The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2006, 10:33 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Dun worry lah bro. this type of cheap thrill I also dun mind. It's always shiok to have a cold beer and a warm mouth in the afternoon.
This 1 we call in cantonese 'Low Hai Doo You' loh... it means 'Old CB oso want'
Old 21-03-2006, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
This 1 we call in cantonese 'Low Hai Doo You' loh... it means 'Old CB oso want'
Me never say anything about the "CB". Btw all about your age.
Old 21-03-2006, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Hahaha... One way make money (strike 4D) ... another way save money (after see the ghost... didi cannot stand anymore, so no more cheong for you)
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 22-03-2006, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ssh, how u know i free ah? ... dunno whether my boss join sbf or not
gtm..low hai..can get rid of 'wind' mah...not same age,younger than u la...hehehhe
yalor klk, now mild fever leh

Old 25-03-2006, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
ukcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Bro ukcheong

Till now I have wondering why our GTM do not tell you LER KE HAI.He tells that to everyone else. Then I realised that it's very likely the way you express yourself. Straight to the point and very direct. Dun be surprised that on Thurs, our GTM will definitely sit beside you and be your best friend.
fark... he did sit next to me on thu wor!! So how ar?
Old 25-03-2006, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
ukcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST
y hor...must speak thai?
i mean there got 1 east msian nl,quite pretty, i went to answer a phone call outside my room...i sat on the sofa nearby an empty room...the place very dark...then suddenly see a red dress woman...walking pass me into the empty room..scary boh? mh...
wah.... you mean you "can see" her? This one not everyone get the chance to see one wor.

Sometimes she stops, turns to look at you and said, "You can see me mer?"

Most samsters pissed in their pants then LOL
Old 25-03-2006, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Fishwaldo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Guys,
Newbie, lurker here. Just wanted to drop a note to say hi. Seems you all know how to really enjoy yourself.

Anyway, question, anybody ever been or heard about Elite Club in the basement of PanGlobal Building. Seems to be a bit of mix of HC, KTV, lounge, bar etc. a few mates and me went in for a look see, looks pretty nice and checked with captian, no special service for massage, but got girls for KTV. Seemed a bit ex, as they were telling us KTV room free if buy bottle, but girls are $65/Hr. Asked if girls local or what, was told got Local and PRC.

We played around with the captian a bit, saying $65 very ex, so we want to see girls before we decide to stay or not, so he bring out two girls, very SYT PRC girls... was ok, but we decide to go elsewhere as not sure of the service.

(I'm angmoh, so maybe $65 is Angmoh rate, but also had locals with us... dunno).

Anyone got any FR or experiences there? is it worth it?
Old 25-03-2006, 06:33 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishwaldo
Hey Guys,
Newbie, lurker here. Just wanted to drop a note to say hi. Seems you all know how to really enjoy yourself.

Anyway, question, anybody ever been or heard about Elite Club in the basement of PanGlobal Building. Seems to be a bit of mix of HC, KTV, lounge, bar etc. a few mates and me went in for a look see, looks pretty nice and checked with captian, no special service for massage, but got girls for KTV. Seemed a bit ex, as they were telling us KTV room free if buy bottle, but girls are $65/Hr. Asked if girls local or what, was told got Local and PRC.

We played around with the captian a bit, saying $65 very ex, so we want to see girls before we decide to stay or not, so he bring out two girls, very SYT PRC girls... was ok, but we decide to go elsewhere as not sure of the service.

(I'm angmoh, so maybe $65 is Angmoh rate, but also had locals with us... dunno).

Anyone got any FR or experiences there? is it worth it?
Welcome to SBF... Elite Club... phew... been in there, but based on initial feeling ... I think the place is another upmarket joint, like Luna Bar on the upper floorz... Unless they have happy hour rates... at 65 an hour, definitely not worth it, as this only covers girls booking, nothing else...

BTW, what time were you around there ? Did you enquire on the packages for drinks (beer, whisky, etc..), that would give a better indicator..

Old 25-03-2006, 07:17 PM
Samster (M)

Fishwaldo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hiya,
I'm actually staying in the Hotel in Panglobal (pacific regency), so regular hang out is Luna... Get to watch all the babes up there, and then get disappointed cause they with their bf's...

I went there about 11pm once.. we had quite a crowd with us (about 10 of us) but never ask about package, but good point, I will ask next time.

Anyway, was planning outting next week. Guess we hit Mercury instead... (I'd invite you all, but this biz related... maybe next time)

Btw, looking for outcall services tonight.. just called a OKT contact I got, but number disconnected. Anyone care to share. Promise to post FR.
Old 26-03-2006, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishwaldo
Hiya,
I'm actually staying in the Hotel in Panglobal (pacific regency), so regular hang out is Luna... Get to watch all the babes up there, and then get disappointed cause they with their bf's...

I went there about 11pm once.. we had quite a crowd with us (about 10 of us) but never ask about package, but good point, I will ask next time.

Anyway, was planning outting next week. Guess we hit Mercury instead... (I'd invite you all, but this biz related... maybe next time)

Btw, looking for outcall services tonight.. just called a OKT contact I got, but number disconnected. Anyone care to share. Promise to post FR.
Bro... u need a OKT contact... PM me... Pan Global is my client so I hang out around there sometimes... but for Angmoh... kekeke... try beach club and thai club... your fanz club is there or HRC... better bet for pickup and ONS... cheerz bro.

If you like wild malay chicks, you will definitely enjoy Mercury...

Old 27-03-2006, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcheong
fark... he did sit next to me on thu wor!! So how ar?
Was he extra nice to you? Like that, lan lan already. He has declared that you are his very best friend and with that, you just have to lay off the toilet issues for awhile.
Old 27-03-2006, 04:43 PM
Samster

jasonhwc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306
As I have frequent KL's KTV for the past few years, I wonder if someone is interested to know the information about the it. If yes, pls post yr question and I will try my best to provide the info to those are interested....
Hi bro, still happening in KL? I had never been there for almost 5 years liao and thinking of going there with some friends. I am a new in this and do not want to kanna "chop carrot" :P. Can you help by providing some if the info below; P

1) Where will be a happening place to stay without spending too much?
2) Happening KTV and their rate... (on both gals, tips and liqors)

Thanks.
Old 28-03-2006, 10:23 AM
Samster

Last night was at Mercury, 5 persons, at about 8.00pm. One thing, they only have 11 rooms... so there was no rooms available as it was happy hour... very popular...

Made a few calls, got a room booking, but only after happy hour. So hung around outside at the bar until the room was available. We bought a bottle first at the bar, RM415 ++ (about RM 488).

Room available, mummy came in and briefed us about the rates. RM40++ an hour, minimum 4 hours. Extra charges will be billed (7 hours).

The package was RM 1288 for 3 Black Labels, free Red Wine (but since we know the bosses, we got free 2 bottles of Champange)

The gers... not bad, SYT, mine was Catherine, my fren'z was Suzanne and Cleo... Mine was wild, but the $$$, I reserve for HC better ...

Total Damage - RM2.5k... phew... (but my fren bonk his ger lorr) .. the booking is in units of 4 hours... so its 4, 8, 12, etc... so gers bookings - about RM 320 each (except my frenz... RM 600 becos of extra service). Room was free...

Overall OK, if not for the damage... but now I got lubang to call them and make booking for room....but for HH, must book day before.. BTW, we finished at 4am....

Old 28-03-2006, 06:13 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

er... finish 4 am is included screw or without?

Ma Hai... tot u said dun like ktv??!!
Old 28-03-2006, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Total Damage - RM2.5k... phew... (but my fren bonk his ger lorr) .. the booking is in units of 4 hours... so its 4, 8, 12, etc... so gers bookings - about RM 320 each (except my frenz... RM 600 becos of extra service). Room was free...

Overall OK, if not for the damage... but now I got lubang to call them and make booking for room....but for HH, must book day before.. BTW, we finished at 4am....[/QUOTE]

We normally only go HH at Mercury. Tried few time after HH, burned man! Too expensive and not worth it!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1