The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2006, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Bkk weekend..

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
kregstar and his bro were also on their way to Talay Bangkok for their dinner... BUT, unfortunetly the restaurant was not open yesterday and today... So invited them to go Slim for their dinner (or snacks) and enjoy the live band on our way to check out Route 66.... damn packed...Wanna go check out Astra but... wasn't open also! Damn.. dunno whats wrong last nite... and when we called it a night.. my car was blocked by 1 inconciderate driver who put on her handbrake.... oh well.... jus another weekend.....
So I was lucky with Talay Bkk sat nite... not realise you were so near at Slim (old cock here never been to RCA) otherwise gatecrash your party. Thks for directions to blur cabbie. xxxxx took xxxxx and me to checkout Rao1 last nite Phattanakan but closed. Ended up at Slim, not too crowded (except for hip hop part). xxxxx + xxxxxx tempted me with assesment 9 of 10 gers chio (last 1 butch heh555). Seems a happening place. I left them after 0130, they make u turn back to check out hip hop gers

Cheers
Old 02-05-2006, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bkk weekend..

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang
So I was lucky with Talay Bkk sat nite... not realise you were so near at Slim (old cock here never been to RCA) otherwise gatecrash your party. Thks for directions to blur cabbie. Krestar took Paul and me to checkout Rao1 last nite Phattanakan but closed. Ended up at Slim, not too crowded (except for hip hop part).
Glad u like Talay Bangkok.... and Kregstar and friend enjoyed Slim... i old already.. nowadays don't party much.... hehehehehe
Old 02-05-2006, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Bkk weekend..

Quote:
i old already.. nowadays don't party much.... hehehehehe
About your frus carpark thingy, think I saw your Lexus convertible (aiyah forget take down 4D no) left behind amongst the some hotties and lovelies (4 wheels I mean) at carpark last night..oops sorry early this morning.

Shd have invited you to pop over at Talay (if I had known you were just opposite oggling at ladyboys), and share my bottle red (more expensive than food, somemore medium range). Both us had to take cover from pool side from rain, smart move with speakers on stage covered in plastic.. Next table bring pet doggie like picnic.. my tirak said next time bring buffalo to grace on poolside
Old 03-05-2006, 10:42 AM
Samster

singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang
Both us had to take cover from pool side from rain, smart move with speakers on stage covered in plastic.. Next table bring pet doggie like picnic.. my tirak said next time bring buffalo to grace on poolside
I only wonder why they don't allow people to swim in the pool.. and also... sure very shiok if they can have some kinda bikini parties there......
Old 03-05-2006, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I only wonder why they don't allow people to swim in the pool.. and also... sure very shiok if they can have some kinda bikini parties there......

Bro, How ur Chiangmai trip...fun

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 03-05-2006, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen
Bro, How ur Chiangmai trip...fun
eh, i go work lah... weather hot there leh.... but the shopping mall near airport, Central Plaza (is it?), alot of chio bu leh... even the front desk lady chio sia.... then got this restaurant on top floor, some western concept one, has alot of SYTs.... all dressed up in Indian costume or something... beer girls sweet looking also....
Old 03-05-2006, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
eh, i go work lah... weather hot there leh.... but the shopping mall near airport, Central Plaza (is it?), alot of chio bu leh... even the front desk lady chio sia.... then got this restaurant on top floor, some western concept one, has alot of SYTs.... all dressed up in Indian costume or something... beer girls sweet looking also....
My mother in-Law said northern side raining everyday? Anyway i dislike the agogo there, those gal like angmo more than asia...but karaoke gal in chiangmai land not bad...for SYT normal they gather around a shopping mall next to orchid hotel....cos the university is nearby there muhahahaha

I was there last week with my friend thailuck....he actually went there to meet up his bkk gal-friend at the end his gal fly-kite so he call me to go loh!!! really like the karaoke a lot of syt but price is high..

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 03-05-2006, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen
My mother in-Law said northern side raining everyday? Anyway i dislike the agogo there, those gal like angmo more than asia...but karaoke gal in chiangmai land not bad...
I was there last week with my friend thailuck....he actually went there to meet up his bkk gal-friend at the end his gal fly-kite so he call me to go loh!!! really like the karaoke a lot of syt but price is high..
ya, it was raining everyday... untill i went! Didn't rain on Mon and Tue leh.. hehehe
Chiangmai Land looks good... but its only Karaoke right? Japanese Karaoke somemore.. confirm ex.... I'm not karaoke guy anyway.
Still prefer night life in Bkk....
Now a good time to go to the beach.. super hot weather... nice for sun tanning and drinking beer by the beach.
Oh, don't tcss already.. this is Bkk disco thread.
Later post some Bkk disco clips if i free... hehehe
Old 03-05-2006, 03:19 PM
Samster

Re: Top Disco in Bangkok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingwu74
any bros went to route 66 rca during eve and songkran day? bloody suckers force us to buy coupon to get in ....buy coupon for drinks...cannot use our bottles that were already there.
Yo! No cover charge for Route66 lah. I think that cover charge only applies for Song Kran Day... was there last weekend....

Don't waste ur Barcardi in Route 66.
Old 04-05-2006, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
lingwu74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yo! No cover charge for Route66 lah. I think that cover charge only applies for Song Kran Day... was there last weekend....Don't waste ur Barcardi in Route 66.
halo...yes la..only for songkran...damn those money suckers! ...ya lor..still got my barcardi there....perhaps we can go on sunday nite la...i am off to chiangrai tonite and will be back late nite on saturday....hey i also got a bottle of black label in dance fever la....wah how to finish ah!!!
Old 08-05-2006, 05:49 PM
Samster

went to Timeout in RCA on saturday nite. Actually wanted to go to Route 66 but damn pack and my friends from Laos didn't want to go in....damn...my bottle of bicardi still can't finish! just renovated and the music quite good (house mix). They also had dancers from holland to jive up the place but too bad the thais are still not into it yet. mostly farang and some thais there only. Not pack so I dun not know how long will they survive. check it out guys before it close down. by the way, astra also have some guest dj there but all i could hear was drum and base only...not much of a crowd either.
Old 08-05-2006, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingwu74
went to Timeout in RCA on saturday nite. Actually wanted to go to Route 66 but damn pack and my friends from Laos didn't want to go in....damn...my bottle of bicardi still can't finish!
I was told Paul Van Dyke was in town on last Sat and guest performing in Narcissus.... I think some of the Asian stars who attended Asian MTV Music Award might have went.........
Dude, u should've jus walk in Route66 and get ur barcardi... maybe expire already. I think only 90 days period.....
Old 15-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Samster

bro singrakthai...recently from pantip.com they mention got a new hot place call Seed at Soi 6 Ratchada....actually i saw it and was damn pack but didn't know that it was new and that it is so happening. When we go ah? but i think for starters dun bring your gf ok ...by the way, will be back on 5/6...flying off now (in airport actually).
Old 15-05-2006, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 20
cyph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycyph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was at Hollywood on Saturday.. dam happening! Got dam good treatment from the staff as well.. didnt need to queue, gave us a table, etc. felt like a king.. haha.. but one thing i dun understand.. how do u get the dancers to come over to dance beside your table? their abs are like super!~ Really really hot dancers at Hollywood! definitely not my last time going there
Old 15-05-2006, 08:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
lestat_666 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone here can has gone to Lucifer Disco in Patpong Soi 1, just off Silom Road?

Heard many extraordinary tales of successful hook-ups and hot girls(non-bargirls and bargirls) from stickman.com
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1