The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-10-2009, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sterdeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Brother they are talking about getting visa from wife......home minister!
dude, i am serious. If i cannot get entry visa at that time, i cannot book the thai airline and waste one night.
Old 28-10-2009, 11:10 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterdeep View Post
dude, i am serious. If i cannot get entry visa at that time, i cannot book the thai airline and waste one night.
I am serious too, where are you coming from? If from Malaysia or Singapore no need visa to enter Thailand.......! Unless you are from other country then please check with your local tour or ticketing agent whether you need a visa or not!

I doubt that you need one but to be double sure...check!
Old 28-10-2009, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by han sap View Post
dear all sifu,

im coming to bkk on 17-20nov. staying at HIP Hotel.
any happening place near by to recommend?
thanks.
yoz, i be going over to bkk on 19 nov...we can meet up for drinks if u want////
Old 28-10-2009, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
I am serious too, where are you coming from? If from Malaysia or Singapore no need visa to enter Thailand.......! Unless you are from other country then please check with your local tour or ticketing agent whether you need a visa or not!

I doubt that you need one but to be double sure...check!
From China, must! can do the VOA.........
Old 28-10-2009, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
dear all sifu,

thanks.
got! one 7-11 across the road and one starbucks look-a-like cafe next to the hotel...enjoy!
Old 28-10-2009, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
got! one 7-11 across the road and one starbucks look-a-like cafe next to the hotel...enjoy!
555... if got the charms, looks & skills of Snr Playman anywhere also can sian! Puyings (and the Thais) in general r really more friendly. Spore girls are too uptight and think too highly of themselves. BTW the puyings I'm referring to r not your "working girls".

My tilak was juz telling me the other day tat usually if a Thai man dials a wrong number and if itz a lady who answers they will try to "sian" her. Dun care if old or ugly. "Sian" first... sweet talk to meet and if really old & ugly juz "siam"! 555!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 28-10-2009, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 17
playb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to behold

I have read through most of the threads in the BKK forum, but I did not come across anybody that book a girl LT for their whole duration of stay in BKK. Could I have missed out?

Well I like to have the same girl rather than banging different girls each day. So is it possible to book LT (as in accompany u everywhere, hotel, eating, sight-seeing) in BKK or they only offer ST? If so, where should I head to? And what are the market price for such LT??

And lets say i BF a girl out from such bar/pub/ktv. must i pay the the bar a certain amount for each day the girl is not working there?

for example: lets say for 5 days

total cost will be BF girl out + ((Pay to bar + Pay to girl) X 5)

am i right or wrong? pls enlighten.

Many thanks!
Old 28-10-2009, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by playb0y85 View Post
I have read through most of the threads in the BKK forum, but I did not come across anybody that book a girl LT for their whole duration of stay in BKK. Could I have missed out?

Well I like to have the same girl rather than banging different girls each day. So is it possible to book LT (as in accompany u everywhere, hotel, eating, sight-seeing) in BKK or they only offer ST? If so, where should I head to? And what are the market price for such LT??

And lets say i BF a girl out from such bar/pub/ktv. must i pay the the bar a certain amount for each day the girl is not working there?

for example: lets say for 5 days

total cost will be BF girl out + ((Pay to bar + Pay to girl) X 5)

am i right or wrong? pls enlighten.

Many thanks!
well, i still a newbie in bkk area, but i try to give u some information...
All experienced bros, please correct me if i am wrong as i also want to learn mah

it is possible to book the girl to accompany you all the way, u have to pay the bar barfine for each day she is accompanying you

on top of this, you also have to pay the girl one amount for the no of days she is accompanying you...unless u know how to do things...

my malaysian friend only treat the thai gal one day lunch or whatsoever, she went back to her home take her luggage and accompany him...he only pay the bar fines to the bar....in the end...the girl did not even ask for money from him
Old 28-10-2009, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
dear all sifu,

thanks.
After you have checked into HIP Hotel, you will able to find MPs around the corner. Pls read the BKK MP thread. There are lots of details in this thread.
Old 28-10-2009, 08:07 PM
Samster

playb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree View Post
All experienced bros, please correct me if i am wrong as i also want to learn mah

it is possible to book the girl to accompany you all the way, u have to pay the bar barfine for each day she is accompanying you

on top of this, you also have to pay the girl one amount for the no of days she is accompanying you...unless u know how to do things...

my malaysian friend only treat the thai gal one day lunch or whatsoever, she went back to her home take her luggage and accompany him...he only pay the bar fines to the bar....in the end...the girl did not even ask for money from him
bro thanks for the reply. any idea where to go to book such girl? i understand that agogo will be a big NO as the BF is ridiculously high! shld i look around Nana or soi cowboy?
Old 28-10-2009, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Yes my bro u r correct. This is not matter of being a noob or old bird. Its called common sense. Simple economics - if girl stay with u one night you pay X amount. If want her stay longer then multiply X by number of days you want her to stay.

Quote:
treat the thai gal one day lunch or whatsoever, she went back to her home take her luggage and accompany him...he only pay the bar fines to the bar....in the end...the girl did not even ask for money from him
Yes such things do happen when girl likes you. Then it will be an altogether differnt story

Quote:
bro thanks for the reply. any idea where to go to book such girl? i understand that agogo will be a big NO as the BF is ridiculously high! shld i look around Nana or soi cowboy?
Bro have you not been reading the posts? SC and NEP are a-go-go areas. What kind of joints do you think operate there? Starbucks?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 28-10-2009, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sutton09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Isn't Nana or SC also agogo as well? Need to also define what is high for a BF.
Actually, i also do not know where to find those LT kangtao besides the usual Nana/SC places. When cant find a overnight partner, usually I will console myself, thinking "sleep alone better than sleep with stranger".
Old 28-10-2009, 09:27 PM
Samster

oh damn! sorry for the mistake.. i dunno what i was thinking when i typed out Nana and SOi Cowboy without realising.. i was in the frame of mind that those agogos in Patpong.. sorry for the mistake again.

So anybody knows where to find such LT kang taos?
Old 28-10-2009, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
oh damn! sorry for the mistake.. i dunno what i was thinking when i typed out Nana and SOi Cowboy without realising.. i was in the frame of mind that those agogos in Patpong.. sorry for the mistake again.

So anybody knows where to find such LT kang taos?
I was there on both Nana & Soi Cowboy with one of the brother. Nana was not crowded, in contrast Soi Cowboy was crowded. This is the recent trend lately between the 2 Sois. Be prepared to spend around 3 to 4k Bahts if you had the intention to get a gal from the bar. Cheers.
Old 28-10-2009, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushnell 1918cb View Post
I was there on both Nana & Soi Cowboy with one of the brother. Nana was not crowded, in contrast Soi Cowboy was crowded. This is the recent trend lately between the 2 Sois. Be prepared to spend around 3 to 4k Bahts if you had the intention to get a gal from the bar. Cheers.
does your 3 to 4k includes the BF too?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1