The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2010, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Happy Lunar New Year to all!!!

Wonder if the PRC gals will go back for their CNY...

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 16-02-2010, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Guo Guo FR by missing

So my last day in Singapore and I wanted to enjoy what Spore has to offer before I took off.

Thanks to CuntKing, I managed to call Tommy for a big neh neh recommendation. He recommended Dada but not my cup of tea.

He then said Guo Guo. She’s from different house and would like 15 min to come. 15 min turns into 30 min and BANG!

There she is!

Makiyo - DramaWiki

Makiyo lookalike! She was wearing this white tight dress and neh neh almost popping out.

Her neh neh is juicy, soft and real. But the nipple is a little too big to my liking. Another thing that turned me off was her feet. Her toes are tiny and cute but the side of the feet protude out.

After shower, she gave me a boob slide. Shiok feeling! As her neh neh is big, she gave me Russian with her hand squeezing hard. I’ve never felt Russian this good! Cannot tahan and I exploded on her warm neh neh.

L: 9
Boob: 8.5
Body: 7 (some baby fat)
Service: 7 (a little mechanical)
Attitude: 8 (try hard to please)

If she can be more GFE, I would repeat. Please up me if u like my FR. As I don’t stay in spore too often and can’t FR as often as I like.

Thanks Tommy for your recommendation, but please try to provide more accurate time next time.

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 16-02-2010, 11:28 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyxel01 View Post
Happy Lunar New Year to all!!!

Wonder if the PRC gals will go back for their CNY...

Cheers!
zyxel
bro zyxel, so have you huat these few days?

well the PRC cant go home for CNY or put it this way, they can go back but NOT return .... thats why we see many good gals leave before CNY. I think if the regulations on the PRC gals can be a little bit more relaxed then it will be much better for them

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 16-02-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

Tommy will start operations on Thursday 18th Feb .... lets all go get our first lucky bonk ... huat ahhhhhhhhhh

Old 18-02-2010, 03:34 AM
Samster

Ying Ying aunty came to visit her, so for all her supporters, sorry that you will have to look for other targets unless you want some extra red "lucky" juice to usher in the new year ... HAHAHA

Well, for the rest.... best milk and best service Malaysian Da Da, best figure and bj PRC Si Si and youngest and sweetest PRC Yi Yi will be around

Lets huat ahhhhhh

Old 18-02-2010, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

swee..my house arrest over loh!~
Old 18-02-2010, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kira85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 19-02-2010, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 18
SanSiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
Ying Ying aunty came to visit her, so for all her supporters, sorry that you will have to look for other targets unless you want some extra red "lucky" juice to usher in the new year ... HAHAHA

Lets huat ahhhhhh
I will not look for another targets but to wait for her .....
So my first bonk of the "Tiger" year must wait until next week liao ...

Bro Cuntking how urs new year , hosey boh ???

Old 22-02-2010, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithevans View Post
swee..my house arrest over loh!~
Wah ... finally ah.

So when you going HQ? Sms me before you head down lah, will try to meet you there ... busy period for me now

Old 22-02-2010, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanSiro View Post
I will not look for another targets but to wait for her .....
So my first bonk of the "Tiger" year must wait until next week liao ...

Bro Cuntking how urs new year , hosey boh ???

You really faithful ... do update us here when she is back in action as well as what are the latest happening at HQ ... I will be out of action for some time

Old 22-02-2010, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wah ... finally ah.

So when you going HQ? Sms me before you head down lah, will try to meet you there ... busy period for me now
went yesterday...forgot its still cny...kena half hour service...
Old 24-02-2010, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Aiya .. you cum too fast is it ... LOL

My darling Yi Yi still give me more than an hour ... hahaha

Ying Ying is also back in action, I wonder how many HOURS she gives bro sansiro ????

Old 24-02-2010, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Aiya .. you cum too fast is it ... LOL

My darling Yi Yi still give me more than an hour ... hahaha

Ying Ying is also back in action, I wonder how many HOURS she gives bro sansiro ????
I was in GL 150 too, and if PRC, they maintain full 45 min svc, no penalty for CNY.
Old 25-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
romy romy
Bro Cunt King

Bro Cunt King, usually I cum in 8/10 mins and again in 8/10 mins I am ready for the next shot. Will Bro Tomy's girls allow me a second shot and there after be with me for the full 60 mins. Thanks in advance. Please reply.
Old 25-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
romy romy
Talking Bro Cunt King

Bro Cunt King, usually I cum in 8/10 mins and again in 8/10 mins I am ready for the next shot. Will Bro Tomy's girls allow me a second shot and there after be with me for the full 60 mins. Thanks in advance. Please reply. http://sbfsg.net/images/icons/icon10.gif
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1