The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2011, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy A Vacuum Bonk!

A Vacuum Bonk!

WL Name - Nai Cha
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years
Height - 1.63 m (on bare-foot)
Home Base - L2038 (House of Garden)
Misc Info - Has been in GL since about a month ago

Looks - 7.3/10

She looks slightly more mature than her real age albeit quite a looker. She has single eyelid eyes and she wore a pair of awfully fake eyelashes. She has sharp high bridge nose and jack black straight tress. She has fair and smooth facial complexion.

Bod - 7/10

I would not give her more than 7/10 because she does not have the essential curves. I would define her physique as "N-Shape". Although she is slim, she has the body of someone who does not or rarely exercise. Her butt is actually not flat. She scored because of her smooth and fair body complexion.

Tits - 7/10

A cupper assets with attractive pink nipples. Her wonder bra made her breasts appeared to be C cups. It was indeed a marvellous pushed up effect!

Pre-Routine shower - 1/10

Not at all. We only chit chat and talked about the weather to break the ice. She was not into this department. GFE was almost Zero!

Shower action - 4/10

I guess this is the very first time I failed a WL in this department! She only gave me a thorough wash. If she belongs to CAT100, I would be more understanding. Having said that, I had experienced CAT100 WL much better than her in this department.

Cat-Bath - 5.5/10

Very brief and nothing much to shout! She used water-in-the-mouth cat-bathing style. I don't find it stimulating at all.

AR - 6.9/10

She was generally fine in this department but there is room for improvement.

French - N/A

Not allowed Kissing or French kissing. She said she only kiss her future hubby.

BBBJ - 7.3/10

I guess this department is her saving grace. She alternated with half and deep throated BBBJ. Pressure was ok but can feel some teeth grinding effect sometime.

FJ - 6/10

The Ömph feel was absense because she disallowed french kissing. She was worse off than En En. At least the latter frenched me mildly while in missionary. We only adopted cowgal ride and missionary. I finished off quick as I don't really feel the shiokness bonking her! It was a vacuum bonk!

Attitude - 7/10

She appears to be not keen to please her customers. She has her own set of rules and service attitude. Let see if she is willing to improve and change her service attitude in the next 2-3 months' time. If not, I fear that she would not be able to sustain in the long run considering the fierce competition in GL CAT150 environment. Her service is more suitable to be in the CAT100. Actually there are some CAT100 WL who performs much better than her.

Disclaimer - Try her if you want ... Who knows your session may turn up to be much better than mine.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-09-2011, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
notenough is a Helpful and Caring Samsternotenough is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I got try someone from 1649 befor Xiao xiao I think. There got tian xin which is also one of my targets. Of course I can trust u, let me know n I will go try. But so far, I think my top 5 are already decided, until I try further. For eg miko I tried some time ago before her improvement. Her new performance may change my rankings also
Quote:
Originally Posted by romy View Post
Bro Royal Chimp, I used to be a regular at 1649 till June this year, until Ling Zhi left our shores. I was her regular. Can you name WL of 1649 with AR and speaking French? Thanks.
Pls let me know too if there's any chio wl in 1649 too, I dun like the lady OKT there so sort of condemn the house..

我 的 All time 最 爱 ever since '05 - 冰冰,小莓,叶天 Missing the gal in my avatar
Old 24-09-2011, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
FR for Baihui (L16H54A)

FR: Bai Hui (L16H54A)

Look: 6.7/10, not the prettiest in 54A but still good enough for cat150.
Boobs: B cuppers, soft and real with light brown tits.
Body; short, abt 158cm, fair skin, good butt, and nice shaven down south.
AR: not a fan, ask her to skip.
Cat bath: 7/10, did it during bathing and during action proper. Hard working, with nipples licking. Willing to please.
Bbbj: 6.5/10, I like bbbj but she is only ok in this dept, still need to be guided to do better.
Frenching: 7/10, slow starter, first close her teeth to avoid tongue fight, manage to get her to open later and the frenching is fantastic.
FJ; 7/10, started with 69, then missionary and finished off with cow girl, I'm surprise to last this long, may be her BBBJ skill is not up to commando standard yet.
Misc info: Only 2mth+ in GL, from chongqing, PRC.
Dmg: 150/1/1
RTF: Yes, at least one more bonk before change target.

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 24-09-2011, 10:15 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Ting Ting

Went down geylang and circled around lorong 16 and 20 i think 4 - 5 times, dunno who to try leh and bored of regular wl. So just walk and walk until i happen to saw someone look quite sexy and chio going up to 1606.

so i follow and entered the house

Turns out the 1 i saw is quite pretty and indeed sexy....but her face is not my type leh, so did not pick her. Instead i saw ting ting and her face is YES, my type of CHIO. even better, her boobs seems quite big.However inside the room.........................haiiiiiii. After she took off her clothes, her body from OH YES becomes OH SHIT. Super cannot make it...... i am going to have to use a very derogatory term to describe her body type.

please note that I dislike describing another human this way, but for the sake of making an accurate FR for everyone else, i am going to use the word fat cow to describe her body type

yes, it is that horrible. her body is like that. i can only imagine when she was younger, she must be some super chio bu with big boobs and very sexy and fertile body...but that body is LONG GONE. Whats left is only sagging boobs and flabby "unhealthy flesh" that are super turn off for me.

STATS

Looks: chio and sexy
Body: boobs sagging, flesh also sagging and flabby. looks like her whole body is degenerating.
AR: very good, licks alot and deeply
BBBJ: slightly above average
Attitude: Easy going, easy to talk to and happy-optimistic kind, she also has a childish kind of charm that will disarm you...
Old 25-09-2011, 03:45 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -334 / Power: 0
PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG
Lightbulb Cat150 Gems in 2413

Aiyo! While Q for my revealed TOP 5 gets way too long now;
I turned to the quiet 2413, greeted by the nice Auntie OKT & Gosh! This house has GEMS.

Ling Ling: Above-Average Looks. Haven't study her much. Too busy wth Xiao San & Ba.

Xiao Yi: Looks Chio! Like those we see at Orchard, definitely can fantastise her into a JC / Poly student.

Xiao San: I think by now, everyone knows I love SYT. Xiao San is yet another with high GFE, she couldn't stop talking. Hugging her is like hugging a Care Bear. I strongly believe that she is under rated. Why? I had 3 sessions with her in a day although it's our first home run. Had even gone alittle over time. Her services should vary according to chemistry, however BBBJ and FJ are the ecstasy in the 3 hours. She is hard-working and really know how to work out my little bro. Once into her pussy, it's definitely warmer & tighter than Diao Chan, Apple ...etc. Surprised that she isn't in TOP 5 of many seniors.

Xiao Ba: A pretty attitude lass. Services wise aren't as good as Xiao San but she makes it up with her good looks and figure. Easily considered one of the prettiest in GL.

For me to sum up, Xiao Yi is my Appetizer, Xiao San is my Main Course and if I aren't full yet, I'll have Xiao Ba as a Dessert. These 3 make me a complete man even at this hour, I'm DAMN HIGH!

To read my FR on Xiao San, click here.

Last edited by PAPA YONG; 25-09-2011 at 04:10 AM.
Old 25-09-2011, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Vacuum Bonk!

wah lau sorry to hear abt yr lacklustre bonk wif Nai Cha bro...personally i had an k time wif her...perhaps managed to click??...but no doubt abt it if u r looking for svc than perhaps sld give her a miss...more for those looking for a pretty syt looker only, svc leave it to pot luck!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
A Vacuum Bonk!

WL Name - Nai Cha
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years
Height - 1.63 m (on bare-foot)
Home Base - L2038 (House of Garden)
Misc Info - Has been in GL since about a month ago

Attitude - 7/10

She appears to be not keen to please her customers. She has her own set of rules and service attitude. Let see if she is willing to improve and change her service attitude in the next 2-3 months' time. If not, I fear that she would not be able to sustain in the long run considering the fierce competition in GL CAT150 environment. Her service is more suitable to be in the CAT100. Actually there are some CAT100 WL who performs much better than her.

Disclaimer - Try her if you want ... Who knows your session may turn up to be much better than mine.

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 25-09-2011, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Cat150 Gems in 2413

hiya papa...nice write on eagle's stable...but think u missed out on Xiao Lui...perhaps worth a shot for those looking for an innocent kinda of bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPA YONG View Post
Aiyo! While Q for my revealed TOP 5 gets way too long now;
I turned to the quiet 2413, greeted by the nice Auntie OKT & Gosh! This house has GEMS.

Ling Ling: Above-Average Looks. Haven't study her much. Too busy wth Xiao San & Ba.

Xiao Yi: Looks Chio! Like those we see at Orchard, definitely can fantastise her into a JC / Poly student.

Xiao San: I think by now, everyone knows I love SYT. Xiao San is yet another with high GFE, she couldn't stop talking. Hugging her is like hugging a Care Bear. I strongly believe that she is under rated. Why? I had 3 sessions with her in a day although it's our first home run. Had even gone alittle over time. Her services should vary according to chemistry, however BBBJ and FJ are the ecstasy in the 3 hours. She is hard-working and really know how to work out my little bro. Once into her pussy, it's definitely warmer & tighter than Diao Chan, Apple ...etc. Surprised that she isn't in TOP 5 of many seniors.

Xiao Ba: A pretty attitude lass. Services wise aren't as good as Xiao San but she makes it up with her good looks and figure. Easily considered one of the prettiest in GL.

For me to sum up, Xiao Yi is my Appetizer, Xiao San is my Main Course and if I aren't full yet, I'll have Xiao Ba as a Dessert. These 3 make me a complete man even at this hour, I'm DAMN HIGH!

Old 25-09-2011, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Cat150 Gems in 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPA YONG View Post

For some strange reason, have not being to 2413 yet!
After reading your yummy reports.... I will find time to see see look look there.

Give you my humble 1 point! Cheers....

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 27-09-2011, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Have been fucking more than I should the last week + ... here's my short run down (delayed as usual)

Violet ~ 1809
finally managed to try this elusive WL, somehow everytime i call she's not working ... haizzz ... seems to be a trend for me nowadays
Face - I find her slutty looking ... 1st look quite pretty + damn CFM sorta face
Body - Good body slim but with all the curves in the right places ... nice big round firm boobs (100% REAL) beautiful texture and heaven to caress and mould, smooth nice skin ... only thing was not much of ass
Shower - very chatty gal ... did a through body massage from back to front, even encouraged me to grope her tits ... only negative point was there was no catbath or BBBJ while in the shower
Catbath - ok la ... enjoyable
BBBJ - wah lau eh ... she damn fierce and spontaneous ... very very long very very very very good BBBJ lying down ... after that she told me she was getting bored with the monotony and repositioned me to the small stool, where the wonderful BBBJ continued ... after that she made me stand while she squated and reclined against the bed ... was encouraging me to shaft her mouth ... SIBEH SHIOK ... she's gives very good DEEP THROAT
KNN think bout it makes me wanna to mouth fug her again
FJ - after all that BBBJ was so looking forward to fuggin her jiat lat jiat lat ... cowgal + missionary-ed her until I off shot my load SIBEH SHIOK
RTF - YES, rather high chance that I might

sun zi ~ 2062
Face - very pretty ... very youthful
Body - very good bod ... nice fair skin and slim with nicely shaped boobs (100% REAL), got some ass
Shower - frankly not much impression ... think there was a short BM thrown in
Catbath - was pleasant but nothing fantastic
BBBJ - SOP BBBJ ... not much impression
FJ - SOP ... damn liberal with the KY, said if dun put pain ... haizzz, simply put ALOT of KY + sex = ZERO feeling ... at least for me it's like that.
Anyway at that point of time i was rather sian1/2 so just switched off, tried to shoot and call it a day. BUT just CMI ... so told her to stop ...

BUT gotta give her credit where it's due la ... she took off the condom went and BBBJ-ed me back to life and wiped off the excess KY and we missionary-ed to a passably satisfactory finish.

RTF - NO ... despite the fact that I find her damn pretty with a good body ... there was no chemistry or any sort of good feel ... I felt that easiest way to describe how it felt would be to say that it was as much of a chore for me as it was for her

qui xiang ~ 2001
so much talk of her in the various big boob thread ... got me curious ... so when she appeared whilst i was waiting for someone else ... mai tu liao la
Face - MILF looking ... she looks matured.
Body - bah bah body ... with ample ass and HUMANGOUS boobs ... i kid u not ... need both my hands to cup the majority of just 1 boob
Shower - SOP with soapy body massage ... unforunately for me there was no tit fug in the shower ... BUT i did get my virgin experience in having toothpaste rubbed on my anus ... WTF ?!?!?! scared the shit out of me when she did that ... NBz ... not my cup of tea
Catbath - was damn GOOD ... super enjoyable
BBBJ - good BBBJ, enjoyable
FJ - SOP ... started in cowgal but than switched to missionry, than doggy ... fugged her hard hard until I off shot my load
RTF - NO ... she is just too mechanical ... like macham a sex robot like that ... even told me "很开心的为你服务" before the session ... abit of a turn off

ding ding ~ 1606A
got her while waiting for either baihui or yiling 1654a (my next targets)
Face - 1st glance pretty ... golden dyed hair ... sibeh lian ... i like
Body - with the dress on looked damn HOT ... after dress off ok nia la ... not as good as I thought it would be. Must learn to manage my expectations
Shower - frenching + body massage + catbath + BBBJ ... SHIOK
BBBJ - very good BBBJ ... SHIOK
FJ - enjoyable ... as usual started in cowgal but than switched to missionry ... fugged her hard hard until I off shot my load ... heh heh heh SIBEH SHIOK
RTF - MAYBE, can consider ... had pretty good feel with her ... will finish up my "to do" list before deciding ... too many gals not enuf energy ... getting old nowadays

ling zhi ~ 1651
Was someone Lorna recommended ... she was wearing those china air stewardess style uniform
Face - looked CFM on 1st glance but upon closer and longer inspection she actually has that GND sorta face
Body - normal although a bit on the short side ... not good but not bad ... smaller boobs than the impression that the damn uniform gave me. Saving point is got some ass.
Shower - body massage + catbath + short BBBJ
Catbath - was very GOOD ... SIBEH SHIOK
BBBJ - very good long BBBJ, some deep throat even ... SIBEH SHIOK
FJ - normal ... started in cowgal switched to missionry then doggy ... fugged her hard hard until I off shot my load NOT BAD
RTF - NO ... after the session conclude she is not really my type

Haizzz ... still no luck in my search for my 4D replacement
Old 27-09-2011, 08:54 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
Have been fucking more than I should the last week + ... here's my short run down (delayed as usual)

ding ding ~ 1606A
got her while waiting for either baihui or yiling 1654a (my next targets)
Face - 1st glance pretty ... golden dyed hair ... sibeh lian ... i like
Body - with the dress on looked damn HOT ... after dress off ok nia la ... not as good as I thought it would be. Must learn to manage my expectations
Shower - frenching + body massage + catbath + BBBJ ... SHIOK
BBBJ - very good BBBJ ... SHIOK
FJ - enjoyable ... as usual started in cowgal but than switched to missionry ... fugged her hard hard until I off shot my load ... heh heh heh SIBEH SHIOK
RTF - MAYBE, can consider ... had pretty good feel with her ... will finish up my "to do" list before deciding ... too many gals not enuf energy ... getting old nowadays

Haizzz ... still no luck in my search for my 4D replacement
Haha...i also just tried dingding/tingting from 1606a, my fr just afew post above
Old 28-09-2011, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by notenough View Post
Pls let me know too if there's any chio wl in 1649 too, I dun like the lady OKT there so sort of condemn the house..
Can some bros let me know as to when this house normally opens daily? 12 noon or 1pm or in between?? Thanks
Old 29-09-2011, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kennethlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list (Zhang Ya)

I read a FR by MP on Zhang Ya quite a while ago but shortly after that was unable to locate her following the temporary closure of L30H33.
Recently heard from a friend, ZY is now at L16H10. Just 2 days ago I went there to look for ZY and had a great session with her. Wow her service was excellent and she was always smiling throughout the session.
After having a shower together, we started to engage in passionate frenching and this went on for quite a while and at the same time both our hands went auto-roaming. I gently finger her cb and very soon she was very wet. She gave me an excellent BBBJ with deep throat in & out..really very shiok. She knows how to do it to give me total satisfaction.
The FJ was great as well. We tried various positions (doggie, side entry , cowgal & missionary ) and I can see she was very horny & enjoying herself. She kept saying hoa shuang ar as we were frenching & making love in missionary position. I also BTH and we finally cummed together in missionary position. I must say she was hot, wet & very horny.
Will RTF soon.
Old 29-09-2011, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Vacuum Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobhowardus View Post

I guess this is the very first time I failed a WL in this department! She only gave me a thorough wash. If she belongs to CAT100, I would be more understanding. Having said that, I had experienced CAT100 WL much better than her in this department.
but Cat100 WL give BJ oni than BBBJ,service quite rush too instead of 45mins....
Old 29-09-2011, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
notenough is a Helpful and Caring Samsternotenough is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cat150 Gems in 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
For some strange reason, have not being to 2413 yet!
After reading your yummy reports.... I will find time to see see look look there.

Give you my humble 1 point! Cheers....
Thanks bro papa Yong for the head up, I went there a few days ago after read ur FRs although din manage to see Xian san, I saw the legendary BMW instead

我 的 All time 最 爱 ever since '05 - 冰冰,小莓,叶天 Missing the gal in my avatar

Last edited by notenough; 29-09-2011 at 05:48 PM. Reason: ..
Old 29-09-2011, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15240 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cat150 Gems in 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by notenough View Post
Thanks bro papa Yong for the head up, I went there a few days ago after read ur FRs although din manage to see Xian san, I saw the legendary BMW instead
You must be damn lucky to see the Her Highness huh...

Most of the samster cant even smell her man!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1