The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-08-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 6
FocusFilm is one of the Best!FocusFilm is one of the Best!FocusFilm is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharknado View Post
Wa now i kana phobia of doing 69 with them
Nornally they not so jialat lah, That one encounter i had the girl did not tell me. But some girl not bad one, they will tell you that it not clean cause menses just over or maybe have something inside. then they tell me don't be a painter that day.

The only shitty part is when you see the oyster look aroy but cannot paint only. hahaha.
Old 26-08-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 7
oppais is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroppais is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Susan from seduction.

Confirm a SYT. Her photos looks mature. But her real life, definitely no complain. Slim built. Boobs just nice for her size. Important it is natural.

Definetly had a good work to location. Discreet, but had to say troublesome.

She will bath before and after with you. And her BBBJ skills is not bad. Willing to that abit longer.

Confirm cannot converse English, but its not a problem, im there just for the action. So definitely left sextisify.

OKT prompt reply.

Overall its good experience
Old 26-08-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by erotes View Post
Funny leh, why I can book bunny rtf??
Then either you very lucky or very unlucky

I travelled all the way there, waiting in hot sun for 15 mins and okt told me she got period and could not proceed...

So how? Just warning other bros.
Old 26-08-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusFilm View Post
Some girl menses they go put sometime to block the blood and continue working. not sure what they use. something like tampon with no strings like that.
Not very knowledgeable with such stuff, personally kenna one time before like that.
Come to think of it i also experience one time , but that thing that girl put inside pussy is something look very much like bandage sort of thing. , she doesn't allow me to dig probably due to that reason but could see there's piece of white coloured bandage type of thing there did not proceed to paint. Feel Dry and Tight and quite hard to penetrate too probably due to that thing soak up all the wet juice . but did no encounter any menses or blood nothing

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 26-08-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3170 / Power: 11
kingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpinJimmy View Post
Bros with slot booked for BUNNY from Emma, I've been advised she is on menses...

Avoid wasted trip, save $200.
Lucky for me , or unlucky for me.
I cannt get Slot for bunny(unlucky), but managed to have slot with Wawa under the same Stable.( lucky)

I was told "It was false alarm" for Bunny , not her period but she is already fully booked till 12am.

Anyway, I had a good bonk with wawa. Going to Pen my Fr for her later.
Old 26-08-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
BigJ30cmlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FRs on Ice from soi69?? And how's the stable?
Old 26-08-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
TomChandler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gwen from Silk
okt 10/10 instant reply, reliable
location 9/10 easy to find
looks 10/10 better than photo, even looking better after 10 mins.
french 9/10 not the best, but the most frequent one ever had
boobs 7/10 enhanced, ok to touch
body 8/10 fair, not fat, belly ok, tolerable. condition not bad after birth to two.
bbbj 10/10 very skiiled.
fj 11/10 perfect, impeccable, enthusiastic

ONE MAJOR SAFETY CONCERN:
Four girls in the apartment, lets say 6 customers pp per day. 24 strange guys in such a quiet place. neighbors downstairs know, for sure. Arrangement is too intense.

Last edited by TomChandler; 26-08-2019 at 07:38 PM.
Old 26-08-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Darrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomChandler View Post
okt 10/10 instant reply, reliable
looks 10/10 better than photo, even looking better after 10 mins.
french 9/10 not the best, but the most frequent one ever had
boobs 7/10 enhanced, ok to touch
body 8/10 fair, not fat, belly ok, tolerable. condition not bad after birth to two.
bbbj 10/10 very skiiled.
fj 11/10 perfect, impeccable, enthusiastic

ONE MAJOR SAFETY CONCERN:
Four girls in the apartment, lets say 6 customers pp per day. 24 strange guys in such a quiet place. neighbors downstairs know, for sure.
And which lady and stable you book from? 😵
Old 26-08-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
She's not very tall, but tall enough for a Siambu.
And well, your suggestions sounds great.
But i guess no chance already, think she going back soon. noticed her too late and by now she is probably flooding with customers.
I was lucky to just nice get a slot with her.
Kathy was an absolute gem, smoking hot killer body with a sweet demure and submissive attitude. Should have gone for one more RTF today, but missed out. Believe she is leaving soon, hope she returns.

Else get her while you can!

Last edited by JumpinJimmy; 27-08-2019 at 09:20 AM.
Old 26-08-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 15
boyboyccs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR kung - LOVEAFFAIR
short FR:-
Just finish

okt : fast reply
looks 7/10. A bit of photoshop. But still presentable without makeup (for me).
Only only speak a little English.
boobs 7.5/10 real B boobs,
body: 7/10 typical thai skin
bbbj 8/10 slow and enjoyable. Like those shy girl...
fj 8/10 : nice moans but need to be a little active
Old 26-08-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 5
miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Cannon of SGDolly

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=740739

Actually I been eyeing on her since she first came but never try this stable before and not much FR so never try. Should have tried earlier.

OKT prompt replies, willing to answer questions asked. Gave clear instructions to location, with picture and video.

Location: East side. Easy to locate and easy to access. Convenient for both public transport and car. Quite discreet as well. But the room is too dark. Asked her to on the lights, only a small light, in the end just do in the dark lol.

Cannon: Looks minus 10%? A bit of thai tan. Photo looks about the same. Probably late 20s. MILF OL is the right phrase to describe her. Mother of one as mentioned by herself. No birthmark on body, or either covered by tattoo on belly. No visible fats and not too skinny. Boobs enhanced D, but soft because not implants I think. Small sized nipple. Should be got a tiny injection mark on the side. But nothing serious. Her hair quite annoying tho . Too long and silky always covering the face, but smells nice.

Shower: Shared bathroom. SOP. Got mouthwash. Must wait her wash you clean clean then can start action.

Catbath: Average. Didn't really do the SOP start catbath first. At first she lie down beside on the bed but idk why tho haha. Usually they will start once you lie down but

BJ: Opted for CBJ. She herself also very hygienic. Probably would also prefer CBJ herself. Say my one too long so cannot DT . Willing to accommodate to request. Asked her to lick the balls as well, she will use wet wipes to clean first and then continue. No issues for me.

French/Kiss: Light kisses. She probably don't want to kiss others. Will move away and won't kiss too long.

Fingering/Painting: No fingering. Painting allowed. No smell and shaved.

FJ: Another one that will go up and down on you not like those grind on you kind. She ride quite well. One thing about cowgirl is her hair keep blocking her face lol. Move on to missionary, her expression keep showing she in pain. I asked her pain or not she will say 'for you to finish I can take it' wahhh. I also go gentle a bit for her. For doggy she can't take it. At first told me to go shallow, in the end have to stop . I haven't met one FL that can actually take an average size without hurting tho... Shot on her stomach. no complaints.

GFE: Quite high. Will cuddle after 1 shot. English communication a bit better than most FL here, but still have to use google translate for deeper conversation. Hang clothes before shower, after shower still will use towel to dry you up.

She is a very hygienic lady. Will use a lot of wet wipes for the session. Shoot any where above the boobs is a no, cos she covered her boobs and face when I going to shoot. Other than that, not a time watcher, never touched phone. My 2nd shot took very long to come, she did her best to make it happen without any complains. In the end went over the allocated session cos she also never look at the time and also without my 2nd shot .

If you want a service oriented lady and big boobs, I will recommend her. Do bring her food as well. Heard they only eat boiled eggs with rice everyday. She say she like kway teow. Oh and she say she going back on 31st.

Last edited by miffed; 26-08-2019 at 07:42 PM.
Old 26-08-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

That something is a yellow sponge that can be buy at Thailand. Put too much inside pussy can be reach by deep thrust. And when they don't let you finger then no lick also. But there is case that you fuck half way the session the menses come. You thought you fuck a virgin.

Quote:
Some girl menses they go put sometime to block the blood and continue working. not sure what they use. something like tampon with no strings like that.
Not very knowledgeable with such stuff, personally kenna one time before like that.
Old 26-08-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 10
Falnel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFalnel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Care from Galaxy

Location: 6/10 H in G area, small room and weak shower flow (low flow take longer time to shower)
Looks: 8.5/10 90% similar to photo, early to mid twenties.
Body/Boobs: 8.5/10 Natural C cup (Ticklish nipples which can cause her discomfort so play with her boobs and not nipples :P), slim body with 2 small tattoos on hand only.
Bbbj: 8/10 Lots of tongue actions and no discomfort despite she has braces.
FJ: 9/10 Very interactive and real good service. 1st shot in cowboy and 2nd shot in Missionary. (Pays to have good foreplay and she loves fingering)
GFE: 8.5/10 Very warm and friendly service. Good communication with English and really feels like doing with my Ex.
OKT: 7/10 Very nice to allow me to delay my slot and called me almost immediately after he sent me the wrong room number. XD
RTF: Yes after my Vitamin M restock. ;D
Old 26-08-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

So they all admit one wrote fake FR and one blend along. And agree there are serial zapper because one asked to zap me(let admin check check).
Actually i don't care~ But you guys just want to fall in to admit. I bo bian you all.
Above my previous a few or one page posted FR agreed are fake FR after my one post of the link shown below. Because I'm zapped(btw. it's trap).

716 to 695 counting...
Find someone up me I very funny(but is ok. no need..I got zap are to show everyone you wrote Fake FR and for you to admit yourself).

You no zap acutally nothing. But Thanks for fall in.

Click here to see my previous psot of above a few or one page agreed Fake FR.
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=...8#post19119258

Last edited by Bonkbonk3; 26-08-2019 at 09:10 PM.
Old 26-08-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
nickcore is Cool - loads of Potential

Booked a gal name Chani with galaxy

Looks: 9/10 (8/10 resemble pic)

Body: 9/10 Tall and curvy, Tan skin tone

Boobs: 8/10 Natural and firm A boobs good for grabbing and fondling

Bbbj: 9.5/10 Good suction and head co-ordination

Pussy: easily wet and shaved

Frenching: Yes (Very passionate)

Fj: 8/10 Really hardworking, patient and accommodation.

Gfe: 10/10 Good Gfe, treats you just like her BF. Nice and sweet character. A bit of a shy type of gal.

Location: Easy to find. The room for the aircon need to fix though. OKT maybe take note on this

Can speak simple English, no problem in communication.

Rtf: Yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1