The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-11-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
dogisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdogisme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Rebecca - TRL
5th Nov 2019 - 1130am (2nd blood)

Looks- 8/10 slight differences from pics.
Body- 9/10 skin is smooth.
Boobs- 10/10
Bbbj- 8/10 slow sensual to faster pace.
FJ- 9/10 started with her on top, first shot ended in doggy. 2nd shot missionary.
GFE- understands and able to speak simple English. Inbetween shots, we just chat while hugging, cuddling.
Old 05-11-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
I love to lick this kinda of clean pussy. Will pm OKt for her next slot.
Old 05-11-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
robin21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

12pm today for ice

Have a quick 1 shot with her before meeting client

Looks 8.5/10 cute looking

Body 9/10 slim with perky ass

Boobs 8.5/10 natural soft bs

French 10/10 non stop action

Bbbj 10/10 will keep going till u surrender.. Very wild n wet suction

FJ 9/10 she loves to ride.. Her pussy sometimes will cramp n squeese abit when she coming.. Really great experience with her..

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=751078

Old 05-11-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahJ View Post
Not the first time fucking la bro. Read a lot and decide that it would be fun to join in.

Yea. Pledged to be a good newbie, been going bonks with one of ma Bros using his account. Decide to create one in order to go solo.
I also read those FR posted /contributed by the members of this forum.

Sometimes, I only trust 50% , another 50% depends on my luck.
As long not switch and bait. Im ok.
Old 05-11-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Waduhek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Golf from T003

Looks:8/10(very adorable)
Body: 8/10
Boobs:7/10
French:12/10(sibei hard to comeby for gals to start liao)
Bbbj:10/10 (no words could describe just thumbs up)

Fj:9/10 superb with wathever style. She'll go with the flow.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=750322
Old 05-11-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mamalu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for SOM of Slut Dungeon

Face: Photo is accurate. Pretty and takes the effort to doll up.

Body: Light Thai Tan. Slim with natural B Boobs and some stretch marks at stomach. Clean Shaven.

Service: Very cheerful personality. GFE is great even with limited english spoken. Service is top notch with full attention on me from the point I entered.
Old 05-11-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4330 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Mizi fr RL,

Met this fine young lass today...

On reaching n proceed to her room... striping down to my birthday suit and got ready for shower... instead she said she was cold n cuddle up in the blanket. Being a "gentleman", I offered my warmth by cuddling up with her...

She was in a black tube, n when I pulled up her dress, I can feel that naked butt... no undies... so smooth, so perky and firm to caress n grab... I bui tahan liao... the cuddle became smooches, then became kissing and frenching, then became licking n sucking of boobs... I painted her whole body n moved gradually to her pussy... it is so fresh and juicy... there is no fishy smell n her nectar taste so sweet... her body was swaying and twitching in line to my lick n fingers... her hands are grabbing my head n cupping my ears to pull me closer to her pussy... at times I could not even breath bec my nose was pressing against her public wall...

After I took her to cloud 9, she got up n gave me a hell of a blow. I was in kneeling arching backwards, while she was in kneeling position bending down to suck my cock... the view of her butt is just magnificent!

Luckily I washed up after I have done my "business" earlier, so I guessed I didn't smell too bad...

We made love like long lost lovers...

After some rest, I just couldn't help moving south to take a closer look at her butt, cos they looked so good... I couldn't help to start licking and kiss it again... her pussy taste so good...

I really hope to show off to the world how beautiful Mizi is, through my cam. But unfortunately she does not allow it... what a pity....

Last edited by Thialover; 05-11-2019 at 06:33 PM.
Old 05-11-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 5
KingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJets9 View Post

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=749860

Recommanded by bro galaxy new stock arrived with 38D big juggs

Knocked the door.. Once open was surprise by the different atmosphere.. The whole room is fill with pink lights.. RIN told me she bought the lights herself to deco becos she like romantic feel.. Wow.. Nice

Looks 8.5/10 pretty face with fair skin

Body 9/10 curves with the right meat at the right place

Boobs 10/10 38D juggs which I use to boob fuck n so lick her senstive nipples.. Damn delicious

Pussy 9/10 no smell n easy wet while playing

Bbbj 8.5/10 can do some deep throat plus cim(2nd shot)

Ar 8.5/10 ask me turn over and she do her job

Fj 9/10 doggy her while gripping her boobs.. While she turn her head looking at me.. Her sexy moan plus her slutty looks made my 1st flow of armies shoot deep in her (with condom of course)
Send this photo to me ask me miss her ornot.. Lol.. Sexy
Old 05-11-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 16
Murlok is one of the Best!Murlok is one of the Best!Murlok is one of the Best!

Melon from Lax

Look: 8.5, same as picture.
Body: 8. Short around 1.6m. Meaty art right places. Soft enhanced tits.

Bbbj: 9. Really good for bro who like bbbj. She lick side of shaft which also coats it in saliva.
Fj: 9. Hardworking at CG
French: yes.
Comms: English and bit of Chinese
GFE: 6. A bit of the professional type, doesn't seem to easily click.
Shower: SOP.
Overall: 8.0
She's good in her bbbj. Not shaved
Old 05-11-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster (M)

rivra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for June @ RL 1530 20191101

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=749970

OKT: 10/10 - Quick response
Face: 10/10 - Natural pretty, not much makeup
Body: 10/10 - Wow
BBBJ: 9/10
DATY: 10/10 - Wet and no smell
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 10/10 - Lot of smile and cuddle
Old 05-11-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried Tora from RL - https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=749835

This OKT and his stable is probably one of the more reliable ones around so far. At least no bait and switch This tora is still a uni student from bangkok so still quite inexperienced in my opinion. Only come to sg to make some money while on school holidays

Looks: 9.5/10 like photos, look a bit like jap milf in my opinion
Body: 9.5/10 petite with very nice curves
Boobs: 8/10 nicely shaped just that they are man-made so not very soft but good shape
BBBJ: 7/10 SOP
French: 0/10 she's not interested save for some light kissing on lips
FJ: 9.5/10 boy is she tight, i got no idea how but i surrendered fast
Old 05-11-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
antango2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Clara from The Rising Lust. 5 November 9pm slot.

Been chionging for a few years but finally have a FR worth posting. Chance for a lucky draw doesn't hurt.

One of the best FL experiences I've ever had from FL Dome 1 and 2 (back from the good ol' days of Haonan). Clara's personality shines and she seems like a genuinely nice person.

Okt: 10/10 Quick, clear and friendly with humor thrown in
Face: 7/10 Some blemishes but nothing to reject over
Body: 10/10 No kidding here, her figure is to die for. Watching her dress up after we were done made me want to ravage her all over again.
Boobs: 10/10 Told her she's got the nicest pair I've ever seen but she laughed and said she don't believe.
Bbbj: 8/10 Slow and takes her time with no rush
Fj: 9/10 Accommodating with soft moans, the view of her riding me was heavenly. Couldn't last long.
RTF: Definitely, if vitamin M permits.

The most fun I've had with an FL in a long time. My FR may not mean much but hoping to get something out of the lucky draw!

Last edited by antango2; 07-11-2019 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Clarification on stable and timing.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

spiderakumi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just have a nice time with guitar from basil

Looks 8 over 10
Service 9 over 10
Attuide 10 over 10

Will be back for more
Old 05-11-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 5
stevenlim811 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystevenlim811 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

KARINA SEDUCTION

Finally got a slot with Karina after trying for a few days, I have to agree she is a real gem.
Looks: Definitely acceptable, some minor blemishes due to the climate here, she resides in a country where there is snow daily compared to the humidity here (not Thailand).

Body: Devilish is an understatement. Her figure will put most FLs to shame. Firm, smooth the result of hours of work out in gym.

Boobs: The best set of natural boobs I ever tried. No sag, wonderful shape and those nipples are light brownish.

Pussy: No hair, smooth, soft, tight, wet. Again she said she worked for it in the gym. And it does not have any foul stench emitting. She directed me on where to paint as she arch her body around. Top 3 pussies for me.

Frenching: So passionate!

BBBJ: Not her best skill but she will really try hard. Felt even better in 69 with her breasts pressing on me.

FJ: I asked her to wear the above maid costume, she happily don it, it was one of a kind experience as I slowly strip it off savoring every part of her body along the way. The combination of this costume, her fine fine body, sucking on her soft nipples squeezing her perfect boobs and most importantly that tight pussy, I surrendered my cum in record time. She is very fit also, no hint of tiredness at all.

GFE: Felt like a wife or girlfriend, Karina is so attentive and real. She speaks Thai of course, she speaks english and she even speaks a Scandinavian language, this is unreal! She does not rush me after deed, patiently spending the remaining time chit chatting and showing me photos of countries which I never been to lol. A fine way of passing time. And she is technically still a student (foreign student).

RTF: One session is definitely not enough, going for double sessions asap. She is easily worth more than the damages I paid.
Old 05-11-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
merolan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJets9 View Post
Send this photo to me ask me miss her ornot.. Lol.. Sexy
This girl looked very familiar, did she come before previously under another stable?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1