The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2009, 03:54 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
huatuo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by chan1 View Post
heads up .... May and Sonia are back. Sonia is sporting a short asymmetrical bob. May still has her boobs spilling out of her top.
which may isit, the indian one or the super hot one
Old 13-10-2009, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
chan1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Indian one
Old 13-10-2009, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
master_fuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros heard from other bros that may is back but kinda confused over which one so posting a pic of her

is this the may bro?
http://www.thai-shemale.com/wp-conte...ck-shemale.jpg

1) FUCK

2) DONT GIVE A FUCK

3) DONT GET FUCKED
Old 13-10-2009, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yes that's the May he is referring to

who is Sonia? any pics of her?
Old 13-10-2009, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
Sammy Kid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldusername View Post
yes that's the May he is referring to

who is Sonia? any pics of her?
Me camp for her pics too
Old 13-10-2009, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
Kalamata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy Kid View Post
Me camp for her pics too
Hi Sammy, are u a pics collectors?
Old 13-10-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
chan1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I haven't seen any pics of Sonia. Perhaps RumpRanger can accomodate. Frs on her are in this thread .... just search lah
Old 14-10-2009, 12:09 AM
Samster

fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am familiar with Sonia's FR but am just curious as to how she looks.
I do wanna try some new ass from Rowell
Old 14-10-2009, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
The Return of May

One of 79 Rowell's favourite assfucker is back! May from Pattaya Stringfellows (the Thai-Indian one) has returned and her cock is ready to take down names!

Between this May and the tall pretty May, I like the taller one. But since the taller May isn't here yet I have to risk my life and limb and virgin ass to bring you this report.

I went to the gate at about 6.15pm but only 6 LBs were present and May wasn't there. Sian! So I go jalan-jalan and came back about 10 minutes later. Lo and behold there she was sitting besides Mimi.

I gestured to her and the gates of heavenly joy opened.

Upstairs I got a better look at her. She looks prettier than her last visit. I told her how many bros in the forum longed for her and her friendly cock. She said I got "sweet mouth"!

Anyway, I paid her $40 (my standard for top-notch Rowell LBs) and took some pictures.

We started with deep frenching and later my mouth roamed between her twin peaks of Mt Silicone. I went down further and found the Jewel of May, her thick hard cock. It got even harder when I licked and sucked it. When I gave her an assrimming, she was squirming with delight!

I asked May to suck my dick and she promptly put on a condom and began sucking my cock. Meanwhile my fingers were exploring her nether regions between the ass cheeks.

I asked her to be on top so she rode me cowgal. Then she laid down and I sat up with my cock still in her ass and continue to pump her but I felt there wasn't enough KY. So I then told her to do doggy. What a glorious sight to her beautiful ass and blinking asshole. I applied more KY on my dick and some in her ass. My fingers went in again to give her an anal examination. Satisfied, I plunged my cock in her asshole and pumped her furiously until I spent my seed.

She removed the condom and cleaned me up while I lay exhausted on the mattress with springs sticking out. Mission accomplished....and my asshole is still, gratefully, intact! A few minutes later she was already dressed, said our goodbyes and she went downstairs quickly for the next potential customer.

Here are her pics. This time I put a watermark on each picture. I hope it's not too obtrusive.

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...d886b3514c.jpg

May said she had a nose job. Can anyone tell?

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...903aaca770.jpg

A nude reclining.....:

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...85ad1ab09f.jpg

The opposite of reclining.....declining?

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...e733bfc60e.jpg

May's big hard cock wants to get friendly with you:

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...74f5dfcf53.jpg

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...3ceb809a1b.jpg

I also took a couple of hardcore pictures but I think it would be unbecoming of me to post them in this classy website.

Unfortunately May did not want to reveal her HP number. So those bros out there who don't already have her number and want to outcall her have to meet her in person in Rowell to make an appointment.
Old 14-10-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Sonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by chan1 View Post
I haven't seen any pics of Sonia. Perhaps RumpRanger can accomodate. Frs on her are in this thread .... just search lah
I've read some of Sonia's FR but I did not realise that I had actually tried her in June last year. She had a nice body but she annoyed me because she kept asking for tips. She had also appeared in a ladyboy website a few years ago under the name of Taeng Mo.

I managed to take two pictures of her last year after I gave her an extra $5. Sorry if you cannot see the face properly but check out that ass!

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...d92efb190d.jpg

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...b3a70842f3.jpg

This is her picture from Ladyboy-Ladyboy.com website taken in 2007. Here face has changed since then and she now has short hair and puts on heavy make-up. She has a butterfly tattoo above her ass.

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...70fa082652.jpg

I might pay her a visit next week and maybe I'll get better pictures.
Old 15-10-2009, 12:18 AM
Samster

thanks again for yet another good FR and pics, RR.

May does look prettier now and that's a nice cock!

Sonia looks great too, her ass will be mine! hehe
Old 15-10-2009, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Fubar69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bruddas,
My virgin post in this thread but I ve been following thid thread diligently. I have just tried one LB in the past. May is simply gorgeous. I would like to try her whatsoever. I am reluctant to go Rowell (primarily because am Indian and afraid I might be spotted) can any kind soul give me her number. You can check my credibility and authenticity from my previous FRs. Last but not the least bro Rump Ranger is just class.
Old 15-10-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

wow...
may is indeed the ang pai in rowell...
tis thread become hotter and hotter since the day a kind bro here announced her arrival...

Old 15-10-2009, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
An Indian looking for LadyBoys at Rowell Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubar69 View Post
I am reluctant to go Rowell (primarily because am Indian and afraid I might be spotted) can any kind soul give me her number.
Brother,

I don't think we can spot you as an Indian among the hundreds of Bangladeshis crowing the gate all looking for ang pai May

Old 16-10-2009, 12:06 AM
Samster

May - Hardcore Pic

I've received a couple of PMs asking me for hardcore pics of May. I have only 4 such pics but I cannot show them because they either show part of my face or other identifiable parts.

I do, however, have a picture that does not show my face but also without May's face either. I think it is not right for me to post a picture of her getting fucked with her face shown especially when I have not asked for her permission.

Well, here is the ONLY hardcore picture of me and May you will get from me. Please excuse the pathetic size of my dick. May's rock hard cock is the highlight. You know it's May by the costume jewellery she's wearing around her neck and her belly-button piercing.

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...119b90123d.jpg

Do note that she does not always allow photography especially if you are new to her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1