The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1058 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

Reckon you are the winner.
You actually ate your own cum. Hmm.. I would think twice to even kiss a girl who swallows after a CIM, needless to say to eat my own cum. It ain't perverted, but disgusting lor.
Kudos!
Old 30-11-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future
Talking Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
In sec 4, we used to like to hang out at malls and watch movies in the afternoon. When my gf and I watched "Talking Cock: The Movie" it was the first time we got so bored we focussed more on hj and fingering.

So she decided to not watch and gave me a BJ until I came. After that, she took the box of nachos and asked me to hold it below my cock and she spat all the cum into the cheese. We took a nacho and stirred the cheese a little to create a better texture.

After that we continued to enjoy the nachos. The movie went well with it.
We have a CHAMPION
Old 30-11-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
We have a CHAMPION
Thanks. Instead of watching Talking Cock, she decided to Talk to my Cock.
Old 30-11-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
ShaneTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
In sec 4, we used to like to hang out at malls and watch movies in the afternoon. When my gf and I watched "Talking Cock: The Movie" it was the first time we got so bored we focussed more on hj and fingering.

So she decided to not watch and gave me a BJ until I came. After that, she took the box of nachos and asked me to hold it below my cock and she spat all the cum into the cheese. We took a nacho and stirred the cheese a little to create a better texture.

After that we continued to enjoy the nachos. The movie went well with it.
haha..u more hiong than me..the most i did is to get my ex gf to bj me in cinema and then cim..after that she will just take a slip of the drink n swallow it
Old 30-11-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Reckon you are the winner.
You actually ate your own cum. Hmm.. I would think twice to even kiss a girl who swallows after a CIM, needless to say to eat my own cum. It ain't perverted, but disgusting lor.
Kudos!
Bro, your nick speaks for itself. You are a cannibal so I expect more brutality from you.

Anyway, I told her I read that drinking pineapple juice makes my semen taste sweet. She asked me to confirm with her. I said ok lor. So during recess and lunchtime, I ordered pineapple juice.
Old 30-11-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneTan View Post
haha..u more hiong than me..the most i did is to get my ex gf to bj me in cinema and then cim..after that she will just take a slip of the drink n swallow it
Did you ask her how it taste by itself? E.g. don't gulp with water? Lol
Old 30-11-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, your nick speaks for itself. You are a cannibal so I expect more brutality from you.

Anyway, I told her I read that drinking pineapple juice makes my semen taste sweet. She asked me to confirm with her. I said ok lor. So during recess and lunchtime, I ordered pineapple juice.
Haha, sorry lor. The cannibalism is like a meat eater, still lost big time to you being your own cum eater. Sibei power lah.
Old 30-11-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
We have a CHAMPION
Quote:
Thanks. Instead of watching Talking Cock, she decided to Talk to my Cock.
we have a cock whisperer

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 30-11-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
we have a cock whisperer

She gong jiao wei until my bluebird give her the extra nacho cheese.
Old 01-12-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
sounds like 80s 90s HK movie plot where the woman super reluctant to work as hostess/bargirl

must stare at the ceiling with no expression face during piak piak then consider..
Old 04-12-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 2
Ollover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesTanNeedGirls View Post
got a new neighbor moved into the next door and can see each other from door to door.

got 1 evening i was sitting at the sofa watching tv and the main door is just beside the tv, so from the sofa can see the next door opposite.

saw a young office girl came home wearing those office skirts above knee length almost half of the thigh uncovered. is my neighbor daughter who came home, think should be around 20+ just started in society. she was wearing the skirt so short and the flappy top with heels.

She stand at the main door and bend down slightly using her hand to remove her heels while crossed her legs standing up. (i guess you all can imagine that sight) she took off her heels and bend down to put her heels properly on the shoe rack. her skirt was lifted up when she bend over to pick up her heels at that time, can see her panties white color at that time.

at night before sleeping, the image keep coming in to mind. buey tahan. went out to main door and check opposite and the time is already 1245am.

step out of the door, went to her door and check lights are off. took her heels go back into my room and masturbated with heels.

came inside both of her heels, letting the cum all flow from the heel top to the toes area. took tissue to clean the heels area down to toes area. found that shit, unable to clean inside and there are still cums inside.

haha. i just put the heels back to the position and go back to my room and sleep satisfied. woke up morning and just nice she also leaving for work and she has wore the heels and left house. hopefully her toes not wet. haha.

oops. pervert?

i love the smell of OL heels also to cum in them sometime i purposely wake up early cum at 7am liddat before they wear it at 8am to go work haha

shiok ... the smell of OL sweaty heels after work makes me damn high n horny
Old 04-12-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollover View Post
i love the smell of OL heels also to cum in them sometime i purposely wake up early cum at 7am liddat before they wear it at 8am to go work haha

shiok ... the smell of OL sweaty heels after work makes me damn high n horny
Really? 7am cum and they set off at 8am without noticing?
Old 04-12-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: most pervert things done?

I know there are guys who loves to jerk off on High 👠...seen a lot in Twitter!

I have tried smelling the high heel...it wasn't like Hong Kong feet...then I put it on my cock before the girl bbbj me!
Old 04-12-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Really? 7am cum and they set off at 8am without noticing?
Maybe they noticed maybe they don’t but there’s a kick on seeing them walking to bus stop or mrt knowing that it’s wet with your cum

if u push the cum in front of the heel there chances is they wont be able to feel it even if they realised it it will be after work but they will think its their sweat

Last edited by Ollover; 04-12-2023 at 09:49 PM.
Old 04-12-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
I know there are guys who loves to jerk off on High 👠...seen a lot in Twitter!

I have tried smelling the high heel...it wasn't like Hong Kong feet...then I put it on my cock before the girl bbbj me!
its filled with pheromones just like pussy and smelling panties

of course its not like hong kong feet haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1