The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-01-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntucchief View Post

💖 THE DOMESTIC HELPER FROM TIKTOK. 💖

Was At A Coffeeshop Nearby Simei MRT After A Event At CGH, The Associate Secretary Of HSEU Show Me A Short TikTok Video.
Seem Like Both The Associate Secretary Of HSEU And Associate Secretary Of UWEEI Had Been Communicating With Each Other & Sharing IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

He Said That "THEY" Had Chat Up With This Tiktok Lady And She Can Arrange To Meet Up On Her Rest Day To "Make Them HAPPY". 😍

A GREAT FIND IN TAMPINES-SIMEI AREA

TIKTOK LADY WHO CAN MEET UP 💕 💖

Anyone has her contact to share?
Old 23-01-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 16
seraphsire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseraphsire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lately, I have been getting hits more on michat than FB dating. Didn't know michat is big with Indo maids. Managed to up one faster than FB dating. What a godsend of an app.
Old 23-01-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraphsire View Post
Lately, I have been getting hits more on michat than FB dating. Didn't know michat is big with Indo maids. Managed to up one faster than FB dating. What a godsend of an app.
If it's paid it's fast else might also take some time

Last edited by crypster; 23-01-2024 at 06:21 PM.
Old 23-01-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckjedi View Post
THIS JUST HAPPENED 15 MINUTES AGO.

I was walking back to my place and saw this Filipino maid who I always see with a young Chinese boy about 5-6 years of age every night at the garden in my estate.

She’s of average looks but she’s got a really slutty face, and she always wears tight tank tops and shorts. Boobs are not big but enough to grab.

Anyway I’ve been seeing her every night when I go for my night walks and tonight was no different except that she happened to just look up at me and smile. So after 5mins of deliberating, I decided to approach her and we had a hush hush chat. Asked her where she’s from, how long she’s been here (6 years, first family she’s worked with so far) and then I went straight to it.

I asked her how many people live in the house and she said a couple and their son (the boy she’s with). So after she sends the boy to school tomorrow around 7 (the boy’s father leaves for work around that time) then the female boss leaves for work around 11. I asked for her number and she gave it. I had to go up so when I got back I texted her and told her to text me tomorrow after her lady boss leaves for work.

Will update more. Watch this space
Latest update: in the end she pang seh me. Oh well at least I did my part
Old 23-01-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
That is a pity.. eyeing one who helps out at a tiny shop near my place.. ass is freaking juicy. Saw her typing chat messages before, so think can play.. but got to think how to chat her up in front of her employer and all the other vendors around (very busy place).
Old 23-01-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 5
Saitama79 is one of the Best!Saitama79 is one of the Best!Saitama79 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Any kind bro can advice the nearest hourly hotel near woodlands? Not JB, i got no car, no staircase.

Thank in advance
Orchid Country Club at Yishun
Old 23-01-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5934 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saitama79 View Post
Orchid Country Club at Yishun
That's not hourly hotel bro, damn expensive.
Old 24-01-2024, 05:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 15
Fletcher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFletcher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
In your own estate you also want ?
Playing with fire too near to nest.
Old 24-01-2024, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Sometimes it is just out of convenience, just a short trip or walking distance, especially for an impromptu quickie, haha. Of course there's risk if spotted by f&f nearby or she can locate you easily etc. just have to manage it carefully. I do have a few around my neighbourhood, but only meet up when timing is right and I needed a quick release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post
In your own estate you also want ?
Playing with fire too near to nest.
Old 24-01-2024, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

Anyone have up someone called "Black" on michat before? Looks quite hot body with quite abit of tattoos. How is she? She looks really hot though haha like got exercise/gym and all with that kind of fit body.
Old 24-01-2024, 07:46 AM
Samster

crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Anyone have up someone called "Black" on michat before? Looks quite hot body with quite abit of tattoos. How is she? She looks really hot though haha like got exercise/gym and all with that kind of fit body.
Did u ask if she work here? Many can be fo from batam, bintan, etc
Old 24-01-2024, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magill98 View Post
Sometimes it is just out of convenience, just a short trip or walking distance, especially for an impromptu quickie, haha. Of course there's risk if spotted by f&f nearby or she can locate you easily etc. just have to manage it carefully. I do have a few around my neighbourhood, but only meet up when timing is right and I needed a quick release.
Ya same try to find nearby. Much a time very hard. Most far. If any have any east one and dmg isn't sky rocket type we can exchange
Old 24-01-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Did u ask if she work here? Many can be fo from batam, bintan, etc
Yeah she works here as DH, so anyone up before? Just wanna ask in case dead fish or whatever downsides
Old 24-01-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Yeah she works here as DH, so anyone up before? Just wanna ask in case dead fish or whatever downsides
So dead fish u don’t want to fuck? Just fuck lah
Old 24-01-2024, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
blackface2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time lurker. Finally managed to get one for meetup, Any bros know of a good MSCP in Bukit Batok area?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1