The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2011, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Tried a malaysian at yap's house recently.

Before entering the room she looks quite ok but when we entered the room i was kinda disappointed.

Dark lighting will obscure your judgement. Ha ha.

Anyway just do it with her.

Note to self next time look at the longer before deciding.

Old 30-11-2011, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: She is an absolute SYT but too commercial focus & lacking in intimacy ...

me too got lukewarm reception Maxi...me got abit better fm housemates Yi Fei n Hui Zhi...but did not know abt Bei Bei's commercial slant...perhap something like another previous Club 5 mm small pretty syt fair wif nice tits but forgotten hername becoz of luke warm svc
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She is an absolute SYT but too commercial focus and lacking in intimacy ...

WL Name - Bei Bei
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years old
Height - 1.65m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L1805
Misc Info - She formerly worked in KTV in Shenzhen & Macau

Attitude - 7.0/10

She was polite but sometime I find her a little aloof & cold. However, the intimacy & GFE level is quite low at the present moment. Initially I thought she has not yet to excel in the art of KC skill and putting up an intimacy front to capture the heart of the customers ... Perhaps I am the only one who got such not so warm treatment from her as I gathered from my personal buddies that she is very commercial focus and treated those who tip her handsomely with lots of special treatments. It is not that I can't afford to tip her handsomely, but I don't feel good to intentionally tip her just to exchange for her special service. I for sure do not wanna spoil the market.

I did not tip my regulars handsomely but they treated me superbly well.

RTF - I doubt I would unless she changes her attitude.

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 30-11-2011, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
me too got lukewarm reception Maxi...me got abit better fm housemates Yi Fei n Hui Zhi...but did not know abt Bei Bei's commercial slant...perhap something like another previous Club 5 mm small pretty syt fair wif nice tits but forgotten hername becoz of luke warm svc
Fret not, dude! We have plenty to choose from. We can simply drop her from our list. If she ain't keen in our business, there're many out there who are more than willing to please us ... Thats the beauty of GLand!!!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-12-2011, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

i wonder how Bei Bei wld react if u just convert her 'tip' into an xtra session?...personally hv never tipped any WL before...but quite happy to extend sessions if the chemistry is there...
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Fret not, dude! We have plenty to choose from. We can simply drop her from our list. If she ain't keen in our business, there're many out there who are more than willing to please us ... Thats the beauty of GLand!!!
Old 01-12-2011, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
gelwell is a Helpful and Caring Samstergelwell is a Helpful and Caring Samstergelwell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi,

just saw Violet yesterday, she looks hot... how is her service?

Regards
Old 01-12-2011, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 18
Mr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
Tried a malaysian at yap's house recently.

Before entering the room she looks quite ok but when we entered the room i was kinda disappointed.

Dark lighting will obscure your judgement. Ha ha.

Anyway just do it with her.

Note to self next time look at the longer before deciding.

I think you are referring to Janet.....She has really smooth skin.....=
Old 02-12-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
I think you are referring to Janet.....She has really smooth skin.....=
100% agreed brother...Janet is a sexy MILF...yummy!
Old 02-12-2011, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
warcraft is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
100% agreed brother...Janet is a sexy MILF...yummy!
I though she already went back quite sometime back?
Old 02-12-2011, 01:52 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warcraft View Post
I though she already went back quite sometime back?
Janet and Xiao Jun @ 1606 still on 1 month break...
Old 02-12-2011, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
timxyz688 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Janet and Xiao Jun @ 1606 still on 1 month break...
Janet will be back to work tomorrow
Old 02-12-2011, 09:40 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Smile A charming angel dropped down in CLub 54A

A Charming Angel Dropped Down in Club 54A

WL Name - Fei Er
Origin - Jilin, Dongbei, PRC
Age - sweet 21 years old
Height - 1.6 m (barefoot)
Home Base - L16 Club 54A
Misc Info - Debuted about two weeks ago and she used to work in Zhu Hai KTV.

Looks - 7.4/10

OMFG! She can pass off as a 16 years old teenager. Although she may not be an absolute stunner but points awarded for her near natural beauty (very minimal makeup which I fancy). I don't fancy gal who dolls up as if they are going to perform in a wayang show ... She is lovely, cutsy and dainty ... By the way, I have to agree with bro Omnia that she resembles the Korean Figure Skating sensation, Kim Yu Na up to about 25-30%, especially her eyes. She has very long black tress that nearly stretches to her tail bone. She has fair and smooth facial complexion ...

Bod - 7.8/10

She built like a teenager ... Slim with very minimal fats and sleek like a sporty marque. Her legs appear to be alot longer than her upper torso ... This makes her looks very leggy and tall from a distance (just like Kim Yu Na) and looks like an Ice-Skating athlete ... She has very perky butts ... She looks very good and tasteful in a black outfit that accentuated her rear curves and small waistline ... Very clever sense of dressing indeed! I dislike WL who exposes alot of bra straps unnecessarily - Very distasteful, lianish and poor taste!

Tits - 7/10

Unfortunately she may not be an ideal candidate for huge tities lovers ... She only possesses A cup assets with light pink nipples, which I guess is a consolation ... Anyway, thats is not very important to me ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8/10

Wow! As soon as the door closed behind us, she exuded a tremendous amount of charisma and discharged a colourful array of GFE spark ... We caressed and kisses each other slowly, gradually and sensuously ... I enjoyed her company thoroughly ... We then frenched each other passionately ...

Shower - 7.2/10

She gave me a brief body2body soapy massage from front to back. I would like her to be more connected and extend her duration a little longer. She would slide her soapy butt crack against my already hard-on little member. I then grabbed her slim waist to mimic a rear thrusting action. Very shiok indeed! ... She also gave me a deep-throated BBBJ ... We frenched passionately before we proceeded to towel dry ourselves ...

Cat-Bath - 7.7/10

It was a slow, wet, sensuous and fluid cat-bath ... I like the way she did it, like a PRO ... I can feel that she did it with lots of enthusiasm ... Super!

AR - 7.7/10

This is another area I enjoyed very much ... How I wish she could lengthen this department ... She used her tongue tip to dart, probe and flick within my arse crack ... She would subtlely caress my dick simultaneously ... Shiokad0ooooo ...

French - 8/10

Her lips pressure was gradual ... It was a passionate and engaging french kiss ... She would half opened her eyes while frenching me as if she was enjoying and stay connected with me at all time ... I like it, man!

BBBJ - 7.8/10

Very dynamic deep-throated BBBJ with lots of head twisting motion but not aggressive which I fancy ... She would slide her lips along the length of the shaft my penis slowly and twisted her head abruptly before reaching the base of my dick ... No hand action involved ... No cheating! She also licked and sucked my scrotum and the shaft of my penis. We then switched to 69 position. She has very wet and good looking pussy ... Yummilicious! ... In future, I will teach her to vary this department more ... Hehehe!

FJ - 7.7/10

Never in my wildest dream or imagination I would be able to fuck the Korean Figure Skating icon lookalike ... Bwahahahaa!!! She looks so lovely when she was doing a cowgal ride with her long tress flowing wildly ... I thought I've almost fallen in love with her ... Her riding motion was quick and short ... We also did a doggie bonking before I climaxed in missionary fashion ... Oh my, she was tight and wet, man!

Attitude - 9/10

Awesome for a newbie! This kinda WL is very hard to come by. Her naturally charismatic personality overwhelmed me almost instantaneously ... Kudos to the folks and crew of Club 54A who brought in this awesome lass for us to savour!

RTF - Absolutely without a doubt!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-12-2011, 12:47 AM
Samster

Thumbs up She is Sizzling Hot!!

She is Sizzling Hot!!

WL Name - Rou Rou
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 25 years old
Height - 1.65 m (barefoot)
Home Base - L1639 (Club Rainbow)
Misc Info - Used to work as a Hostess KTV in Zhu Hai. She is only in GL for a month plus.

Looks - 7.4/10

She is womanly, captivating and slutty at times ... She has apple facial shape and big double eyelid eyes with long eyelashes. She would look better if the distance between her eyes is closer. Her nose is quite sharp ... She has long black tress.

Bod - 7.5/10

She possesses voluptuous bod ... Perky butts ... Fair and smooth body complexion. She has a tattoo spreaded across her pubic area.

Tits - 7.8/10

Very firm all-round & gravity-defying full C frontal assets with brownish-red cherry size nipples. They are unbelievably good looking ...

Pre-shower routine - 8/10

She was very accomodating, sensuous and sexy in her approach toward me ... We frenched and engaged in light petting on the bed (with our clothes still intact) like true blue lovers ...

Shower - 8/10

She gave me a very sensuous body2body soapy rub front back to front ... I must say she did it with finesse ... She also allowed me to slide my hard-on dick against her butt crack to mimic a thrusting motion ... Very shiok indeed! We frenched heavily and sensuously before we proceeded to towel dry ourselves .

Cat-Bath - 7.3/10

It was a slow, sensuous and wet cat-bath ... intense enough to light the fire within me but not commando standard yet ...

French Kissing - 8/10

She frenched me without much prompting. It was a passionate and engaging french kissing ... Very very shiok indeed! She has very soft and womanly lips ... Woaf!!

AR - 7.8/10

Very stimulating AR with scintillating HJ in-between. I like her darting and flickering of her tongue method ... Wowo! Very shiok!

BBBJ - 7.5/10

Slow, wet and warm deep-throated BBBJ ... We also adopted a 69 position. She has big labia which protruded out and her clit become swollen pretty fast with my vigorous cunninlingus ... Her downsouth opening also moistened up pretty fast ....

FJ - 7.5/10

We adopted cowgal ride, scissor style, doggie bonking and missionary. I like the way she cowgal rode me ... Very sexy indeed ... We climaxed in no time as she was absolutely womanly and sex-appealing which turned me me very readily. Her pussy gripped me snugly like a glove ... I like fucking this lass! She is sizzling hot, man!!

Attitude - 8.5/10

Very warm, friendly and accomodating! We click very well!

RTF - Yes! No doubt about it!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-12-2011, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 17
modelsfantasy is one of the Best!modelsfantasy is one of the Best!modelsfantasy is one of the Best!

Sudden feel of "brother itchyness" went to 1654A. after reading alot of good and bad FRs, I decided to pay legendary Mei Hui a visit. 

When i first saw her, wow! this lady feature was sharp and resemble like Stephanie Sun. Went into the room, we chit chat abit, SOP for bathing. Told me o lie on the bed and Really !! For BBBJ lovers, U should try this powerful girl. She capped on me almost half an hr and i was felt that My "brother" was been raped by her powerful suction pussy mouth! she is the queen so far i have been engaging other WLs/FLs. I was liked pulling the bedsheet and holding tight on the pillows just liked women in AV. 

She put the cd onto my "brother" and started riding aggressively. As she blew for too long and aggressive actions, i just cannot tahan and UNLOADed!! Boom Boom Paw my 3 x blue colour dollar note gone!

Garrick show me a pic before i left, telling me that there is a girl coming , height 175cm, at least a D CUP! damn pretty and u guys should know my standard. i like SYT. this girl is the next killer! waiting for her to come and try 1st blood!

name: Meihui (Stephanie sun look alike cum foxy look)
body:8 ( she has a least a C cup, nips alittle big bu acceptable)
catbath: 7
BBBJ: 10 full score
french: depends on chemistry. (we just do light kissing)
finger: you will not have the chance
FJ: 6.5 ( mechanical )
GFE: 7

RTF: yes/Maybe. too many targets to bonk now. next target charlie in the chocolate factory!
Old 03-12-2011, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gelwell View Post
hi,

just saw Violet yesterday, she looks hot... how is her service?

Regards
Her service is No Horse Run and figure is really Drooling Good!

Enjoy Brother!
Old 03-12-2011, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timxyz688 View Post
Janet will be back to work tomorrow
Yes Ah Yap said Both of them will be back in action tomorrow...you are well informed!

Thanks brother!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1