The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 20-03-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by antantant View Post
oByNature;21163989]Has anyone tried the shop that is opposite Linda's? Always see a lady sitting inside but not sure whether there is any action there. Any bros can enlighten, please?
Honey also thai,pre covid service was terrific for regular customers but now everything with cap.Even her massage going downhill maybe age is catching up on her. Cannot even change positions n will say she's tired when on top for less than a min.Mind you I'm a regular of her for 2yrs and she did this to me[/QUOTE]

haha now she dun even provide bj or zhut zhut. everyone ban her let her rot la
Old 20-03-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Bonkguide is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnrooks View Post
Hi! I've never done FR so i thought I would share my experiences as new to this, although member for a while.
Been hearing a lot about JSP and as i like the more mature lady I thought I'd give my experience.

First lady was called Connie, big tits and friendly. Quite business like, a bit rushed but it was late. Pushed her soft boobs into my face and allowed me to suck her nipples and then laid down and I fucked her whilst on her back, was great, gave me her number. Charged $50 I think.

Next lady I tried (different day!) was called Annie. I guess she's in her 70s, maybe even 80s. Lots of make up and dyed hair. Again, big tits but very friendly and put me at ease. Charge $50. She got on top of me and gave a great blow job (thick lips, probably enhanced) and her tits were so soft! Then straddled me and she was really good, despite her age. I wore condom, didn't want to risk anything. She didn't rush but I came a bit too quickly (that blow job didn't help!). Gave me a kiss before I left and stroked my face which was sweet.

Last one was Angie, whom I've read a lot about. True enough, she did ask me straight away when I came from the 4th floor lift. She asked if I wanted massage for $20 and I said yes. When inside the room she asked if I wanted a fuck (hand signal) and I said yes and gave her $50. She asked for more so I gave another 10, said that's all I had. She accepted. Have to say, I thought she was great. Again, must be be late 60s, maybe even 70s but her body pretty good, but tits a bit small. Closed her eyes when i fucked her. I wasted a long time so we tried several positions and in the end I asked her to finish me off with hand. Hugged me when finished and I asked for her number which she gave but said she couldn't read ('parents no money, no school").

All in all, was very good experience, this oldies are actually pretty good (I have a thing for the mature look). Soft skin, not pushy, felt good.

I'll come back for sure...
Hello do you have Annie Lim contact ? can pm ?
Old 20-03-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
antantant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
some time svc level tends to drop with familiarity..they take it for granted..
exactly, I pay her above market rate because her service was good than.After her service went down I still pay her the same but kena treated like carrot.We pay money to get what we want our money also hard to earn if we make big money who wants to go JSP.Geylang $50 bonks much better than her standard now.She definitely need a mirror to tell herself how much she is worth
Old 21-03-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

is cecilia back
Old 21-03-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkguide View Post
Hello do you have Annie Lim contact ? can pm ?
Look for Lim Annie on Facebook
Old 21-03-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Maybe there is nothing on L5 at all. Thanks for checking out bro
Level 5 have.... Been there twice. Standard 1 hr massage $50, HJ add $50 with roaming and full add $100. I guess the ML is around late 30 to mid 40. Nice figure, pretty face, found on Michat. Bros near there try turn on your michat to look around ba. Will be very selective on sharing so as to protect this pg.
Old 22-03-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster (B)

milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2minded View Post
Level 5 have.... Been there twice. Standard 1 hr massage $50, HJ add $50 with roaming and full add $100. I guess the ML is around late 30 to mid 40. Nice figure, pretty face, found on Michat. Bros near there try turn on your michat to look around ba. Will be very selective on sharing so as to protect this pg.
malaysia or china?
Old 22-03-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!

went around 7pm, walked quite a few round until even Annie gave up trying to get my attention.
Come out from carpark door, turn left and first shop on the right i believe is Jessie, actually i wanted to try her but she looked at me and scan me up and down, like totally no interest and rather watch news on her phone, super turned off so i walked off.
Here's my question, there is a big and bright shop opposite Jessie, meaning carpark door turn left and on the left side, who is that and what service they provide? the aunty keep jioing me in, but when i reached her door, i realized no aircon, i dont want to do anything in a hot and stuffy place...
Old 23-03-2022, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytng View Post
went around 7pm, walked quite a few round until even Annie gave up trying to get my attention.
Come out from carpark door, turn left and first shop on the right i believe is Jessie, actually i wanted to try her but she looked at me and scan me up and down, like totally no interest and rather watch news on her phone, super turned off so i walked off.
Here's my question, there is a big and bright shop opposite Jessie, meaning carpark door turn left and on the left side, who is that and what service they provide? the aunty keep jioing me in, but when i reached her door, i realized no aircon, i dont want to do anything in a hot and stuffy place...
That is Lisa’s shop.
Old 23-03-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Book her out to MBS bro, wonderful ambience, balcony bonk, bathtub bonk and most importantly, not hot and stuffy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytng View Post

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 24-03-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 23
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
Honey also thai,pre covid service was terrific for regular customers but now everything with cap.Even her massage going downhill maybe age is catching up on her. Cannot even change positions n will say she's tired when on top for less than a min.Mind you I'm a regular of her for 2yrs and she did this to me
haha now she dun even provide bj or zhut zhut. everyone ban her let her rot la[/QUOTE]

Wow! You dare to zhut zhut her ah… I don’t see her clean up herself after session.
Old 24-03-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
haha now she dun even provide bj or zhut zhut. everyone ban her let her rot la
Wow! You dare to zhut zhut her ah… I don’t see her clean up herself after session.[/QUOTE]

read properly, bj or zhut zhut. she got cock ?
Old 24-03-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 14
fireddick is one of the Best!fireddick is one of the Best!fireddick is one of the Best!fireddick is one of the Best!

Hi guys, is the lady in the photo Happy of JSP? Am really keen if it’s her, Thanks!

https://ibb.co/ykbj4Rf
Old 24-03-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6394 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute

Jus ended session with Pokémon today. She’s in currently. Catch her while you can.
Old 24-03-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
binster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does Jsp still have action after 9pm?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1