The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-09-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I hope they can video the battle and upload it here for our entertainment. Winner gets to screw the loser's maid FOC.
I already ignore this old fart loser chao ah gua . wanna attract attention by posting his low standard and quality issues to compare with others. haha . doubt he got the balls to meet up and settle. as usual keyboard warrior type type type. I am amused the way he describe himself. small dick ugly blah blah old fart. pity him leh
Old 07-09-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkie View Post
helpmefast and whackithard, couldn’t have come up with a more iconic duo myself. Face-off of the century. Better go settle and help each other whack it asap
he is a old ugly chiidish fart loser self proclaimed one. plus balless. look at his posts keep harping on smelly pussy smelling nice and his is an old fart lol
Old 07-09-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
yet to try. got her from michat but seems like she deleted her acct.

https://postimg.cc/75Xr9SVF

https://postimg.cc/Y4nkrQL6

https://postimg.cc/Z9qQ55sB
Aiyo unlucky. One thing I learned is that you have to be quick and meeting the DH once you added her in michat, it's either her account deleted or remove you as friend haha.
Old 07-09-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!

u guys know that some maid do part time cleaner?
when they come ur house to clean

any luck on these type of maid?
Old 07-09-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrula View Post

Try Urban Company. All maid. Some quite chio. Who knows maybe can have fun
Old 07-09-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrula View Post

Bro, open your mouth n ask them. Make sure your room no one there, they can fuck one. Especially those who gets angry say they r not prostitute, u need say good word they open leg already.
Old 07-09-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
Vrux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Try Urban Company. All maid. Some quite chio. Who knows maybe can have fun

Nice, thanks for sharing, i need my windows to be cleaned
Old 07-09-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20030 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
wackithard is what happens when you give the power of the internet to a guy with low IQ but a big imagination.
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 07-09-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrux View Post
Oh u seriously only want the window to be cleaned? Then u should go to those maid agencies n ask. Maids u treat them too good, they will say u pervert n even molester. U want fuck maids, to prevent them accusing u, juz open mouth asked. U want real hard working maids, don't think u should be asking here.
Old 08-09-2023, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 4
PandanMantou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Oh u seriously only want the window to be cleaned? Then u should go to those maid agencies n ask. Maids u treat them too good, they will say u pervert n even molester. U want fuck maids, to prevent them accusing u, juz open mouth asked. U want real hard working maids, don't think u should be asking here.
Hi bro, I tried the maid agency before, unfortunately, they don't do part-time as part-time is illegal.

Some do at their own risk, but if anything happen, insurance don't cover.
Old 08-09-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandanMantou View Post
Hi bro, I tried the maid agency before, unfortunately, they don't do part-time as part-time is illegal.

Some do at their own risk, but if anything happen, insurance don't cover.
Bro, go dating apps find. If these maids can go a stranger house meet n sleep overnight or meet in the morning in the house, there's no reason they cannot help u clean your house. Or u can friend the maid, they will introduce their friends to clean for u. If getting bf also illegal, n y Badoo r infestation with maids. Y r hotel always full on Sundays. Ya of cos insurance don't cover same like they raw with strangers also don't cover they will not get std. But they still doing it. Unless the person hire them do part time gets fine, if not ain't these maids r here to work n put food on the table for their forever hungry families.
Old 08-09-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrux View Post
Bro, i think you trying to say you need your windows to be filled with their hand prints is it?
Old 08-09-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
uncle! time to take medicine already!

or you want your friend to take for you also can, since he always show you his kukubird and share with you his STD problems.

take care uncle!
the only person need to take medicine is you sicko cock sucking ladyboy pervert . you confirm got std la. dun deny better see dr and take medicine. syphillis attack your brains cells already
Old 09-09-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xxxfungamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know her?
Old 09-09-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxfungamer View Post

Anyone know her?
What’s the point of asking if anyone knows her? U want just fucking go for it la. I really don’t see the point of posting this. Sian her and get the job done. Don’t need to ask wat other ppl think. It’s just wham, bam, goodbye ma’am. U are not finding a gf or a wife

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1