The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 19-06-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 1
zavili deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Toa payoh

Sugar daddy just gave Lucky 20k to buy a bag for her birthday, from her wechat moment.
Old 19-06-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Any fr for yoyo from 185
Old 19-06-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 3
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Does anyone know the new contact for Amy at 125?
Do you recommend any other girl at the same joint?
Old 19-06-2024, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
fijiperri is a glorious beacon of lightfijiperri is a glorious beacon of lightfijiperri is a glorious beacon of lightfijiperri is a glorious beacon of lightfijiperri is a glorious beacon of lightfijiperri is a glorious beacon of light

Dropping a fr for Amy, wasn’t aware of the mls in this area previously as I seldom venture here. Read all the stories so just comment from my own experience. Amy is really good service provider. I rank her currently top in gfe and that includes comparing with the very high gfe yoyo at Geylang joint. (Many yoyo around so just to clarify it’s the one with her own telegram chat group)

I love Amy figure as I not a fan of skinny girls. Quite voluptuous, nice big boobs and very huggable size. She have many sexy lingerie that she can put on for time to time. Eager to please and sweet as long as you respect her boundaries. Yes she is quite insistent on cleanliness and hygiene will ensure after showering she also wipe you down with wet tissues.

There isn’t any additional special just the standard very happy service at standard rates. In fact her rate quite value for how good she is. Face quite pretty can be seen to resemble tvb star one of those calafair (just far resemblance, don’t blame me if don’t look like)

After I appt her I visit her second day in a row. Maybe it’s just I click with her. She knows how to talk and listen and very hardworking. Can be slutty if needed or the doting gf as well. When I was doing her in missionary, her fingernails lightly dug onto my back (not deep so didn’t leave a mark) which was very intense and I cannot forget that moment. She gives a mean bj as well.

After the session I had dinner at nearby coffeeshop, when I finished and back to carpark take my car, bump into her again collecting something from courier. Her laugh is very bright and soothing. Quite an interesting experience that differs from the usual session. Now many ml joints having many many come over and some are hungry to earn and willl provide very good gfe or services, very good. We are close to the golden age and good old days in the past though we will never reach that level again. Gems like Amy should be treasured.

To be fair the only con is she is not syt, but more of milf just to manage expectations.

最近在大巴窑一带所以看看有谁能约。看到Amy 照片挺诱人就约了。见面了发现照片很像没什么修图。挺美的, 身材很辣前凸后翘,胸大很好抱。服务好,要尊重她。很会聊天,会抓心,很甜也可以很骚。做爱时她把我抱紧, 手和指甲紧紧抓我的背好激情,整晚忘不了那一幕。受不了第二天又去找她了。

她很有趣,我离开了去吃饭,吃饱了去拿车,她刚好和快递拿东西在说笑。她明亮和温馨的笑声也很难忘。刚好和 她觉得投缘,和她分享一些私事,真的不小心会把心都给她。会多多支持她
Old 19-06-2024, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 16
kazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to behold

Sharing a new gem from same shop as Miya. Miya recommended to support one of her friend who came over. Tried and found out her HDLY edging skills were almost comparable to legendary Vicky!! Massage is also at least a solid 9/10 and will continue to polish the stick making you squirm after you kena edge and cum. Super best part is, Miya was watching all the action after she was done with hers and i get to play with her nehneh for free cos i nv bring extra tips hehe.

Only sharing Tiffany with high rep / senior bros. Too many questions from new accounts...
Old 19-06-2024, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 5
davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!

I remember some curtain type MP behind courts, green signboard. One of the storage rooms got converted into a sex room haha. Girls keep rotating though, couldnt really remember who’s who. Rates are 3B. The only exciting part is when you go out to the shower room, you can be seen by other customers if they try to peek behind the curtain.
Old 19-06-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 16
Acer09 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAcer09 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zavili View Post
Sugar daddy just gave Lucky 20k to buy a bag for her birthday, from her wechat moment.
Saw her this afternoon when visiting snow.
Wow, she really looks different now. Getting prettier. Was stunned to see her and she ask me how long session for snow.

I replied one hour and was quoted $80. Paid and went in.
In the room, the realise that this joint should be normal entry. Maybe surprised to see her and nv react in time.

First time trying snow. Massage was hard and solid. Got teasing and touch balls during massage: But only normal happy. Personally I feel not sensual enough. She mentioned 1B, not roaming. Maybe is my first time. Plus entrance $80 (may be overcharged). likely not RTM for release. But may return for good massage

Don’t ask me for snow contact as one bro has shared it in one of the replies in this thread. I just add it and text her.
Old 20-06-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 1
zavili deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer09 View Post
Wow, she really looks different now. Getting prettier. Was stunned to see her and she ask me how long session for snow.

I replied one hour and was quoted $80. Paid and went in.
In the room, the realise that this joint should be normal entry. Maybe surprised to see her and nv react in time.

First time trying snow. Massage was hard and solid. Got teasing and touch balls during massage: But only normal happy. Personally I feel not sensual enough. She mentioned 1B, not roaming. Maybe is my first time. Plus entrance $80 (may be overcharged). likely not RTM for release. But may return for good massage

Don’t ask me for snow contact as one bro has shared it in one of the replies in this thread. I just add it and text her.
Her spa is $80 entrance.

Lucky last year charged $70 for hj with roaming but she will auto slide down her shoulder scrap and bra. Too bad cannot try her anymore. To her credit, her massage is also power one.
Old 20-06-2024, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 657 / Power: 12
Himeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
PRC rb.gy Amy @ Toa Payoh just informed me that :
She /rnyehy has lost her primary phone, and her primary wechat account is gone.

For those who are looking for a pretty, slim, nice bosoms, totally shaven lady who gives excellent service and Super Happy time, can go find out why she is one of my favourite.
Total damage (entrance + top-up) is under 4Berries, in a room setting.

Here's a photo of Amy : https://ibb.co/ZhbCKK3
Hi bro, can pm Amy address and damage, TIA
Old 20-06-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Any fr for yoyo from 185
Amazing how apps can improve videos to that extent. Saw her but face complexion not good at all. Maybe when I saw her, she had no makeup on but quite a few marks
Old 20-06-2024, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sdperry2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post
Sharing a new gem from same shop as Miya. Miya recommended to support one of her friend who came over. Tried and found out her HDLY edging skills were almost comparable to legendary Vicky!! Massage is also at least a solid 9/10 and will continue to polish the stick making you squirm after you kena edge and cum. Super best part is, Miya was watching all the action after she was done with hers and i get to play with her nehneh for free cos i nv bring extra tips hehe.

Only sharing Tiffany with high rep / senior bros. Too many questions from new accounts...
PM please?
Old 20-06-2024, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 16
Acer09 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAcer09 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zavili View Post
Her spa is $80 entrance.

Lucky last year charged $70 for hj with roaming but she will auto slide down her shoulder scrap and bra. Too bad cannot try her anymore. To her credit, her massage is also power one.
I see. Okay. Glad that I am not carrot.
The last time I have session with lucky is at Balestier after she left/ sold sunshine.
Old 20-06-2024, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20102 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer09 View Post

r.
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 21-06-2024, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 657 / Power: 12
Himeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post

Hi bro, can pm location and damage, TIA
Old 21-06-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1032 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of

Last time famous MIA/Yumi now in new shop
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1