The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2010, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubaiman View Post
after reading abt xiu xiu and tian tian decided to make my way down yesterday afternoon. both gals were available, prefer xiu xiu looks and had her. Must say that she is definitely very service orientated and accomodative. What i find that did not arouse me was the toe job, almost gave me cramps! Haha.... Another thingn is that why the tatoos on PRC gals always looks crappy? Xiu's Mei Hua is blackish instead of pinkish - the tatoo I mean. Overall one of the best!
Another point for Xiu Xiu .... but she does the toe thingy too???? I got to check it out again.

You got the right gal, is she the tall one or the more busty one?

To me Xiu Xiu looks better

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 24-03-2010, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Xiu Xiu. No toe job. She definitely knows how to serve. Good attitude. However, she is only about 165, not 170.
Old 25-03-2010, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gorengpisang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

xiu xiu prettier but tian tian more commando I suppose.... me looking for commandos
Old 25-03-2010, 04:38 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Tried Xiu Xiu. No toe job. She definitely knows how to serve. Good attitude. However, she is only about 165, not 170.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorengpisang View Post
xiu xiu prettier but tian tian more commando I suppose.... me looking for commandos
Another 2 good feedback on Xiu Xiu. Luckily I place my bet on Xiu Xiu .. thank you all the bros here for your support.

Yes Xiu Xiu more gfe, Tian Tain more commando .... best tarma combi .... hahaha

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 26-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Samster

Si Si L16H12 (beside lor 16 Hotel 81)

I have not been to GL for some time ever since the Chinese invasion. Being Malay-Indian, I can speak 3 of Singapore's languages bot not Chinese and that makes communication more difficult. Finally, my baser instincts took control and I also wanted to see Tommy's place after renovation.
When I arrived, he introduced 4 PRC girls. No Malaysians so what to do!? I decided to try a PRC for the first time. Not knowing what to expect I asked him to recommend and he chose Si Si. We went off to the room- definitely nicer looking now compared to some houses, clean and good mirrors. FR follows-
Si Si
L16H12
Face: 10/10 SYT look, nice permed hair
Body: 10/10 slim and petite, the way I like them
Origin: PRC (Zhejiang)
Boobs: 9/10 B cup, extended nipples
BBBJ: 10/10
Catbath: 10/10
AR: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
Service: 10/10
Attitude: 10/10

This is only my first FR but believe me I fuck a lot and the scores are based on my high standards! Overall this was one of my best ever GL encounters. The first pleasant surprise- she spoke some English so communication was no problem. Started with a shower, which included her rubbing her boobs and body against me, and some BBBJ action. She asked if I wanted AR, and washed that area thoroughly.
On the bed, excellent catbath- attention to all parts of the body and taking her time, very wet and using suction. Then moved to AR- normally I am indifferent to this but she gave a long session with nice probing- very enjoyable. BBBJ technically skilled, alternating between sucking, licking of shaft and balls and in several positions including a new one for me. She knelt on the bed while I was lying down, then placed my legs on her thighs and did deep BJ. I returned the favour with DATY, which she really liked. Initially neutral tasting but then I could taste her juices and she came with explosive shudders. FJ with her on top- tight and fast. Normally I never come this way and I was planning to turn her over and doggy but she got me overexcited with her skill and I had to come!
Afterwards she gave me some massage and we TCSS. No timewatching at all, in fact the session was more than 1 hour. Her service was A* and her attitude throughout was a model- eager to please the customer and engage with him.
RTF: ?! Certainly I'd love to, but I'm tempted by the glowing FRs of Tommy's other girls...

Old 27-03-2010, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 17
Shiok Shiok is one of the Best!Shiok Shiok is one of the Best!Shiok Shiok is one of the Best!Shiok Shiok is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveguy28 View Post
Thanks bro.... but sorry i dont think we met before, so how do u know i am not old??
I met you very long ago and the 1st time was actually in a hospital, both of us visiting the same girl

Best Bonk Ever & The One Who Took All my $$ - Kate
Old 28-03-2010, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
suaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiok Shiok View Post
I met you very long ago and the 1st time was actually in a hospital, both of us visiting the same girl
nnkc have pm u liao. getting old memory fades... tat time was like when i first join?? times flies

sorry bro cuntking guess we have to meet other day cause my kid was not feeling well today have to be on standby.

my sincere apology kopi on me when we meet.

Please post and PM me: smugg ,

To return :

Min 7 points to exchange, pardon for my slow return as I wont log in everyday.
Old 29-03-2010, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveguy28 View Post
nnkc have pm u liao. getting old memory fades... tat time was like when i first join?? times flies

sorry bro cuntking guess we have to meet other day cause my kid was not feeling well today have to be on standby.

my sincere apology kopi on me when we meet.
it is ok, i was packed with appointments too ... milk on me the next time ... lol

Old 31-03-2010, 06:25 AM
Samster

Si Si back in action

Si Si had been on RED leave since last friday and will start work in 7 hours .. haha

She said she is looking for a special kind of "corn" sweet to perform a new stunt ... she wants to improve her service since HQ newest party gals Tian Tian and Xiu Xiu after putting the heat on the exisiting gals.

I wonder what Ying Ying and Yi Yi will come up with

Old 31-03-2010, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
gigantor gigantor
Re: Si Si back in action

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
Si Si had been on RED leave since last friday and will start work in 7 hours .. haha

She said she is looking for a special kind of "corn" sweet to perform a new stunt ... she wants to improve her service since HQ newest party gals Tian Tian and Xiu Xiu after putting the heat on the exisiting gals.

I had yi yi yesterday still the same
Old 01-04-2010, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
theking is Cool - loads of Potential

bro, what is the price of PRC? 150 for 1 hr?
Old 01-04-2010, 12:42 AM
Samster

Yan Yan FR

Saw this gal as she walks out with another bro at hq, looks good to me, young and her eyes are really killer (to be explain later) ... the best part is she is holding his hand like lovers ... hmmm should be a GFE gal.

Further scan, not very tall but white skin and looks smooth ... well her smile is very sweet. Signal to good old Tommy "I want". So he ask her to sign in and told her that "he wants" ... she was shocked but gave him her killer eyes glare ... they are enough to fried what ever remaining hair he has left ... hahaha

He leads her all the way down the long walkway and till the end, she ask him anymore, Tommy says yes his personal secret room ... which is my favourite room 15.

After she enters, Tommy push me after her and I can see that she was greatly relief ... once the doors are closed she ask me do the boss here call gals ?... I just said they are also man and have their needs

As we undress individually, my eyes almost pop out ... she is so flat chested and her cherries are over riped...sign! Off we went into the shower, she is very detailed and she does a good body rubba even without boobs as her cherries are big so the sensation is there, I roam her and she leads my hands to where she likes to be touch.... nice.. then she proceeds to dry me before finish cleaning up herself.

On the bed, pretty SOP, not much ... didnt start from the back, just some more body rubba and straight attack my nipples then went south ... she spend the rest of the time on my lower body ... good bj and the killer part is she knows how to look at me while she does that ... reminds me of Ying Ying's foxy eyes ... hahaha

FJ is ok with good moaning, quite a few poisitions and her "struggling" moves, however can feel she resist full penetration. Followed by simple massage, chit chat and wash up ... as we leaves the room she held me hands all the way to the counter and refused to let go as I need to pay .. overall a friendly gal with good GFE but NO frenching or necking, or else the gfe will make me want to RTF her.

Old 01-04-2010, 03:20 AM
Samster

Xiu Xiu - the GFE Queen

Great news to all the fans and regulars of Xiu Xiu, she will be back in action TODAY.

In terms of gfe she has really improved and got used to the custom of our wonder land. Just these few days when she see me in the hall of HQ, she will keep coming over beside me and ask me to teach her to master the art frenching as she wants to give the "feel" ... I strongly believe she will be the next replacement for Ya Ya as the GFE Queen of HQ with the almost the same height and MORE MILK.

The last stunt she pull on me today is that she tells me she miss making love these few days while she is on red and when she knows I am waiting for my weekly bonk, she keeps saying she can start work immediately and serve me ... hahaha ... she is so good in her gfe that I am thinking of going to be her 1st customer at 1pm ... this week going to over spend again ...LOL

Old 01-04-2010, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Walao eh, Si Si already so sweet. If buy sweet to perform new stunt, like that I sure die liao.

Fuck it lah. Camping at 1612 liao, waiting for her to get sweeter

Doomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post

Old 05-04-2010, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Walao eh, Si Si already so sweet. If buy sweet to perform new stunt, like that I sure die liao.

Fuck it lah. Camping at 1612 liao, waiting for her to get sweeter

Doomas
Si Si has started her "lone dragon swirl" .... time for you to die ... hahaha

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1