The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-07-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Happymaid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Any bro up her before ?
Old 29-07-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Happymaid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone up before cailyn , stay in west .
Old 29-07-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jayagopal50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From California.trip to SE Asia.Is it possible to Screw Maids on short notice weekends and where do i find website/App/ contact information.Thank you.Yes have been to Geylang and Orchard towers in the past.Best place to stay.moderate Price $150/+.
Old 29-07-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 10
nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!

is there any hotel that is always available on sunday?
if anyone know pls share with me
i meeting my DH in the afternoon
afternoon usually hotel full house
Old 30-07-2023, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 947 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrula View Post
is there any hotel that is always available on sunday?
if anyone know pls share with me
i meeting my DH in the afternoon
afternoon usually hotel full house
Hotels are always crowded on Sundays unless you book them on websites. Try Dayuse

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 30-07-2023, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

All good things must come to an end. Finally let my fb of 4 years go. Too clingy but lasted so long because of the great sex she gave me and always listened to whatever kinky stuff I had in mind. Will miss her.
Old 30-07-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
YnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Get to know this girl from Badoo she like to act innocent act high class actually want to sell her body but keep saying she not selling sometimes very funny to see these maids play all their pattern same! If u got free time to spare u chat with them more u will notice the air in their country not good at some point of time somebody in their family will end up in the hospital!
Old 30-07-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12952 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
Rather pay 150 or 200 for pretty pinoy fl at hotel supreme orchard. Who so dumb to pay for maid lol
How to book?
Old 30-07-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 2
Ghostknie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had been patronising dome 1 but recently got an Indo maid’s contact. Got to meetup today for 2 hours early morning and finally got to see why maids are popular. No restraint sex. At first say before meetup condom better. But once horny just grab my dick and put in pussy. Likes to become aggressive together also. Always wanted the creampie badly too. Ahhhh I think am not gonna patronise dome 1 for a while . Please don’t ask for the contact haha took me quite a few weeks to finally get one that was interested. Long wait was defo worth it.
Old 30-07-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by YnD1985 View Post

Get to know this girl from Badoo she like to act innocent act high class actually want to sell her body but keep saying she not selling sometimes very funny to see these maids play all their pattern same! If u got free time to spare u chat with them more u will notice the air in their country not good at some point of time somebody in their family will end up in the hospital!
bro

ending up is just part one of the saga. part 2 of the story will be taking a loan from you 😂

you will be shock the doctors in their native land can offer discount on hospital bill .

first they blah blah you say need 500sgd. then after you tell them u no money, they blah blah you 50sgd also can 😂
Old 30-07-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 5
Saitama79 is one of the Best!Saitama79 is one of the Best!Saitama79 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by filip View Post
You can change your dns setting to "dns.adguard.com" on your mobile
This is a paid URL.
Right?
Old 30-07-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Delete. Wrong posting.
Old 30-07-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

404 not found. Kthxbye

Last edited by StupidCharsiew; 09-08-2023 at 07:01 PM.
Old 30-07-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happymaid View Post

Any bro up her before ?
Bro she looks different in real. I met her only once. There is a reason only one time. Bro pls give her some privacy. Block her face
Old 31-07-2023, 07:13 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Bro she looks different in real. I met her only once. There is a reason only one time. Bro pls give her some privacy. Block her face
Now we know y there r so many white knight. So the regular samsters maybe the White Knight themselves.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1