The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2017, 05:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: Lorong 6 H66

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Won't close. I got info from my most trusted okt G....
If slyer dare lay hands on the poor wl, is straight away police case.

If slyer married man worse, get all journalists come.
Wife divorce him n he will feel the pain of women's charters.
Alimony. Assets split etc.
rape got canned or not huh? maybe the wl can sue him then get big compensation to go back thailand
Old 08-08-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Ppl no guts to admit their mistake is not a man and behave like a guniang. That why I call max miss. Now I can also call slyer a miss. They r under the same category
He's a hero over at 1838 thread. 555 we shld shift the war there.
Old 08-08-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

how come this thread become women's charters thread

I just like 666 devil house girls and services ... dont like women's charters as i saw it kills most SG man

Enjoy all your fighting here, lucks SG no gun hehe

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 08-08-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
u not helping the wl aeh, u like helping slyer leh ..
kekeke .. Fat Fatt dai kor .. how r you .. mai angry ah .. joking only.
welcome again to humble cat50 thread.. i thot u no come here anymor .. suddenly u appear again
mayb now here oso pah gao luan..
but anyway this thread very quiet one, hardly any fr so never mind : ultraman post a question for duno how long oreadi oso no one bother to answer .. then ytd suddenly got answer ..
so let it re now re now oso gud ..
To tell the truth, cat 50 really not my playground. But the start of the needless arguments etc in the forum is the same style and I want to contribute to stop this type of bickering.

If there is an outside solution i.e. Report police etc, then do that.

Don't come forum and do this:
A: I whack you hard today. See your post ....
B: you are delirious, imagining things. I expose you and you must hurt ...
A: I tell u ....
B: I counter and say ....
this is what's happening and to tell the truth A and B are just keyboard fighting behind the screen and no real hurt caused except on the ego. Sigh .... but the atmosphere is hurt. A and B may be cheongsters and have WL to recommend usually online. After fighting all kelp quiet. Those who are bullied keep quiet. Those who bully also keep quiet. Then those who are afraid of being bullied or think they are being bullied keep quiet. Geez the forum have no more recommendations on WL anymore.

Anyway since this is not my playground , my last post here. Take my advice bros, go settle outside and leave the forum for FRs
Old 08-08-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
To tell the truth, cat 50 really not my playground.

Anyway since this is not my playground , my last post here. Take my advice bros, go settle outside and leave the forum for FRs
got ah... cat50Ah Pat lor... there oso got fighting...jackychan waynewaynelim muscleman...wao...pah gao luan oso..

mai serious na.. nonid hav fr oso can come... sometimes i go houses oso no call chick juz chitchat w okt.
you are oways welcome here na Fatt gor..
i can reccm special menu for u oso..jer gan na
Old 08-08-2017, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
got ah... cat50Ah Pat lor... there oso got fighting...jackychan waynewaynelim muscleman...wao...pah gao luan oso..

mai serious na.. nonid hav fr oso can come... sometimes i go houses oso no call chick juz chitchat w okt.
you are oways welcome here na Fatt gor..
i can reccm special menu for u oso..jer gan na
Sure no prob
Old 08-08-2017, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Went down to 0666 during lunch and bonk g2. I like her. Kind of regret that i didn't go for her much earlier.

G2 jane is a pretty milf with short hair and b cup boobs. She has tattoos on her stomach and on her back. She is of average height and is quite meaty on her belly. Very friendly and accomodating. She gave me a combination of cbj and ball licking. Both were good but i've had better. Unfortunately she has a very loose pussy so i can't cum and had to ask for a handjob. End up masturbating and release my cum on her stomach.

Overall, i had a good session with her. Will rtf her in future.

Last edited by UltramanTiga87; 08-08-2017 at 07:03 PM.
Old 08-08-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
BrtduR is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
Went down to 0666 during lunch and bonk g2. I like her. Kind of regret that i didn't go for her much earlier.

G2 jane is a pretty milf with short hair and b cup boobs. She has tattoos on her stomach and on her back. She is of average height and is quite meaty on her belly. Very friendly and accomodating. She gave me a combination of cbj and ball licking. Both were good but i've had better. Unfortunately she has a very loose pussy so i can't cum and had to ask for a handjob. End up masturbating and release my cum on her stomach.

Overall, i had a good session with her. Will rtf her in future.
Have u seen g18 before? U see her first and then u comment again
Old 08-08-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrtduR View Post
Have u seen g18 before? U see her first and then u comment again
Why? I've tried G18 twice.
Old 08-08-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

huh.. u prefer g2 better than 18 orr.
wao.. who else u tried...
Old 08-08-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
huh.. u prefer g2 better than 18 orr.
wao.. who else u tried...
So far, i first went to this house in April. Tried G18, G15, G5, G21, G3, G6 and now G2. Rtf G15 and G21 three times each.

This house so far i really like G2, G15 and G21.
Old 08-08-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
So far, i first went to this house in April. Tried G18, G15, G5, G21, G3, G6 and now G2. Rtf G15 and G21 three times each.
This house so far i really like G2, G15 and G21.
waoo... 7..
u got go lor8?
Old 08-08-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
waoo... 7..
That is why i kena from G6. " You come to see us all" lol.
Old 08-08-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
That is why i kena from G6. " You come to see us all" lol.
u mean viet g6..
u butterfly la
Old 08-08-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
u mean viet g6..
u butterfly la
Not that one. I meant this house G6. Saw her just now. Apparently she sharing the same room as G2. Paiseh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1