The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
How the new girl look? Does she offer AR too?
The few girls I visited under this stable all does AR if you choose certain packages.
Old 23-06-2024, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
The few girls I visited under this stable all does AR if you choose certain packages.
Yup I know but better to confirm than assume
Old 23-06-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12032 / Power: 60
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
You are right
Old 23-06-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9413 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Yup I know but better to confirm than assume
I believe for all exchange123's ladies the type of services they perform and damages are all the same, it's only the skill level that differs. If you chose the top 2 tier service package, AR is inclusive. I got it from the ladies without me requesting for it.
Old 24-06-2024, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheOne View Post
Finally got to try WaWa. Not much to add to all the reports from other bros.
Quite clever setup that the two ladies share the unit and the shower (which is decent) is in between. Can play one side, shower and open other shower door to go next side.
Language wise a bit hard but she has good attitude and positive so didn’t have to even bother with app. Body language is enough lol
Body language is enough, thats true. Use body language to let her know what you want her to do to you or you to her, she will get your hints so no need for words.
Old 25-06-2024, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 7
GO666GO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGO666GO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
I saw without any make-up, looks ok. She wearing an oversized T so no idea how's her body, but she looks slim.

Can she be corrupted? That will depends how much time & rtfs you spent to build up the rapport & chemistry. There are things I did with certain ladies under this boss after a period of time which TT & MM die die will not do.

DD was sleeping when I reached. Wawa & I started fooling around and stripping each other the moment I got into the shop, all our clothes were thrown all over the table & chair area outside the rooms. Wawa room door never closed, we kept it open throughout. DD did came out when Wawa & me were busy at it, heard her door open & close and foot steps so very sure she saw us making out. After we were done and showered, both Wawa & me naked at the table area chatting. That's when DD walked out of her room so she saw both of us totally naked. Wawa did the intro and the 3 of us chatted for short time, all this while Wawa & me were hugging and had nothing on. DD did hug & touch a bit here and there but Wawa next customer already nearby so I quickly get dressed and left.
yoz bro, how much u pay for ww service? Shop concept? Around which area? thanks
Old 25-06-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2747 / Power: 21
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday night finally got chance to visit Wawa, not regreted at all

Face: 9/10 She had a very slutty look that turn me on

Body: 8.5/10 Not bad

Boobs: 9/10 Natural C Boobies

Service: 10/10 Her service really tip top, really caring.

Bbbj: 10/10 Really shiok to the max especially with mirror bedside the bed & she really can blow well.

Overall hard working and best service orientated person out to please you.

Will return to visit her again.

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Old 26-06-2024, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
Visited Wawa:

Location is discreet. Those who drive will appreciate the proximity of the car park to her shop.

Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: Feel enhanced. Not entirely sure
BBBJ: Can tell she has stamina
FJ: I didn't bring cap so no FJ.

Pros:
- Shop is discreet
- Once you are in the shop, she locks the door.
- Car park is near
- Cost is palatable

Cons:
- Might need to bring your own cap for FJ
Her looks really cui??
Old 26-06-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9413 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO666GO View Post
yoz bro, how much u pay for ww service? Shop concept? Around which area? thanks
Do PM TS for her service and damages.
Old 26-06-2024, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

anyone managed to try DD yet?
Old Yesterday, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
anyone managed to try DD yet?
today is dd "official" first day of work according to wawa.
Old Yesterday, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
today is dd "official" first day of work according to wawa.
HER wechat has lots of pictures
Hopefully it's not heavily filtered

She is fair and I love them fair like snow white
Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1141 / Power: 21
LinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud of

Can share DD WeChat?
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 12
alphapunk2 is a splendid one to beholdalphapunk2 is a splendid one to beholdalphapunk2 is a splendid one to beholdalphapunk2 is a splendid one to beholdalphapunk2 is a splendid one to beholdalphapunk2 is a splendid one to beholdalphapunk2 is a splendid one to beholdalphapunk2 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdick87 View Post
Her looks really cui??
As always looks are subject to beholder. I would rate her 5/10.
Old Today, 10:38 AM
SBF Supporter

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7648 / Power: 21
Sixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin2324 View Post
Yesterday night finally got chance to visit Wawa, not regreted at all

Face: 9/10 She had a very slutty look that turn me on

Body: 8.5/10 Not bad

Boobs: 9/10 Natural C Boobies

Service: 10/10 Her service really tip top, really caring.

Bbbj: 10/10 Really shiok to the max especially with mirror bedside the bed & she really can blow well.

Overall hard working and best service orientated person out to please you.

Will return to visit her again.
Visited wawa 3 days back and I concur with ur fr.
Love her super slutty cfm looks when she blows me.
Very good stamina and took my cum like a champ!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1