The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2011, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
newt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
She truly is so under-rated at Club 1654A : fantastic bbbj each & every visit !! It's like upping an old gf 100% comfort zone ... no ang pai attitude even though she has many rtf fans
Yes I can't agree more, choosing JJ is a no brainer. Always consistent, in form, personality and service. She really makes an effort to know you and remembers your quirks.

I think JJ is probably one of the most sweetest person and a very lovable character. Of course, I'd love that ass.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
newt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: She is Sizzling Hot!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She is Sizzling Hot!!

WL Name - Rou Rou
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 25 years old
Height - 1.65 m (barefoot)
Home Base - L1639 (Club Rainbow)
Misc Info - Used to work as a Hostess KTV in Zhu Hai. She is only in GL for a month plus.
I've been eyeing Rou Rou for a while too but never did get her around my list yet. Saw her while I was betting randomly on her housemates, she was hanging out chatting; obviously on off-day or something. Yes I know what you mean, she is like a hottie and sweetie pie rolled into one; your observation is quite accurate. Apart from looks, her tits are definitely noticeable and I had a great feeling they are a fantastic pair.

I'll catch up for sure.. Thanks for the post bro Max.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 17
modelsfantasy is one of the Best!modelsfantasy is one of the Best!modelsfantasy is one of the Best!

After malaysia sadness, while entering the custom thinking of how to statisfied my brother that was choked and feeling down.... scrolling Cat150 / legal G forum is still the best as the brothers are very truthful towards theirs, gonna give 20hse7 a chance to meet "charlie" in the chocolate factory, she is not working here, went to next target diao chan 2001 have to wait for an hr. looking thru the list that i have prepared to bonk before yr end, left violet, happy and katie. violet on code red, katie is working, also need to wait for an hr.

i saw this cute delicious SYT, sitting at one corner, boobs look huge and nice body plus 瓜子脸 with sharp features, she is happy that will make me happy !

Remembered Bro Max_priest FRs on Happy. mai tu liao, straight away booked her and proceed to the room, we chit chat all the way like long lost lovers....the ambient was nice and there's a dentist chair in the room located beside the bed. Shower is SOP, nothing much.

went on the bed started laying down, this lady got skills! her BBBJ can compared to Jiao jiao 1649 n Meihui/jenny 1654a! Suction is powerful and keep hearing the "pop pop sound" when she did aggressively. i was in wonderland as she knows where is the Gspot on my didi and keep licking non stop until my stomach keep trumbling up and down! Bonkers, she will wet yr whole genitals area with her frangrance saliva. she actually blew me for half an hr and i have to tell her to stop as i afraid i cant control anymore...

FJ - she started riding and licking nipples, lick yr neck and ears. We frenched like nobody business. The way she moans was seductive although her tone was deep low type. doggy, grabs her forearms, pulling to the back and start hard / fierce bonking. she moans even louder!

turn her back to missionary and give her the last burst of fire and i'm done !! booooooo 3x blue dollar notes gone but statisfying....

Name : Happy (2060)
origin : fujian
Boobs : C+ although small pettie type but she has good upper assets with light brown nips. soft and non-enhanced (original )
BBBJ : 10/10
cathbath: 8/10
FJ : 8/10 (very accommodating)
GFE : 9/10 (good attitude, sweet and demure type) she is a gem

RTF : Definitely. but need to complete my bonking list first before yr end!!! Next target : charlie in chocolate factory!
Old 05-12-2011, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking MaXx has fun with a Vivacious lass!!

MaXx has fun with a Vivacious lass!!

WL Name - Z4
Origin - Chengdo, PRC
Age - 21 years old
Height - 1.58 m (barefoot)
Home Base - L16W06
Misc Iinfo - Debuted about 3 months ago

Looks - 7/10

She is cutsy and dainty ... Not a stunner but appealing enough for me to accept her instead of rejecting her upon seeing her the very first time. She has almost flawless and fair facial complexion. She has long body permed hairdo which she tinted it in dark brownish-gold colour.

Bod - 7.6/10

Although not tall by GL150 standard, she is like the German 2-door coupe, Z4, compact, curvaceous, responsive and vivacious ... Almost flawless and very fair smooth body complexion. She has perky butts to boot too ... I would say she would be very ideal if she is 3-4 inches taller. She has very well trimmed pubic hair and attractive looking abalone. Yummilicious!

Boobs - 7.8/10

Very well developed & tender natural full B plus cupper frontal assets with pink eraser size nipples which are inverted ... Woohoo!! They were certainly very shiok to knead, mould, suck and lick ... Obviously I spent hell lots of time on these priceless low hanging fruits like a deprived child ... Hahaha!

Pre-Shower Routine - 6/10

She preferred to shower me first ... We only involved in a brief mild petting and kissed on the lips only ...

Shower - 7.3/10

She gave me an erotic soapy wash and a deep throated BBBJ. We frenched mildly in the shower.

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

Quite stimulating feat ... She would lick my ears and subsequently blew air into my ear hole ... Not sure if she trying to stimulate me or clearly debris from my ear-hole ... She also gave me a breasts massage from back to front ... It was certainly very shiok as her tits were smooth and tender ... She also used her breasts to rub my sole and then pressed her breasts against my sole ... Again, not sure if she was trying to stimulate me or herself by doing that ...

French Kiss - 7.3/10

She frenched me passionately but a tad too aggressive for my liking ...

AR - 7.8/10

Very stimulating AR with simultaneous HJ action ... She used tongue tip probing method which I fancy ... She would also caress my butts and scrotum alternatively ... She performed AR while I was on my fours ... She subsequently slided beneath me to perform an upside down BBBJ ...

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She offered me an upside down and frontal deep-throated BBBJ ... It was sensuously done! She would also lick my penis shaft, testicals and scrotum ... Shiokad0oooo ...

FJ - 7.7/10

She was tight and moist ... We adopted cowgal ride, doggie bonking and missionary ... She was rather accommodative and pro-active. It was a fun and sextisfactory session.

Atttiude - 8.5/10

Very good in the art of KC and intimacy ... She prevent me from withdrawing my dick after I ejaculated. She frenched me promptly and hugged me tightly. She would also give me a soothing massage on my back and neck ... When I was wearing my shoes, she would squart infront of me, smiling at me and listening to me attentively ... Not many WL did that to me unless they were my regulars ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-12-2011, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: MaXx has fun with a Vivacious lass!!

My "MUST BONK" list before the year is over.

WL Name - Fei Er
Origin - Jilin, Dongbei, PRC
Age - sweet 21 years old
Height - 1.6 m (barefoot)
Home Base - L16 Club 54A

WL Name - Bei Bei
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years old
Height - 1.65m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L1805

WL Name - Mei Ting
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 22 years old
Height - 1.63 m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L1431 (shifted from L2831B)

WL Name - Kai Xin
Origin - ChongQin, PRC
Age - 23 years old
Height - 1.6 m (barefoot)
Home Base - She is registered under L1658A but she is usually based in L16W15

WL Name - Hong Hong
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 24 years (my guess)
Height - 1.68 m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L1805 (a.k.a. Club 5)

WL Name - Ling Ling
Age - 22 years of age
Height - 1.67m (on barefoot)
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Home Base - L16H12 (Tommy's place)

WL Name - Le Le
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 24 years old (my guess but I may be wrong)
Height - 1.64m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L20H05

WL Name - Happy
Age - 22 years old
Height - 1.6m (bare-foot)
Origin - Fujian, PRC
Home Base - L2060 (Japanese theme house)
Old 06-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
My "MUST BONK" list before the year is over.

Bro, the info you listed here appears to be very familar to me. Be cautious, you might be sued for pilfering.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-12-2011, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, the info you listed here appears to be very familar to me. Be cautious, you might be sued for pilfering.
Yah... Thanks to you!
I may have to spend a fortune bonking them!
So, should I countersue you for misguidance?
Cheers!
Old 06-12-2011, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Yah... Thanks to you!
I may have to spend a fortune bonking them!
So, should I countersue you for misguidance?
Cheers!
My FRs are an Invitation to Treat and it is not legally-bound, so to speak. You therefore have no ground to counter-sue me.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-12-2011, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
assky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello max.p, intro you one babe i saw yesterday not stunning beauty but really not bad.. yue er. hehee CHEERS!
Old 06-12-2011, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by assky View Post
hello max.p, intro you one babe i saw yesterday not stunning beauty but really not bad.. yue er. hehee CHEERS!
Hi bro, u only saw her but did not try, n recommend? The least u should try and give a FR. How would u know if she is good? How would u know if bro maxP have not tried her yet?

I have tried yue er n she is good. A overall 7.5/10.
Old 06-12-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
assky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Hi bro, u only saw her but did not try, n recommend? The least u should try and give a FR. How would u know if she is good? How would u know if bro maxP have not tried her yet?

i meant the looks department fat Fatt
Old 06-12-2011, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro, thanks for the up during the 10th Anniversary weekend upping/zapping frenzy. However, you did not post anything during last weekend and I therefore was not able to reciprocate. My apologies ...

Yes, I have already done Yu Er and also posted a FR on her months ago ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 06-12-2011 at 09:10 PM.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

My Incredibly Sweet Loving yet Demure SPICY "hot date" from ChongQing (well deserved rumour has it that CQ is the Fountainhead of the most Beautiful Adorable Girls in the Entire PRC : I for one, will vouch for it) Homebase 1654A

Thanks to our Senior Bruddah MaXx-Priest , I have been patiently looking forward for the opportune moment to entrust my entire being to BAI HUI ,the Red-Hot Temptress from CQ , just back from Strawberry leave ( I have being lying in wait for a few days !!)

She is "SMOKING" hot : :do not worry about 1st impressions my brother's , the famous "China-Girl" looks : she will glow as you gaze on her charming face : so sweet yet demure , a volcano smouldering beneath ... she has lovely eyelashes , sweet small oh-so-kissable lips, long permed hair & smooth smooth skin : a very slim & tight body with lovely huggable butts , B-cuppers that are so so soft & so so lovely to cup and suck & lovely nips with pink succulent areola's to drool over: I just loved entering her extremely moist & tight & snug vagina : it felt soooo good & warm & safe : she snuggled me like a gf all throughout the cowgirl, asian cowgirl, doggie ( she did inform me (later) that I was a bit too large for her during this position even tho I swear I was as gentle as possible), mish, reverse cowgirl : then 3/4 time over, bbbj to climax with soft succulent sucking sounds and ..., gentle moans all throughout , unhurried gentle shower : I swear to God-Almighty that she is one of THE best satisfying shiok bonks I have ever had in my entire life : I am a sucker for these sweet loving girls who FEEL THE NEED to make YOU, the one, the only, feel "special" and she gazed right into my adoring eyes all through the evening festivities , I just LOVE that soooo much

I am HOOKED bruddah's : I rate her in MY book ( & forgive me for my trespasses ) with old my fav Miko ( who again eyed me all evening at Garriks & gave me a real hard hard-on with her smoldering rtf-me good looks ) : OK that's my FR : see you in January bruddah samsters: au revoir till post XXXX'mas

Sorry bro's I am NOT Super MaXx_Priest : no flowering prose, just words from a drunken, spent, satisfied , sleepy Bruddah !!

Last edited by sailsingapore; 07-12-2011 at 01:18 AM.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Hi bro, u only saw her but did not try, n recommend? The least u should .................
Bro FF, thks for the upz during the 10th Anniv weekend celeb.

However, you did not post anything during that period and hence I was unable to reciprocate. Will return soon.

You are right. Maxy tried and FR Yue er long time ago liao.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
Trevrep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTrevrep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: She is an absolute SYT but too commercial focus & lacking in intimacy ...

Can bro MaXx find out if she used to work in 18 Sauna in Macau before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1