, and despite my regular asking, I got nowhere near to even a kiss on my cock. I didn't get frustrated, but it would be nice if a girl sucked your cock right?

A: I'm hungry...

gog: For my cock?

Alicia gave me the irritated look and I didn't dare to joke anymore, yes, we were back at CV, hardly any town folks would come up all the way here for tea or food at 2+.

gog: Let's go out eat for a change, unhealthy to always eat in hotel room.

A: Okay.

Alicia happily jumped out of the bed and started to slide her panties up but I pulled her hands. I have no idea why I'm so perverted, but this WAS NOT PLANNED. My body reacted on its own.

gog: Troublesome, go without.

Alicia looked at me with puzzled look.

gog: Just wear your skirt.

Alicia probably felt kinky at the idea and obliged me, at least for once, I didn't have to beg or plead or anything. She reached out to her bra but my mouth reacted on it's own again.

gog: Uh-uh... no. The bra is not nice, just wear your blouse and leave 3 buttons undone.

I saw Alicia going to object and I shook my head.
Old 11-03-2024, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
GOOD MONDAY!

More un-stomachable stuff... please don't read if you can't take it.

-----------

A(Licia): Ya.. just...

This wasn't the first time, it's the reckoning of guilt. Something she can't shake off at times, as a guy, I need to coax her and the best way to get her to continue this relationship is to...

gog: We can stop if you want, I don't want you to be sad.

A: No.. I like you but...this...

It works, like a charm always, offering to the be victim in the relationship. Her thoughts think of something, her heart wants another.

gog: Don't worry, I really understand, what we're doing is not right, if you want, I'm willing to sto-

Alicia turned towards me and hugged me, naked body to naked body.

gog: You-

A: Shh..

Sure, it's always the 'I can stop anytime I want' for a girl, but until the need to, usually they won't, at least they won't if they don't see any major issues with this part of their life away from their actual life.

gog: How about a blow job?

Alicia as usual, shook her head, she was not an advocate of it, and despite my regular asking, I got nowhere near to even a kiss on my cock. I didn't get frustrated, but it would be nice if a girl sucked your cock right?

A: I'm hungry...

gog: For my cock?

Alicia gave me the irritated look and I didn't dare to joke anymore, yes, we were back at CV, hardly any town folks would come up all the way here for tea or food at 2+.

gog: Let's go out eat for a change, unhealthy to always eat in hotel room.

A: Okay.

Alicia happily jumped out of the bed and started to slide her panties up but I pulled her hands. I have no idea why I'm so perverted, but this WAS NOT PLANNED. My body reacted on its own.

gog: Troublesome, go without.

Alicia looked at me with puzzled look.

gog: Just wear your skirt.

Alicia probably felt kinky at the idea and obliged me, at least for once, I didn't have to beg or plead or anything. She reached out to her bra but my mouth reacted on it's own again.

gog: Uh-uh... no. The bra is not nice, just wear your blouse and leave 3 buttons undone.

I saw Alicia going to object and I shook my head.
dman gog sibek bad back in the day
Old 11-03-2024, 09:20 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Curious, if you were married or have a serious GF, will you ask or let her go commando?
If not, then why asked Alicia?
Or it's the thrill knowing she would take your instruction and carried out as you wished?
Just curious.
Old 12-03-2024, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
dman gog sibek bad back in the day
Told you liao, last time young ma, playful.

Quote:
Curious, if you were married or have a serious GF, will you ask or let her go commando?
If not, then why asked Alicia?
Or it's the thrill knowing she would take your instruction and carried out as you wished?
Just curious.
I would let her decide, like for Janice, I asked her to show a bit because I think it's sexy, but if she wants to do what Alicia did, unbuttoning 4 (which is A LOT by the way) and show people her innerwear, it's up to her, as long as she is not flashing her flesh fully (like whole breast exposed to the nipple - for my gf/wife.).

That I can accept, it turns me on when a girl flashes her bra straps or side boobs and people are trying hard to steal a pathetic glance. It turns me on knowing I got full access and can do what the guy(s) are fantasizing to do on my girl.

For Alicia, it was a grooming I guess, to fulfil my desires, to make her do what I enjoy because I never had a girl that did that? Everybody has dark desires, I do too.

That's why I said, my sharing might not suit everybody's taste because it can be quite stomach turning.

A girl willingly to flash herself vs a guy making her do it, is quite different.
Old 12-03-2024, 09:12 AM
Samster

Good day!! I haven't been writing, so you can see the updates are shorter... hahaha will try to get some writing done today!

This part onwards will be quite bastard...

----------

gog: Be good.

Alicia begrudgingly wore her lime green knee length skirt and a white satin button blouse back. She tucked out her shirt slightly but I didn't like that.

( Click to show/hide )
gog: Pull it all the way in, tuck it in, make it tighter. You got the figure, you should show it.

Alicia sighed, she knows I'm a sick person in the mind, no point arguing, she's covered anyway, but that was not the "point", if you get what I mean.

It wasn't a perfect poke through, but it's obvious enough she was braless. I could see a bit. How is it a lady doesn't get aware of her own style?

A(licia): *gasp*

Alicia opened her eyes big when she stood infront the dresser mirror and her mouth gasped in shock. Took her THAT long to realise that her nipples are poking through the flaps?

Walking over, I flipped her sides folded it above the nipple area, making sure people can see there's no bra band between the flaps and still, can see the two dots poking through.

A: No-

gog: You look stunning, let's go lunch!

I cut short her reply and walked to the door opening it.

gog: Let's go.

I swung my hand as an invitation but she curled both hands up and held close to her chest in a way to object to my pervasion of objectifying her as a sex object.

As she walked by me, she swallowed hard, I could see her throat moving as she tries to convince herself to leave a place of security without undergarments.

Whispering into her ears...

gog: Don't cover up.

Alicia shook a little as she let her hands down but she slouched. Fuck la, why so hard to enjoy what you have and show off????????????????????????
Old 12-03-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

It's the animal instinct in us.
To have someone obliging, following our instruction, command and demand is an indulgence.
As long as they are confident of themselves, not becoming overly conscious then it's totally fine.
Old 12-03-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster

Surprise update!

------

gog: Stand straight. Aiyoh, nothing to be shy, you look absolutely lovable.

CV, not a hotel with many guests but still there are guests, likely staycation? Bumped into a local couple in the lift as we descended. Alicia looked at me, but the guy obviously knows something was not right because he took more than 1 glance at Alicia as they came into the lift.

I could see him smile a bit as he turned around. Alicia meanwhile was trembling standing next to me. She was clearly uncomfortable dressed like this. I was enjoying every bit of it though.

Walked out and moved towards the hawker centre, Alicia's self conscientiousness was not helping her. She couldn't react normally and talk with me. Her focus was surrounding people and worried if she was over-exposing herself and yet she still agreed to leave the hotel room dressed like that. I honestly wondered if it got her wet.

Alicia wasn't your usual slut or prepared to show that much as a lady, given nowadays 2024, it's very common to show bra straps or side boobs or even go braless without nipple tapes but Alicia was never such a lady.

She didn't reply. Funnily however, she flinched when she walked by a drinks vending machine. She's so cute.

gog: I want to eat hokkien mee.

I didn't but there was a Q of about 7 people I think, compared with the rest of the stalls, it has the longest Q and my devilish horns grew.

gog: You go buy for me.

Alicia didn't know what I was up to, but she just obeyed.

gog: While Q-ing, cross your arms below your chest on your stomach and face the people behind you.

I sat down but Alicia didn't do what I asked. I messaged her on the phone and after reading message, she took a deep breath and did it. YES!

Pokie pokie!!!!

There were others behind her soon, and she kept turning around. Her blouse tucked in tight, her hands resting on the stomach, only accentuated her pokies more obvious.

The guys behind her were enjoying the free show. I wonder how shameful did Alicia feel at that time.

H(awker): What you want? (I gather it was as asked usually by hawkers, not sure if the dialog is correct).

A(licia): Two ... hokkien.. mee.

Alicia used one hand to do the V sign as signalling for 2 portions.

The hawker cooked and prepared while Alicia bit her lips turned around and looked at me frowning slightly. I was laughing in my heart as I gave her a thumbs up.

Soon the food was ready, Alicia had to let go her hands and make payment. Without realising, she bent forward and her blouse fell forward. If anybody was infront of her, they would have gotten lucky and got a free show.

Alicia soon walked over and sat down without saying a word.

I ate my food while Alicia was digging at her hokkien mee with chopsticks, taking a bit only.
Old 13-03-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
It's the animal instinct in us.
To have someone obliging, following our instruction, command and demand is an indulgence.
As long as they are confident of themselves, not becoming overly conscious then it's totally fine.
I was just being bastard last time, you know? Like young kids these days, think the world belongs to us, and we rule it...
Old 13-03-2024, 10:23 AM
Samster

Guess the stomach turning started..... hehehe....

BLUE Wednesday!

----------

A(licia): I want to go back.

( Click to show/hide )
Ooops. Overboard? Die. What did I do??? I didn't finish the food, we didn't even grab a drink and her food was barely touched. I didn't dare to fool around, she looked serious. So I just nodded my head and stood up, Alicia followed me and we walked back.

Was thinking in my mind, die la, she is angry and upset already, I shouldn't have, at least let her wear her bra. Now she is upset, and you folks know, I HATE COAXING angry or upset ladies.

Walking - quiet.

Going into lift lobby - quiet.

Getting into lift - quiet, she was crossing her hands, rubbing her arms - shit... I'm so dead.

Open door - quiet.

I closed the room door and before the door could latch.

A: Give me.. quick, I want, I want!!!

She gave a needy look at me as if she was sex starved or like a slut, needing it. She jumped at me, kissing me, pulling her blouse off and hungrily attacked me expecting me to fuck her hard.

gog: I want a blow job first.

I really, NEVER DIE BEFORE, at this juncture, she's horny, turned on badly and I'm using this time to bully her for a blow job. Will I get it? Do you folks think I would? Or should she slap me, cry and run out the hotel room?

*ZIP*

Alicia hurriedly knelt down and undid my pants willingly. My head swooned at her actions, all she needed was a push in the right direction towards getting heated up and horny and she'll do anything? I need to remember this moment and next time use it to get her to do anything I want. That little exhibition walked got her this bad??

Alicia moved her mouth towards little gog and stopped there, hesitating. She looked up at me.

I nodded my head and smiled gently at her, my heart was screaming 'SUCK IT!!! SUCK IT!!!'. AHHHHHHHHHH FINALLY!

Alicia's mouth engulfed little gog but she didn't use any tongue, I could only feel her lips moving along the shaft area rubbing it.
Old 13-03-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fap fap fap...
Old 13-03-2024, 03:26 PM
Samster

If I were Alicia, I would ask you to go fxxx spider. Lol.
Or ask you to also go commando and let your GGJ be caught by the zip. Haha, all for being so evil lor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1